India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Recently Seen Movies - 10 (Page 3)

blandiloquent. Groupbie
blandiloquent.
blandiloquent.

Posted: 06 February 2017 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Raees 1.5/5. Boring, cliched and somewhat shallow. Nawazuddin was good. I couldn't get myself to like Mahira Khan's acting at all. And sorry SRK but you really need to reconsider your film choices. I miss the Chak De SRK :( Saanson Ke is so beautiful however
Kaabil 4/5. Beautiful film full of superb performances especially from Hrithik. Yami is surprisingly really good. I like the method Hrithik's character uses to trap the bad guys. Prolly 1 of the best films this yr! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi-Swetha-

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 06 February 2017 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
before i thought yami-hrithik pair will look good as hrithik doing with new n upcoming talents also. hrithik-deepika also must do one good film like dhoom,bang bang,jodha akbar n even better one. surprisingly hrithik-yami paired in kabil.their pair is natural n good.watched kaabil movie. hrithik performance is nice. 

Edited by Eternal_Way - 06 February 2017 at 7:56pm

TeAmo_Messi-Swetha-

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 February 2017 at 5:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24lovemangoblazingflameLVDTIpshitaashakkarpara.maha15HakunaMatata.hermione82U_R_MY_BITCHRollingStonestouch_of_pinkViccoTurmericBinKuchKahe..Mishh007.TeAmo_Messi.MyriadOfHues.-Swetha-

dingle_hopper IF-Dazzler
dingle_hopper
dingle_hopper

Posted: 10 February 2017 at 3:05am | IP Logged
MS Dhoni: The Untold Story

I will be frank, I didnt think it was a good movie. For me it is definitely the poorer biopic of 2016 when compared to Neerja or Dangal.

But I still managed to enjoy the film quite a lot.

There are two reasons for this:
1. The performances were superb. SSR emulated Dhoni's mannerisms very well. The supporting cast was good and I found Sushant's chemistry with both Kiaara and Disha very endearing.
2. I am a Dhoni fan and enjoy watching cricket. So reliving India's 2011 world cup win through the film was a delight.

Not sure how to rate it. Probably a 3/5.

Its a good one-time-watch nevertheless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 10 February 2017 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Lion 
Loved the meaning behind the title of the movie. Heartfelt movie with superlative performance. 

Tani91-Swetha-

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 10 February 2017 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
^same, I kept on wondering of the title as well

Just finished watching Lion and I'm here sobbing because its such a beautiful story
(SPOILERS)

The happy ending that Saroo gotHeart, and the last bit with the real mom and the adoptve mom meeting and all. Dev Patel was great but the little kid, Sunny he was FANTASTIC, he is so cute and charming and his smile is such a sweet smile. It was heartbreaking and fury inducing to see how indian street children are treatedAngry the train station scene was a bit hard to watch even though it wasn't anything graphic but still the intent behind it was clear, as was the Nawaz scene ughh SO disgustingDead. how can these jackasses live with themselves.

The first half with little Saroo both was heartbreaking but yet sweet at the same time, makes me feel disgusted at how people just push children aside like that. The second half was a bit slow and I found the actors to be mumbling a lot (or maybe it was my sound on my TV) so it was hard to follow some dialogues. But the ending scene with Saroo going to his village and meeting his momHeart

-Swetha-

Ipshitaa Goldie
Ipshitaa
Ipshitaa

Posted: 10 February 2017 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Raees:

One time watch! Nothing really stood out in the movie for me other than some humorous lines from Nawaz's character and SRK's non hero look (such a breather!). Having said that, I didn't get bored with the pace of the movie and the events happening in quick succession. The aesthetics of the movie looked very authentic and real!

2.5/5

Befikre: 

Watched it in the theatre when it came out. Couldn't even reach the half time, I was extremely bored ! I was the only one walking out of an almost packed theatre before half time. Meh!

0.5/5

LVDTViccoTurmeric

BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 11 February 2017 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Spoilers... Spoilers... Spoilers... Beware

Jolly LLB 2

Matlab kuch bhi banana hai... hum kashmir jaayenge... hum fugitives bhagayeenge... hum conspiracy theories solve karenge... hum India mein 3 mahine mein criminal case solve karenge... LOL

Akshay was genuine... So are Saurabh Shukla and Anu Kapoor... It was also nice that they depicted the sad state of Indian law but the movie has no hint of logic otherwise tho they are very creative with the nonsense... Huma Qureshi atleast doesn't interrupt the story like Kajal did in Special 26 but that's about it

And I need to know how involved is Karan Johar with Fox... there was a literal product placement for Alia Bhatt in the movie

Raees

The first five-ten minutes were ridiculous... the way they give SRK all his catchphrases... Zabardasti ki dialougebaazi... that guy saying isme miyan bhai ki daring aur baniye ka dimag hai LOL

This one doesn't have anything great to offer but then it doesn't pretend otherwise... Only watch it if you are into seeing SRK being cool onscreen for two hours... sort of like Don 2
No plot just SRK getting to say cool lines and acting cool

I am impressed by Nawaz... in terms of roles he is also typecast like Irfaan but he brings something fresh to the characters

I did like the fact that they stayed away from the tropes... the heroine and the mother are both aware of the boy's 'business' and there is no revenge for father or anything... Good job there 

Kaabil

Two blind people on a blind date jinhe 'andhadundh' pyaar ho jaayega... The level of puns there... 
The film is so badly made and add to that the non existent plot... The socks ki smell and shoes part is just wow...
I don't know what to say about this one... All I felt was second hand embarassment for Hrithik LOL

-Swetha-

Go to top