Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 10 (Page 6)

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 17 February 2017 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Ezra(Malayalam)
Like any other horror movie, couples moving into a remote villa and something comes to haunt. The movie has one major twist,otherwise pretty much what can be expected in the next scene type. More than visuals,the fear was instilled by the audio or I felt so.Performance wise Prithviraj was awesome   (obviously ) and other actors have done a decent job.Despite the loopholes here and there, definitely worth a watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brewedawakeningAngel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 17 February 2017 at 11:03am | IP Logged
88 minutes --- ahhh, a thriller movie. Bad movie. Horrible acting I've seen in this movie.. Al Pacino looked out of place in this movie :/ It was interesting at first.. but the way it goes about was just... acting was poor, there were some stupid dialogues thrown in like "is he dead" after being shot at multiple times ConfusedLOL ..it is an engaging movie, psychologically, you want to figure it out, but the dialogues, direction, the entire script TBH was bad... looked like a cheap teen crime thriller movie to me.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 February 2017 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I finally saw Lunchbox yesterday, really sweet movie. The ending bothered me because I hate open ended things like that! Ugh just show me what happened. Nimrat, Irrfan and Nawaz were all good. Also the great scenes of food Day Dreaming

8/10

pallavi25

Aanya12 Groupbie
Aanya12
Aanya12

Posted: 18 February 2017 at 11:39am | IP Logged
De Taali - Cute movie..

G..OAT

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 18 February 2017 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Million Dollar Baby - Some movies stay with you forever and this is surely one of a kind..Hilary Swank as a "dont give up" fighter, Eastwood as the recluse coach with the help of ever brilliant Morgan Freeman this movie is treat to eyes.  You root for Maggie Fitzgerad for every steps of her life starting from Frankie to agree to coach her to till end you want her to get up and fight back for life..What acting, what a movie ! BravoClap

Angel-likeDevil-Swetha-

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 18 February 2017 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Ok Jaanu
It wasnt as bad as people on here were saying. I kept reading how people walked out of the theatre...bit of an exaggeration lol...Yeah it wasnt a pathbreaking film...but it wasnt THAT bad.

I would say the strongest factor in the movie is the acting of Aditya and Shraddha...with Aditya shining a little more! 

Id give the movie 4/10 ...because the execution, story-buildup, and overalll handling of the movie was VERY WEAK. The actors involved did a great job...but everyone behind the camera messed up bad!
Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

Million Dollar Baby - Some movies stay with you forever and this is surely one of a kind..Hilary Swank as a "dont give up" fighter, Eastwood as the recluse coach with the help of ever brilliant Morgan Freeman this movie is treat to eyes.  You root for Maggie Fitzgerad for every steps of her life starting from Frankie to agree to coach her to till end you want her to get up and fight back for life..What acting, what a movie ! BravoClap
..this movie emotionally drained me.. 

hermione82ilovecrepes

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 February 2017 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Hidden Figures
What an incredible journey. At over 2 hours, it is long for a Hollywood movie, but there is never a dull moment. 

The story follows the life and struggles of three African American women working at NASA. Katherine Johnson a brilliant mathematician, Mary Jackson who aspires to be an engineer and Dorothy Vaughn who wants to be a supervisor. They struggle with racism and segregation in the 1960's. 

There are heartbreaking moments. But the movie is triumphant and uplifting as the three find courage to fight the odds. 

Loving

Another important movie about racism and segregation. It is based on the Landmark US Supreme court case Loving vs Virginia that put an end to laws prohibiting interracial marriage and children. 

Richard Loving a white construction worker and Mildred Jeter a black farm girl fall in love. When Mildred gets pregnant , Richard proposes and they marry. Immediately, they are arrested by the Sheriff in the middle of the night. They are sentenced to prison for a year, but the sentence is suspended if they leave the state. Initially, the comply and move to Washington. But later Mildred misses Virginia and wants to raise her kids out  in the country like how she grew up. 

Loving is a bit more slow paced and can lack excitement at times. But it has its surprising amount of levity. Some of the scenes and character interactions are just tender and beautiful. The recreation of the famous Life magazine photos was brilliant. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IceQueen.Remus.Lupin4hermione82G..OATMinzPie-Swetha-

Go to top