Vijay More Serials

Mapillai 30th Jan - 3rd Feb

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Suttufy post from Krituma ðŸ˜†

New Promos.. Jaya saying the truth and Senthil resigning..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAjc-Upy3LU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaXv3H9q6E[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
I can understand senthil for feeling betrayed or hurt. He trusted Jaya too much that he refused to listen to anbu that both are one person. He needs time to calm down.

Or maybe senthil is playing with Jaya - promo always misleading. Looks like jaya did not see senthil with Ramya pola.

kpkaru93 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a emotional promo,,,, ya senthil deeply hurt by jaya/maya game,,, athu sari athu yena aana oona job ah resign panurenu kelimbiduraru senthil,,, vela kadakithararhu yevalu kastam,,,
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Akka :)

Ufff.. This Senthil Ramya Jaya track so dragging.. Playing hide and seek..

So Jaya revealing the truth.. But can't feel sad for Senthil .. I feel pity for Priya Ramya to fall for the guy who is brainless.

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the updates.

Well at last 1 secret is out. Like Krithuma said I also didn't feel for Senthil and his foolishness at first. I felt he could have taken it in positive sense as he doesn't have to be guilty anymore and feel sad abt Maya. But in today's episode I really felt sad and sorry for him when Anbu & Krish were laughing and making fun of him without understanding his emotions. Jaya has not only made a fool of Senthil but his whole family. So their anger on Jaya is justified. Senthil is in a very hot mood now so though Jaya tried to explain him y she started all this but he is unable to accept it. He needs to calm first. Now I think they will go ahead with Ramya's proposal and there is a shock waiting for Senthil there. Waiting for it to see how Senthil reacts as he has also broken Jaya's trust by not revealing the truth.Edited by Sang_aptech - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank yo ufor the updates ratna
🤗
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Thank you so much for the updates.

Well at last 1 secret is out. Like Krithuma said I also didn't feel for Senthil and his foolishness at first. I felt he could have taken it in positive sense as he doesn't have to be guilty anymore and feel sad abt Maya. But in today's episode I really felt sad and sorry for him when Anbu & Krish were laughing and making fun of him without understanding his emotions. Jaya has not only made a fool of Senthil but his whole family. So their anger on Jaya is justified. Senthil is in a very hot mood now so though Jaya tried to explain him y she started all this but he is unable to accept it. He needs to calm first. Now I think they will go ahead with Ramya's proposal and there is a shock waiting for Senthil there. Waiting for it to see how Senthil reacts as he has also broken Jaya's trust by not revealing the truth.

exactly my feeling

It will be even worse and both will hate each other before pacifying

going in same SM1 direction

mathi mathi not liking each other lols
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Can't blame senthil for becoming heart broken. He trusted jaya to much as he knows she will never lie and that is not her style. On other side senthil is the type that does white lies and gets caught /  often does the most sodapa-  so if Jaya comes to know about ramya matter she should understand he never did that on purpose. But as everyone said here definitely both going to play the blaming game lolz.  As for the family - their anger is justified.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

Good episode.. Felt sad for both Senthil and Jaya ..

Senthil and Sreeja just nailed the scene.. The cry was so natural..

Indeed Senthil mom will be angry.. Good Janani with the help of Kamal want to reunite Senthil Jaya..

In all this neeya naana .. Hope the director doesn't take the track of Senthil Ramya too long..

In later episode when Senthil becomes Mapillai .. It will be awkward for all..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
New promo in FB..

Jaya Senthil fight and in anger Senthil in front of Jaya calls Ramya and says I love you ..