Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 10 (Page 59)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by floydd

Are love making scenes any good? Wink

They tried to copy Befikre with the apartment sex scenes but no it wasnt interesting at all, more like laughable especially the moon light make up session. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LegolasGondolin

Justmoi IF-Rockerz
Justmoi
Justmoi

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I always wonder what kind of narration or bound script they give these actors that they sign up for shit like this ? Especially Mr. "I have great sense of script" Sushant. 
I was sitting with my mouth open that someone actually green lighted and spent money on this crap.

I have no problem suspending my brain. Have practice with Thaliava movies from small. Hell I keep my brain out for superhero movies. But there is only so much my brain can take before it mocks me. Script has to make sense somewhere. Brain can only take fighting that is not natural, not an entire story that does not make sense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

I always wonder what kind of narration or bound script they give these actors that they sign up for shit like this ? Especially Mr. "I have great sense of script" Sushant. 
I was sitting with my mouth open that someone actually green lighted and spent money on this crap.

I have no problem suspending my brain. Have practice with Thaliava movies from small. Hell I keep my brain out for superhero movies. But there is only so much my brain can take before it mocks me. Script has to make sense somewhere. Brain can only take fighting that is not natural, not an entire story that does not make sense. 

I braved through till the end only because I didnt wanted to leave my review half done but pretty  much sums up my thoughts. LOL As it progressed every second kept insulting my intelligence and I actually lost count how many bloopers and horribly done this movie was right from beginning to the very end. Not even the most modern and liberal girl randomly lets some total stranger walk into her apartment. And then dumps her BF because she thinks Sushant is the one. Then cheats on Sushant because she thinks the other dude understands her better. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LegolasGondolinJustmoi.Avengers.

persistence-win Groupbie
persistence-win
persistence-win

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChannaMereya

Originally posted by HitchHiker_

Originally posted by ChannaMereya

This movie was pure torture, i thought Sushant had atleast decent script sense , where did it vanish off, now i am scared to watch any of his movies again D'ohAnd man, contrary to opinion here i think he can do  a romantic flirt type scene of what i saw in KDMHMD but wont deny he was bad in this movie , even JIm was bad too , Kirti well no comments , i am still to figure what is so spl about her 

What he has said is that he looks at the character (that he is supposed to play) more and I too think he has a decently good script sense.. 

This movie was the debut movie of Dinesh Vijan and Adjanias were also involved. I think he focused more on his personal equation with people than with the script per se... The first look was so impressive and the movie turned into such a disaster

I fear for Kedarnath as well..but hope is with Gattu
His character was poorly sketched too yaar, i mean common he isnt that bad actor so i am bit i shocked and appaled on how he went on to do this movie , he was fairly good with his script sense in all other movies 
More than Kedarnath it is drive which scares me also Chanda mama 
Gattu is good but then his last movie was disaster and hope this one makes sense , bec frankly SSR wont get anymore chances if these 3 fail Confused
Drive should work first of all it's dharma and directed by tarun mansukhani (dostana fame) so there is a particular brand and secondly it's about fast car chases which has a audience, Kedarnath well it all depends on gattu! like what he dishes out another Kai po che or a fithoor, Chandamama is directed by sanjay chauhan whose last movie was internationally acclaimed and also won him national award moreover it's India's first space film, Sushant has also confirmed to be part of one more film directed by abhishek chaubey (udta punjab fame) based on chambal dacoits + there is also Raw (if made)! So potential is there the question is -how well it's executed. Basically 2018 would be make or break year for him, if these films work (I mean doesn't flop) then he'll be back in business otherwise not, Because he is no Ranbir.
LegolasGondolin IF-Rockerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by floydd

Are love making scenes any good? Wink

They tried to copy Befikre with the apartment sex scenes but no it wasnt interesting at all, more like laughable especially the moon light make up session. LOL

KARMA lolLOLLOLLOL
LegolasGondolin IF-Rockerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justmoi

"I read 'Raabta' script before 'M.S Dhoni. It's an amazing story. Right from that day, I have been passionately waiting for the film to go on floors. Some preparation is needed for the role like horse riding and all. "By the end of this month, we will start shooting. It will be fun," Sushant said at the screening of the film 'Zubaan' here on Wednesday.

How He Fell In Love With The Script Of Raabta

"The first time I read it over a pint of beer. I was wowed but thought it was the beer talking so I read it again and was again fascinated. The story is so believable that for those two hours even a cynic would be ready to suspend his disbelief."

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I suspended all my briefs, beliefs, disbeliefs but I couldn't hold it in when I saw some sasta Gollum aka the muraki Grand pa whose character I just couldn't understand. Who he was, what he was etc LOL
Himalaya10 Groupbie
Himalaya10
Himalaya10

Posted: 31 July 2017 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ishq Vishk...
Netflix added this to their library, so I watched it over the weekend.

----------------

This is the desi area, where desi guys are discussing what is worth-watching out there on Netflix, with a  Desi eye...

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?p=688941#post688941
http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/showthread.php/21821-Movies-that-you-liked-on-Netflix-streaming?p=659490#post659490

We need  a continuous  never going down, thread here on I-F,  for Netflix's worth-watchings,...

Edited by Himalaya10 - 31 July 2017 at 1:02pm

Go to top