Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 10 (Page 5)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 14 February 2017 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Cast Away -- ..nothing to say, it is a perfect movie. The meeting between Tom and Helen was.. beautifully directed.

tell me about it..No one can touch tom hanks in the acting deptt..NO ONEStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBaniAngel-likeDevil.Mishh007.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 15 February 2017 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Raees.
Was a bad movie. Dunno why I succumbed and agreed to watch it. Confused Everyone kept saying it's different from other SRK movies, blah blah but I saw the same SRK boring the roof outta me. Why did they cast Mahira? Any airi gairi could've done that miniscule part. And they whitewashed Raees' character. Abdul Lateef smuggled RDX for Bombay bomb blasts. They changed it into an honest mistake on his part. BS! Did not enjoy the movie much and was relieved when it was over and I could go home. Was better than SRK's shitfest JTHJ though. Red Chillies ke katore me mera contribution ho gaya. Confused LOL

Edited by MithiBani - 15 February 2017 at 7:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie.Mishh007.I_M_SultaN

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 February 2017 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Lego Batman
Everything is still awesome in the Lego World. The best Batman movie ever in my opinion. Which other Batman movie can you find Sauron, Voldemort, King Kong, Elphaba, Daleks and Agent Smith in? Hilarious. You will fall off your seat in laughter. This is a must see movie. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IceQueen.HakunaMatata.Angel-likeDevil.Mishh007.-Swetha-

---Betty--- IF-Rockerz
---Betty---
---Betty---

Posted: 15 February 2017 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Don't breathe(2016) - Horror thriller

It's more of a suspense thriller not a horror movie as they say... It's also not as great as they say

It was okay, the best part of the movie is it keeps us guessing till the very end

I could've done without the closeup shots of sem*n, it's dripping, dribbling etc EWww 

Mild spoiler: 

We can guess HW would not show an Iraq war veteran in sympathetic light, even though he is the one attacked... The perpetrators are supposed to get our sympathy? Are we supposed to root for the girl who started everything? Of course it was only to rescue her little sister and herself from an unsafe home environment Confused And they left an opening at the end, we know a sequel is coming Tongue

EDIT: I forgot to mention an important spoiler... Black people usually die first in HW horror, action movies.
This movie is no exception... of the three delinquents the minority(is a Latino I think) dies early in the movie

Edited by ---Betty--- - 15 February 2017 at 9:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 16 February 2017 at 10:12am | IP Logged
U-571 --- A good thriller movie I have watched in a long time. It's a surprise movie - because, it started of boring, and my expectations were lowered, and then after first 20 minutes or so, it just captivated me.. had me at the edge of my seat :)

The movie is set in 1942(it's a war movie), where American navy have the risky task to intercept a German submarine while impersonating as Germans themselves, so as to acquire the Enigma machine that could bring the war to an end.. and the series of events/challenges they face, is just wow, has so much happening in mere minutes, not a single minute can be missed in this movie.. absolutely loved it. 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 16 February 2017 at 10:27am
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 16 February 2017 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Rustam
WTH was that Wacko Aise hi over-rate kiya hua hai movie and akki dono ko .

Action Jackson :
cauht it on tv in the middle and left it as soon as it started ... deserves negative rating for both - movie and Ajay  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Angel-likeDevil

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 16 February 2017 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Just saw Jolly LLB 2. I liked it. Beginning was good. Ending was amazing. One of the best climaxes ever. Akshay delivers what I think is his career best performance. He becomes Jolly. Huma is good in a short role. Shaurabh is on another level. . Annu Kapoor is excellent. The film did kind of drag in the middle but the amazing ending made up for it. My favorite part was Annu going to object one last time and even his own dad stopped him Clap Clap

A 8.5/10 on my Maroon scale
brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 17 February 2017 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hidden Figures - Great film. Really sad how US was once a racist country and what the 'coloured' people had through. I know there were more terrible things that happened with them and the movie was just a snippet of NASA and how the coloured women carved a place for them and are forever remembered. Loved watching it. 7/10.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil-Swetha-

Go to top