Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 10

Asad was irritated as Zoya was laughing remembering the incident of today.Asad was regretting that he had beaten Ayaan badly. Zoya remembered Ayaan's state and started laughing again."bechaare Ayaan ka face dekhne layak tha Kaise buri tarah  peeta tumne usse"."Shut up! Zoya" Asad said angrily but instead of stopping she laughs more than before.  "Waise are you really that much possessive about me? " Zoya asked suddenly trying to be casual but secretly searching something in his eyes.Asad who hid his face with his hands before jerked at her enquiry. "Wh..what are you talking about, you yourself said that we had to pretend to be lovers" Asad stammered.He felt something different in her eyes but he was unable to pin point it so he averted her eyes. "Allah Miyan what's wrong with you Asad I was just asking only leave it" Zoya said in annoyance.Asad sighed in relief and asked her what he wanted to say "Don't you think your father will be hell angry today and he might want to kill you right now ".Zoya stared at him blank. "Good !very good!you have not given a thought to it right " Asad said sarcastically.Zoya made different faces as she knew he was right and she hated it when he give her lecture about her carelessness.She really have not realised it until Asad asked.Asad saw different emotions playing on her face confusion,worry,anger,helplessness and determination."What are you upto now" he asked in confusion". "I am going  to have final talk  with abbu,if he did not stop the topic of my marriage then I will leave the house" Zoya said with determination.Asad knew that she was internally battling with herself to keep her emotions at bay. He kept his hand on her shoulder giving  her silent support. He hated himself for making her upset but he wanted her to think about the consequences. "But you yourself said that your father wouldn't let you live in this city and whoever try to help you will also face the consequences as well" Asad reminded her."I don't care about that, I will see the consequences later " Zoya announced with determination as she was tired of the hide and seek game with her father.This time she will not back out at any cost and will end the marriage rant.You are with me right Zoya asked suddenly and Asad could feel uncertainty in her voice.He was hurt by her lack of trust but then understanding her situation and her past experiences he said looking into her eyes " yes I will always be there whenever you need me, I am with you  and yes you have  to tell me whatever decision you make " saying that he hugged her and tried to distract her from her thoughts. Fortunately for him the distraction came in the form of Haider and Humeira.An instant smile came on Zoya's face seeing Humeira.She could feel that Humeira is happy and the reason behind it might be Haider,Zoya guessed. "Zoya I want to tell you something" Humeira chirped with happiness.Zoya got curious to know the reason. "I am getting engaged after tomorrow" Humeira announced happily.Zoya's mouth fell open at the news."Allah Miya tum muje ab bata rahi ho,I thought I was your best friend " Zoya complains pouting sadly.Humeira smiled at her."Woh issliye kyunk humein khud aaj hi pata chala"Zoya looked at her incredibly. "Actually Haider's parents came here yesterday and they want us to be engaged soon so  all have decided that engagement will be held after tomorrow" Humeira clarified her confusion.Zoya nodded in understanding and took her in embrace.She was genuinely happy for her as she knew Humeira had faced so much in her life and she deserves happiness now. 

After inviting all friends Haider returned to home while Humeira took Zoya for shopping as she had to buy her engagement dress and Zoya was a big part of her life so she wanted her to involve in every event of her life.Zoya felt lucky at the moment.She prayed to God to give Humeira all the happiness and prosperity.The whole day went like this as both have done the required shopping for the engagement and decided to return to home after having dinner together.

In Siddiqi Mansion 

Ghafoor was pacing here and there in frustration with his daughter. She always goes against him and this time he will not forgive her, decided Ghafoor.He got call from Ayaan's father in the evening and found that Ayaan is going back and he did not want to marry Zoya.When Ghafoor asked the reason,he told what happened with Ayaan in the hotel. Ghafoor was astonished to hear that Zoya had a boyfriend who had beaten Ayaan.He asked Tanveer about the guy named Leo but she herself was clueless about it.Zoya had shared everything with her but she never talked about Leo with her.Ghafoor had called his men to invest about Leo but got nothing as they reported that there was no guy in the college with this name.Now he understood that she had told wrong name to Ayaan so that Ghafoor could not know about the guy.

Zoya was contemplating whether to go inside the house or not.She knew that she had to face the wrath of her father tonight.Though she was determined about her decision but inside she was scared of the consequences of her actions. She tried to be brave and opened the door silently but to her bad luck Ghafoor was already waiting in the living room for her to come home.Zoya walked towards her room without confronting him but Ghafoor stood between the door and her.Zoya closed her eyes for gaining the strength she needed."I had warned you already but you did not listen and now you will do whatever I say to you " Ghafoor declared."No I will not do anything and about the warning..I know you can do anything with your power but I am not afraid of you..I will leave this house if you tried to force me to marry someone if your choice again" Zoya spoke looking into his eyes but he remained determined "Fine you want to go then you are free to go but remember one thing Zoya you will not be able to find any place in this city against wishes, if your so called low status friend tried to give you shelter then I promise you that she will regret that " Ghafoor warned her clearly.  Zoya calmly listened to his lecture which he gave umpteenth time in last month." I am not going to trouble her this time and I will prove you that I can live without your support,there are people who doesn't give a damn to money,for them relations are more important than money but you will not understand this thing abbu because you always gave importance to money over relations".Ghafoor looked at her as if she had lost her mind."Relations! Really Zoya! I think you forgot about the so called relations of your past where your so called friends were with you because you were daughter of rich businessman.They were expecting money from you and you were fool to believe them as your friends.I am surprised that you still believe that the people associated with you are your friends.I am sure they will turn their back when they will get nothing from you because from now you will not going to get any financial support from my side" Ghafoor declared victoriously.He was sure that once Zoya stopped to get money her friends leave her side and then she will realize the value of money and his importance in her life.For Ghafoor everyone wants to be friends with his daughter because of his high status and the past experiences with her friends gave a boost to his egoistic self. He was ready to let her go this time because he was confident that she will return in 2 days as there will be no one to help her against him and then he will make her do anything he wants.Zoya was hurt as he reminded her of the past that she was trying hard to forget.She could not believe that he can stoop so low to show his superiority but nothing can change her mind this time.She was sure that she will find a way to cope with the situation.Giving a hatred look to her father she went to her room and started packing her bags.Tanveer tried to change her mind and asked her to ask forgiveness to her father but Zoya was determined not to bow down in front of her father this titime."Zoya please hamaari baat maan lo,dekho bahar mausam kitna bura hai,itni zor ki baarish ho rahi hai, aise mein kahan jaaogi tum" Tanveer tried to make her realize the real circumstances.Zoya looked at the heavy rain and then sky.There was no sign of it stopping tonight.Before she could say anything Ghafoor who was listening their conversation from the door said "rehne do Tanveer,she will not understand the cruelty of the situation until she herself experiences it, maybe this bad weather makes her realize that whatever she decided is not possible.She has to come out of her imagination and face the reality and this is the right opportunity for that ". Zoya gritted her teeth in anger"yes Tannu he is right, this is the right time I should be free from these useless restrictions and live my life on my own terms. I will not come back until he stop this rant of marriage." Ghafoor was unfazed " it is not going to be happening Zoya, face the reality, you are fighting defeated battle"." We will see abbu"saying this she packed her luggage and came out of her house.

After two hours 

Zoya was sitting under the tree to shield herself from rain but her drenched state was a proof that it was not enough to save her from the heavy rainfall.After walking aimlessly for two hours she realised the gravity of the situation.She has no money,no phone and no food with her at the moment.She did not want to disturb Humeira who is going to start a new life with Haider.She could not go to the orphanage too because she knew that her father would go to any extent to ruin the people who tried to help her.Without money she could go nowhere.There was no one who can give her shelter in this awful weather.Asad could help her but again she has no phone to contact him.She did not know where he live exactly in Mumbai.She knows the area but it was very far away. She was surprised that no one was ready to give her a phone to  make a call.Was her abbu right about people valued money more than anything in this world?.Will she able be to find a place on her own or will she have to return home on her father's conditions.Zoya was in dilemma."No I will not give up that soon, I will fight till my last breath, I will not marry anyone but Asad.How can I marry someone else when I want to be with him only." Zoya told herself and with that she started to walk with bags in her hands but after few minutes her mind went numb with fear.Fear for Asad,if her father found out that she is staying with Asad he will create trouble for him as well.She could not see Asad's future getting ruined due to her father's incredible stubbornness.He has just begun his career and it can be ruined easily by her father. She felt trapped and helpless in the hands of her fate.Her tears were mixed with drops of rain.She realized she has no place to go,there is no one who will give her a shoulder to cry.She was crying bitterly with her hands on face.She was fully drenched in rain and her clothes were dirty with mud due to working nonstop from a long time.She did not know how long she stood there until she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.She looked up and saw Asad standing there.She crashed into his arms and cried her heart out.Her body was exhausted with dehydration and her mind was not working properly at the moment.But heart knew that she was safe and shield from all the worries of the world.She knew one thing that he will not let her fall,he will protect her from her father even.A sense of calmness washed over her heart before she got limp in Asad's arms.Asad who was relieved to see her safe and sound panicked seeing her pale face and limped body in his arms."Zoya!Zoya!wake up!see I am here,you are safe with me ! Please get up ZOYA!!!"Asad was riding the bike with Zoya in his arms, he adjusted her between him and bike so that she could not fall or get hurt.He saw her state and concluded that she was wandering since a long time,her tired self told her story.He could still feel his heart beating wildly in fear of losing her, the one thing that ensured him was her breath in his neck.He remembered the dreadful hour he spent in searching for her in this terrible weather.

Flashback  one and half hour ago 

Asad was unable to sleep. A strange uneasiness surrounded him as if something was wrong,his soul was not at peace tonight. He could feel someone was calling him but shrugged off his thoughts.He called his parents to make sure they were fine. Even talking with them didn't help him.His thoughts went to Zoya. Should I call her?" thought Asad.But rejected the idea in the next minute.After fighting with himself he called her but to his surprise she was not picking up his call.She never did it in the past.Infact it was her who used to ruin his sleep by calling him for her stupid reasons.But tonight she was not attending his calls.He remembered how much worried she was in the afternoon.What might happen,thought Asad at the possibility.He looked outside the window of his room and saw the rain and his thoughts automatically went to six months ago when she left her house after her fight with Ghafoor.Asad got worried now,what if she did the same again,Asad wonders.He tried calling her again and again but got no reply from her side. He didn't know what to do, whom to ask her whereabouts.After contemplating for long time he called Tanveer and got to know what occurred between Zoya and her father.His worries became tenfold as he was told that she left her house with no money, phone and car. He took his bike and started to search for her at the possible places. He was afraid she would do something stupid as she behaves  compulsively in anger.He was praying to God to keep her safe until he reached her.After an hour of searching everywhere he reached the deserted place where he saw someone was standing, as he went near in hoping the person to be Zoya he saw her.Taking a deep breath he he took small steps towards her and realized that she was crying.All his anger on her impulsive behavior vanished into the air and he kept his hand on her shoulder as he did not want to scare her.When she crashed into his arms he felt he got back his life.He reciprocated her hug by hugging her tightly in order to assure himself that he got her and she was safe.

Flashback Ends

Asad reached his home in midnight with fainted Zoya in his arms.Both were completely drenched.He placed her on bed and increased the heat in the room and dried her hair with towel.Inspite of his efforts he felt her body was trembling with cold and her wet state was not helping.He did not know what to do now. Her clothes were wet and she was suffering from high fever.He tried to wake her up so that she could change into dry clothes but there was no response from her.He did not want to disturb the neighbors in the midnight also.But after seeing her trembling again he went to the neighbors and called the lady for help but to his bad luck she sent her daughter who was drooling over his six packs which were visible due to his wet shirt.Asad cleared his throat to bring her out of her drooling session.The girl was embarrassed when she felt that he caught her staring at him.She changed Zoya's clothes and made her wear fresh pair of jean and top."Thanks Zara for coming to help at this time"Asad showed his gratefulness to her ."No need to say thanks Asad you are most welcome next time if your friend needs my help" She said with sweet voice that Asad felt he would get diabetes with her sugar coated voice. Asad tried not to show his irritation as she had helped him in this situation but she was leaving any chance to drool over his body. "Actually Zoya needs something to eat so I will make something for her, you should go now otherwise aunty will be worried" Asad spoke in one breath and without hearing her reply he ran towards the kitchen in order to escape himself from her.After making sure that Zara has gone he came out of the kitchen and after changing into dry clothes he checked on Zoya.Her forehead was burning with fever,he put the wet strips on her forehead and changed it time to time.When he felt that her fever was decreased he went to kitchen to make something warm for her.He tried to wake her up so that she could eat something.Zoya  wake up and have some soup,Zoya!".Zoya tired opened her eyes but registers Asad's voice and sleepily replied no muje nahi peena ,muje sona  hai,let me sleep " saying that she was again ready to go to sleep but Asad held her in his arm and started to give her soup with the other hand .Zoya leaned on his shoulder, drank little soup and went back to sleep sitting in the same position.Asad looked at her calm face and satisfied that her fever lessened than before.He made her sleep on bed again and kissed her forehead affectionately."Sleep well and get well soon, I want back my healthy Zoya".He didn't know when sleep engulfed him.

In the morning 

Zoya stirred from the sleep and found herself in bedroom.She had no idea how she reached there.The last thing she remembered to be standing in the rain and Asad."Asad" she looked around the room and saw him sleeping beside the bed on floor.He seemed tired,thought Zoya.She saw the bowl of water and strips on one side of the table and the soup on the other.She realised that he was awake all night to take care of her. She felt tears came from her eyes realizing that he took all the pain just to make sure that she was fine.Her eyes were blurred with tears and this time the tears of happiness that there is someone other than Humeira who really cared for her.Before she could realize her actions she found her fingers stroking into his hair,she saw him smile in his sleep as if he was aware of her doings.As the events of last night came before her eyes she took back her hand waking Asad in the process.Asad saw her getting up from the bed and ready to run from there but before she could do anything he held her arm tightly " where do you think you are going?"Asad asked her in confusion.I have to go otherwise it will not be good for you  Zoya said hastily trying to disentangle her hand from his grip but he was too strong for her.oh really! May  I know how will your staying effect me " Asas asked sarcastically.Zoya looked at him incredibly  "Asad try to understand if abbu finds  out that I am staying with you then he will ruin your career" Zoya voiced her fear. "So you decided to go from here and where will you go in this state.Do you have any idea what could happen to you if I didn't reach last night.Why you are you are so stupid Zoya. Tum muje bata sakti thi but no you are too intelligent to do that. Tumnhe koi idea hai muj par kya beeti hai kal jab muje yeh pata chala k tum aadhi raat ko zor ki baarish mein gharib chod jar nikl  gyee.Saari raat paaglo ki tarah tumhe dhoondta raha mai lekin tum ho jise kisi ki fikar nahi bas mann mein jo aaya woh kar liya" Asad was getting angrier with each line he said.All the frustration and spent up anger from the last night resurfaced and Zoya was at the meeting end.He understood her fear but she could have use her brain instead of doing the stunt she did the previous night.  Zoya felt her head spinning and was about to fall but Asad caught her in time.He made her sit on bed and took the medicine to give her.Zoya was about to protest but his glare stopped her and she took the medicine silently. As Asad gave his full  length lecture Zoya's brain registered the seriousness of the matter.Now I have to apologize again Zoya thought scrunching her nose in annoyance.She hate it when he was right. Asad was noticing her changing expression and knew that her pea sized brain finally got his warning but he refused to forgive her this time so that she doesn't do impulsive things in the future.Zoya laid back on the bed and was looking at Asad to make any conversation which could change the atmosphere but to her bad luck he went out of the room.Zoya sighed in defeat"Allah Miyan sab aapki galtI hai,why you made him so intelligent and give no brain to me" she pouted unhappily looked towards heaven. She was thinking of a way to pacify him when the doorbell rang.She heard the noise of opening and closing the door.After a minute a girl came into the room and asked her health. Zoya looked at her with confusion but the girl understood her dilemma and said  Hi I am Zara ,I was the one who changed your clothes last night when Asad came to call me Zara blushed at the last line,Zoya looked at her incredibly why was she blushing on Asad's name and then Zoya became full alert.Is se Asad's girlfriend and he had not even told her.Zoya concluded without thinking again but to confirm her doubts she asked Zara who are you to Asad. She was waiting with baited breath for answer.I am Asad's....neighbor. Zoya's breath hitched for a minute but when Zara told her that she is Asad Zoya sighed in relief.Thanks Zara for your help I really appreciate that you came so night just to help."No problem I can come anytime for Asad" Zara said shyly.Zoya's mouth agape at her comment, now she understood why she helped her because Asad called her.Asad came into the room with a tray of food for Zoya.He gave her plate silently and greeted Zara with smile who was flashing her teeth,Zoya stared between both and she was not liking the idea of them together at all. Zoya do you need me to drop you at your house "Zara asked politely. "Actually Zara she doesn't need anyone's help you know, she can manage everything on her own and yeah she is leaving after her breakfast" Asad answered Zara with a smile but Zoya understood his sarcasm beneath the words. "Ok Asad if you are saying this then it will be right thing because you can never be wrong" Zara said with a wide smile.Zoya who was chewing her breakfast stared at her in anger when she saw her trying to flatter Asad.I have to do something thought Zoya. Woh kya hai naa Zara I am not going to leave that soon.I will stay here for a while"Zoya stated while looking at Asad to gauge his reaction but as usual his face did not give away anything.Asad was glad that she decided to stay but he didn't show anything but was confused about the sudden change. Is it due to Zara's presence that Zoya changed her mind or there was something else but he shrugged it off.

After Zara is gone Zoya looked around and saw Asad's bedroom first time.Since the time they became friends she never came to his apartment.She only knew that he has one room and kitchen with small lobby in his apartment.Now she got the chance to check the room.The walls of his bedroom were empty, only  one large picture of him with his parents was hanged in the center wall.There was almirah in the corner with the large mirror beside it.The whole room was cleaned perfectly and not a small thing was out of place. Allah Miyan koi itni safai kaise rakh sakta hai Zoya exclaimed with astonishment.She was was messy person who can't keep her things on place,there was always Tanveer who took care of her every need.Zoya went to kitchen and observed the cleanliness there and in every corner of the lobby.Asad was sitting on the couch and was watching the news."Asad you have only one bedroom,how shall we manage" Zoya tried to make conversation. "One of us has to sleep on sofa"Asad answered flatly. 'I am really feeling sorry that you have to sleep on the couch because of me' Zoya said with sympathy."Who told you that I am going to sleep on couch ?" Asad asked in Confusion.Zoya looked agape at him "you mean to say I have to sleep on couch" Zoya uttered in disbelief."Ofcourse"Asad replied as if it is the most common thing."Allah Miyan what's wrong with you Asad tum ek ladki ko sofa. Pe sone ko bol rahe ho,where are your manners?" Zoya asked in astonishment."Tumhein toh thankful hona chahiye k mai tumhe attest couch offer kar raha hoon warns tum toh road pe sone ko tyaari mein thi"Asad reminded her of her actions again.Zoya rolled her eyes in frustration."You are not going to let it go,do you" Zoya asked sadly. Asad I am sorry ,please maan bhi jaao naa ab please!"Zoya pleaded.Asad did not say anything and resumed watching TV again.Zoya angrily walked away from there.She called Humeira and told her that she couldn't come to her house today by giving the excuse of her fever.

At night 

Zoya hurriedly went to bed before Asad. Whole day they did fight over one or other things.Asad's cleanliness was challenged by Zoya mercilessly.She was spreading mess everywhere she goes and Asad was running out of patience.He was frustrated as he knew she was doing it on purpose to make him to talk to her but the result was both were ready to strangle each other's throat.And now she snatched his bed too.He looked at her sleeping form,she looked like a child who refused to let her favorite go away from her.Asad smiled at her innocence,he did not know when he fell in love with her,he could not describe one thing about her that he liked the most because he loves her in every way.Her innocence,her mischievous nature,heraffectionate side for the children of the orphanage all fascinated him.The thongs he used to get irritated with were now his favourite ones.But he still not like her impulsive behavior due to which she got into trouble so many times and she still didn't learn the lesson. On the other side his father is such a selfish person who doesn't care about his daughter's happiness.He  reached to the conclusion that Ghafoor's lack of attention lead to Zoya become what she is today.In last six months he realized that she is too afraid to get hurt by her fear ones that's why she didn't let anyone come to near her heart.The biggest reason he has not confessed his love to her.She considered him as a good friend and never gave anything that could tell him that she reciprocate his feelings."I wish I could tell you how much importance you have in my life so that you can never do anything stupid thing again" he mumbled while looking at her sleeping with love.

Next day on Humeira's engagement 

All the preparations were done beautifully by Zoya and Humeira.Asad had dropped her in the early morning as she wanted to help Humeira on her special day.She left no stone unturned to make the decorations ravishing.Humeira was nervously waiting for her to come,Zoya predicted her nervousness and tried to encourage her."Don't worry humi all will be fine"Humeira nodded and gave her a hug out of gratefulness for having with her on such occasion.They broke the hug as saw Haider and his parents were coming towards them.After greeting them Zoya took Humeira with her to make her ready for the engagement.

After an hour guests began to arrive.Haider was greeting everyone as a perfect host.Asad also arrived with Zara who was distant relative of Haider.Asad's eyes were searching Zoya who was nowhere to be seen.On the other hand Zara was giving him hard time to remain calm as she was gushing about his looks .He was getting irritated by her but to his rescue Zoya came there.She was still roaming in her casuals. Zoya was shocked to see Zara there too with Asad.Hey Zoya how are you Zara greeted her with smile.i am fine but what are you doing here Zoya asked directly to which Asad gave her a look to sto.Haider is my cousin Zara replied happily.oh its good to see you here with Asad Zoya said with extra sweet voice. Haina mai toh yahan sirf Asad k liye ayee ho,you know I have worn the  same color's dress as Asad,kitne acche lag rahe hai hum dono zara told excitedly.Zoya was burning with jealousy and glared at Asad pointedly. He was giving her cold shoulder since yesterday and here he was happily talking to zara.Moreover he told  Zara that she was looking beautiful in traditional attire unlike some others who don't know what are traditional dresses.Zoya fumed at his comment as she knew he was indirectly taunting her. After giving him angry look she made her way towards Humeira's room to get ready for the function.

Woh toh bahut traditional hai aur beautiful bhi,aur koi toh beautiful hai hi nahi naa,duniya mein baaki sab ladkiya mar gyee hai kya jo woh Zara hi dikh rahi hai bas Zoya was talking to herself while taking out her frustration on the zip of the dress she was going to wear at engagement.She forcefully tried to open the zip and it came out of the dress.Arghhh ye bhi abhi hona tha, ab mai kya pehnugi"Zoya cried in frustration.Humeira was listening her rant since the moment Zoya came,she smiled at her best friend's adorable face which was resd with anger and jealousy as Asad complimented other girl and not her.Humeira knew very well about her feelings for Asad.She tried  to make Zoya understand that Asad loves her too but Zoya never listened to her as she wanted Asad to confess his feelings first.Humeira shook her head at her stubbornness and prayed that they both remain together in every situation.Although Zoya did not agree with her but Humeira saw love in Asad's eyes for Zoya.She has seen the way he care for her,how he looked at her when she was busy in doing some mischief or other.Humeira stepped back little from Zoya to give space to both the idiots so that they could realize each other's love but they were still on the same road. Humeira's thoughts were broken by Zoya who was calling her for a long time. Allah Miyan what's wrong with you Humi abhi toh engagement honi hai aur tum abhi se apne kiya k khayalon mein gumh  ho gayee Zoya exclaimed over dramatically. Humeira rolled eyes at her comment.She took a beautiful  pink saree with black border on it.She asked Zara to wear the saree for the function.After a handful tips from Humeira to keep Zara separate from Asad she wore the saree.She wanted to prove Asad that she can carry the traditional outfit too.After checking herself in the mirror she  went outside with Humeira.

Humeira and Haider exchanged the rings with the blessing of their elders.They decided that the marriage will be after a month,the couple rejoiced with the news.Zoya hugged Humeira happily.Asad was watching her every moment from the time she came downstairs with Humeira.He was blown away with the beauty in front of him.She looked ethereal in the saree.Asad had never seen her in Indian dress,although he loved her in every outfit but today she took his breath away with her beauty.He didn't know what to say as he was speechless. He was about to say something when someone tapped his shoulder,he saw Tanveer was standing there with a smile.He greeted her with smile and made a little talk.When he turned back Zoya was gone.He did not get the chance to talk with her till the evening.Zoya was talking to Humeira when Tanveer suddenly came there and hugged her "where were you Zoya, I was so worried, you didn't even call me  it has been two days Zoya"  Tanveer blabbered in front of Humeira but Zoya stopped her midway saying more that will worry Humeira.Humeira looked quizzically at Zoya asking for explanation but Zoya tackled it saying that Tanveer was just missing her as she was with her since morning.Tanveer nodded in agreement with Zoya's signal.Zoya was relieved that Humeira did not dig the topic mucht due to her engagement. Tanveer took her to one corner to talk to her in private "now tell me where were you from two days. .I was so worried about you...I had no contact of you and top of that abbu was not letting the matter go easily,he is determined not to bring you back until you agree on your own" Tanveer told her. But to her surprise Zoya was not looked worried a bit about the matter. I don't care what he thinks or not,I am happy after leaving his house in fact more than happy I could ever been" Zoya stated remembering how Asad took care of her when she was sick. Tanveer stared at her suspiciously "where do you live now,I mean Humeira does not know what has happened between you and abbu then who gave you the place to stay inspite of abbu's warning" Tanveer asked desperately wanted to know the name of the person. Tanveer saw her looking at something perhaps at someone and she was shocked to see Asad."You are staying at Asad's house" Tanveer said shocked. Zoya nodded and smiled at Asad who was busy  with some friends, realizing someone's eyes at him he turned and saw her standing with Tanveer, her eyes were seemed different to him at the moment as if they were filled with love for someone special.He looked back trying to read her eyes but she avoided her eyes. Tanveer saw the exchange between both of them.She tried to brainwash Zoya that her father will destroy Asad's career.Zoya didn't react to her as she didn't want to do something stupid again which makes Asad angry at her again.

In the evening all guests returned to their homes,Haider decided to give his friends party at the nearest club. Zoya was ready to sit on the front seat in Asad's car but to her dismay Zara occupied the seat before she could.Tanveet sat at the back,Zoya was glaring at Asad to do something but he seemed happy with Zara sitting on the front. When Zara did not budge even after so many efforts of her,Zoya sat with Tanveer in back seat angrily.Asad could not help but smile at her antics.He saw jealousy in her eyes when he he gave much attention to Zara instead of her.He looked from rear view mirror that she was looking at Zara as if she will kill her any moment.Asad was enjoying it with a smile on his face which got unnoticed by Zoya but not Tanveer.She knew on the instant that Asad loves Zoya and she was not pleased with the realization.

Asad stopped  the car in front of the club where Haider, Humeira and their friends were waiting for them.Zoya came out of the car without sparing a glance at Asad which told him that she was mad at him. Zoya was talking to Humeira but her eyes roamed around the the corner every minute,Asad was enjoying his drink with his female friends.She was more shocked when he started to dance with them on their insistence.Zoya was ready to blow anytime so in order to control her anger she sat on the bar stool and tried to distract herself from the scene in front of her  but when nothing worked in her favour she ordered drink after drink and soon she was fully drunk. With trembling feet she reached on the stage and signaled the DJ to play a good song.Asad was astonished to see her drunk and on top of that she started to dance with random guys who were not leaving any chance to flirt with her.

Jo akh lad jaave

Saari raat neend na aave

Mainu bada tadpaave

Dil chain kahin na paave paave paave x (2)

Zoya was dancing with full force,she did not know what she was doing but her frustration was getting worse and she was conveying her feelings through the song in her drunken state.She had no idea about her surrounding,Asad tried to stop her but she punched him away and resumed dancing with the boys.

Khan khan khan khan choodi

Teri khan khan khan khan khanke re

Khan khan khan khan khanke

Vekh vekh ke chehra

Mera dil yeh dhak dhak dhadke re

Dil yeh dhak dhak dhadke

One of the random guys came much closer to her.He was openly flirting with her. Zoya had no problem with it and both were dancing on the beat of the music.Asad was beyond furious at the guy.He cursed himself for leaving her unattended. Now she was out of control and was not listening to anyone.People were hooting for her and the guy.

Tarsaave tere bin yeh reh na paave

Maahi jo tu na aave aave aave

Jo akh lad jaave

Saari raat neend na aave

Mainu bada tadpaave

Dil chain kahin na paave paave paave

She took Humeira and Tanveer with her and forcefully dragged them on the stage.She looked at Asad and signaled him to dance but when he didn't she went to him and began to dance around him.

Leti meri jaan hai teri ek look

Baaki shaaki gaane ke jaise koi hook

Dekh ke chanda vi gaya tujhe chhup

Baat meri sun baby bilkul chup x (2)

Asad couldn't able to stop himself from dancing with her when she was full of energy.He twirled her around and brought her back in his arms looked into her innocent yet sparkling eyes.

Main baawli hoon teri

Tu jaan hai na meri

Bas pyaar hi hai maanga

Kis bata ki hai deri

Baawli hoon teri

Tu jaan hai na meri

Bas pyaar hi hai maanga

Kis bata ki hai deri

Zoya circled her arms around his while singing song at the same and poking her finger on his heart.Asad didn't  know what to think about her actions,his heart wanted to take her each word as blessing whereas his mind was stopping him to keep his hopes high. Zoya came out of his arms and went again to the centre of dance floor to dance.

Aaja chal tu mere saath yaara chal tu

Yeh raat kabhi na aave aave aave

Jo akh lad jaave

Saari raat neend na aave

Mainu bada tadpaave

Dil chain kahin na paave paave paave

Saari raat, saari raat, saari raat

Neend na aave jo akh lad jaave x (2)

Asad brought a dizzy Zoya out of the club.It was becoming difficult for him to handle her as she was running again and again to the club.He already sent zara and Tanveer home with Haider and Humeira.As he opened the door for her to sit,she ran away.Asad huffed and ran behind her to catch her.What the hell are you doing Zoya,you are wandering on the middle of the road,agar kuch ho jaata toh.Who asked you to drink so much ,how can you be so careless,the boy was trying to flatter you and you were happily dancing with him" Asad spoke in anger while taking her to the car again.Zoya shrugged his hands off with force "you are the reason I drank so much " she said pointing her finger at him accusingly.Asad looked at her incredibly " you were happily talking with that Zara and complimented her but not me,I wore saree just for you but you did not even look at me,that Zara is much important for you than me" Asad looked surprised at her,he did not think that she will be effected this much. "What why were you upset with this " he desperately wanted to know the reason behind this. " because  you are only mine" Zoya declared confidently. Asad was shocked at her declaration."And who said that" he asked curiously "You!!you said that your mother wants you to get married to Zainab's daughter and Zainab Farooqi was my mother not Tanveer's so obviously you are going to get married to me only" Zoya revealed the truth finally about her mother.Asad rooted at the place hearing her.He looked at her blankly not knowing how to react to the revelation.But her next line interrupt his thoughts on the spot " but I don't want you marry me because of my mother, I want you to accept me as Zoya only,I want you to love me like I do,but you don't love me I know " Zoya said sadly sitting on the ground.Asad who was in shock a while ago now felt like he is the most luckiest person today. He bent down on her level,cupped her face in his hands softly and kissed her forehead. His smile was wide and eyes were filled with pure love for the girl who was sitting front of him. He picked her up and and made her sit into the car.Zoya fell asleep on the seat.He took her to the room after reaching home. As he placed her on the bed he heard the magical words again "I LOVVE YOU ASAD" she mumbled in her sleep.Asad caressed her face with his fingers and tapped her head lightly encouraging her to sleep peacefully. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Zoya he finally said what he wanted to say from the time he saw her in saree".He tucked her with blanket and switched off the lights before going to beautiful sleep.

----------------------

Edited by Always_asya - 4 years ago
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A beautiful story with past present and future too.

Loved Zoya and Dilshad interactions.

Please update soon

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

A beautiful story with past present and future too.

Loved Zoya and Dilshad interactions.

Please update soon

Thank you so much for the nice words dear..will try to update soon 

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi....when will you update?

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima30

Hi....when will you update?

hopefully soon 

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update dear 

Thanks god Asad reached to her on time.

Jealous zoya was treat

She told him the secret in drunk state.

Now it’s time for Asad to confess & propose her.

Update soon please 

Thanks for pm in advance