Amir Khan to battle to Shah Rukh in Dhoom

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

It just gets better and better, that's the rumour mill. Only today I find out that everyone is buzzing about a certain Mr. Khan being roped into playing the good guy in Dhoom 3. Yes, of course you already know that Shah Rukh Khan is being touted for the part of the bad guy, but that is not the only Khan that Aditya Chopra wants to create Dhoom with. He now wants Aamir Khan as the good cop!

How true this rumour is, I have no idea, but I am certain on one thing; Yash Raj Films want to go one better than Dhoom 2. They want to create more hungama and ensure another Box Office sell-out. And what better way to do it than get as many big names into the film as you possibly can.

Hrithik Roshan is what made Dhoom 2 click at the cinemas, but per Yash Raj bad-guy policy (that is not to repeat the same baddie in future films), he will definitely not feature in what now will become the Dhoom trilogy. So, Aditya needs to find a bad guy even badder than Hrithik Roshan, and he seems to have found one in Shah Rukh Khan. King Khan has not signed anything, but that is just a matter of time.

However, Aditya this time around might be ditching the combination duo of Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, as he feels that movie lovers are getting a little tired of the pair. Abhishek Bachchan's performance in Dhoom 2 was panned by critics, and Aditya is a little wary of repeating him as the good cop for the third time. And if Abhishek goes, then Uday will go too, as it is better to go for a new duo altogether.

Aditya has is eyes on Aamir Khan to play the cop, but as of yet is undecided on who will play the part of his sidekick, with the part being written out completely if he can't find anyone good. Aamir Khan has been approached by Aditya, but as of now nothing has been decided, Aamir tends to take time when signing anything.

If Aditya does manage to get Aamir Khan on the cast, it will be a mouth-watering treat to wait for, as for many years Bollywood has longed to see the two Khans together on the big screen.

What are your thoughts on Abhishek and Uday being dumped from Dhoom 3? Do you think Aamir versus Shah Rukh in Dhoom 3 would be better than Abhishek/Uday versus Shah Rukh? Are you worried that both Khans will try to outdo the other, and therefore the film will suffer?

man i lyk the uday-abhi
srk mite a play a good baddie though

Wow... This should be ineresting๐Ÿ˜†

Arshu๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnaks!
wow...two khans in one movie!! ๐Ÿ˜†

I think they are mature enough to realise tht trying to outdo each other would be an immature thing to do! ๐Ÿ˜†
i would love to see shahrukh and aamir together in a film..hope this news is true
Im..Sorry..But I Loved Dhoom 2 waaayy to much..to give in the whole cast!..it was way to splendid with Hrithik..,And Abishek and Uday are the two..that remind us of the original..if nothing is left of the Original..how can they call it a part 3!..Jus my opinion...Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 17 years ago
oh i loved dhoom 2! and hrithik was just awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

plzz...i dont want to see khans in dhoom3!
this is not their type of movie!

SRK n Amir in Dhoom will be a big yawn! i wont even bother to watch it! ๐Ÿ˜•
Well I think if they get amir and srk then they should still keep uday as the funny guy, but show Abhi's move or end dont just leave it open....
Seriously?!? Adi shouldn't even bother to make a movie starring these two. They both are aged actors and cannot be as flexible as Hrithik in dancing. Anyways, if Adi does make it, I most certainly will not go to it.

Viewbie Note: Not related to Films RnP..therefore...Moved to Bolly News section ๐Ÿ˜Š