Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Fantastic update didu...enjoyed a lot...waiting for the next...be safe & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and you enjoyed it 
ya let me update it 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnzila

Sakshi!!

your 8th thread is became lucky as i'm looking many new member here:) that's really great!!

And a warm welcome to all of them:) 

Hi Sana
yes it seems lucky as there are new members here 
yes its really great dear 

happy for you  welcoming all dear
me too happy in welcoming all of them to our MATSH forum 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adrita08

Congrats sakshi for new thread
Fantastic episode
Update soon dear 😛

Hi Adrita 
welcome to the forum and my thread
thanks for the wishes for new thread and your support 
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Haaaye..!! :)

Hi Gudiya behan 
😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update was fab..
Ragini's naughtiness..I am loving it..
Want ishani confess her feelings to Ranveer now...
It would be great to watch that scene..
Update soon..take care..:)
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Adrita
welcome to the forum and my thread
thanks for the wishes for new thread and your support
glad you liked the episode
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
😉😉😉

😲 😲 😕
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Update was fab..
Ragini's naughtiness..I am loving it..
Want ishani confess her feelings to Ranveer now...
It would be great to watch that scene..
Update soon..take care..:)

Hi Gudiya behan
glad you liked the update 
happy you liked Raagini's nautiness 
yes let us see how Ishani is telling her feelings to Ranveer 
hmm let me try my best to make it a nice scene dear
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

😲 😲 😕

hmm sorry dear that comment was in my clipboard and when I gave ctrl+v it got pasted and I too posted it 
now I edited it darling 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
from ishani's monologue v can understand y ishani is sad.she thinks she doesnt deserve ranveer's luv.ranveer is still clueless about the reason behind her gloominess.hope he finds out n removes her complex.4 him even shimla isnt as beautiful as ishani.family selfie scene was cute
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 488(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES).
Ranveer was asking for the reason why she cried when he told about the store room incident to Ishani were Ishani hearing the question Ranveer asked her saw him with a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's silent face):What happen Ishani?I am asking you only. Why did you cry when I told that store room incident? I am sorry as you asked only I told that incident to you or else I wont' have told that. I didn't tell it intentionally Ishani please don't cry please I am sorry..
Ishani seeing Ranveer's way of asking sorry for the wrong she did once were her eyes were getting moist slowly and she was seeing Ranveer's eyes that only reflected his honesty and love for her.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's eyes again getting moist):Ishani please don't cry know? I am asking sorry know? even If I want to ask sorry for 1000 times too let me ask sorry..(he started to tell sorry well):Sorry sorry sorry sorry..(as he was kept on telling sorry).
Ishani having more tears seeing the way Ranveer is always there for her were with all her emotions and thinking about the way she never ever tried to know his feelings were in a very heavy force she hugged Ranveer so tightly and rested her head in his chest very well were tears were started to flow well in her eyes now were she was not able to control her tears at all. 
Ranveer(who didn't get why Ishani is hugging him this much tightly and stopped telling sorry and without getting what is happening to Ishani took his both the hands to Ishani's shoulders and held her shoulders and in a questioning tone): Ishani what happen?tell me know?(he was about to bring her out of the hug).
Ishani(hugging him like a child very tightly): Nahi I can't leave you for now please I want to hug you..(she was crying so much were her tears were now falling in Ranveer's jacket and it was wetting his jacket).
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said now with a not understanding face and seeing his jacket that was having Ishani's tears he took his hand from her shoulders and took his hand to her back and hugged her very well and embraced her):Ishani why are you crying this much now? See I never like tears you know that right? that too If I see tears in your eyes means I can't bear it Ishani. Please tell what is in your heart and now come out of the hug tell me the reason and then hug me as much as you want okay?
Ishani hearing what Ranveer said by controlling her crying alone but she was not able to control her tears were the tears were flowing from her eyes like water falls were she slowly came out of the hug from Ranveer and saw Ranveer with teary eyes face were Ranveer too saw Ishani's face were her face was like a reddish apple to that extreme she has cried suddenly. 
Ranveer(with a worried face going close to her and wiped her tears and seeing her): See how your face has turned reddish why you need to cry this much?
Ishani(with new tears in her eyes with emotional face and voice):Because I have hurt you so much and now that hurt is paining for me. (she cried so well).
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):What hurt? I am not hurt and all. I am enjoying this Shimla trip so much with you and Raagini then why I need to get hurt Ishani?
Ishani(still with tears):Nahi I am not talking about now I am talking about our past days. (she went close to him and held his shoulders and seeing him with tears):Ranveer Maa hated me a lot once and she never wanted me in your life.When accidentally our marriage happened too Maa was not happy in it. Haan but I accepted Maa and even though sometimes I used to think why Maa is hating me so much and the only answer I got till today is because my family sent you and your family out of the house so only Maa is hating me but nahi today I got to know why Maa hated me so much.I got the real reason for Maa hating me once
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face were he was not able to get what is happening to Ishani): Ishani why we need to talk about that and all now? Now Maa like you so much you know when that DNA problem came Maa didn't trust me she was in your side only to that extreme Maa liked you now then why are you thinking the days when Maa hated you?
Ishani(tears were flowing over her nose and was making her nose so red and her nose too was having running nose now): Today only I got to know that the way Maa hated me and the way Maa thought to keep me away from you everything is right only.She has seen all the pain of yours and she has seen all the hurt of yours because of me in that point of view Maa thought that I am not a fit woman to you and she is one way Right only (with more tears seeing Ranveer): because to that extreme I have given pain for you in your heart know?(she touched his chest with her hand and with more tears she rested her head in his chest and was crying so much).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani crying so much without knowing how to manage her): Nothing Ishani you never know to hurt anyone. Even me too you never hurt me you will always give happiness only to me.
Ishani(taking her head from his chest and seeing Ranveer and she wiped her tears and seeing him with tears wiped face): Nahi after living this happy life with you only I came to know how much I have hurt you. As soon as Chiraag came and told my family that he likes me you have cried sitting in the washroom. (she held his jacket and pulled him close to her):And then you have saved me from fire and you made that Chiraag to tell me that he only saved me. (remembering that incident so well and seeing Ranveer): On that day I saw the bandage in your hand that would be having some fire wound inside it but that too you didn't tell it to me it was because of me know? Still too I don't know where all I have hurt you even after seeing this much pain because of me you feel that I am giving happiness to you? I am a stupid who does not even minded to know your feelings when you were near me for my whole life. I am a heartless girl who didn't even think good to your family too and without even thinking it I was silent when all my family members sent you out of the house. I am overall fool to see your feelings in that heartless animal Chiraag. Even after you came back in my life as RV too I never minded to get back to you and when you tried your best to show the true color of Chiraag to me too I went with him and hurt you so much. (seeing him with a emotional face and leaving his jacket and held his cheek with her hand):you are so much possessive on me and I can feel how it would have been paining for you inside your heart when you gave me in the hands of Chiraag and when I was close to Chiraag and when I was flirting with him and when I was holding his hands too. (she took her hand from his cheek and held her both the ears with her both the hands and seeing Ranveer with tears in her eyes): I am sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(listening very silently to what all Ishani told him now and seeing the way Ishani was holding her ears to him and he gave a soothing smile to her and he made her to take her hands from her ears and seeing her well and going close to her and wiped her tears well and cupping her cheeks with his both the hands and in a calm tone):Enough of crying now. So this is your problem? you are feeling you have hurt me so much know?
Ishani:(seeing him like a child): Hmm today only I got to know that you only have saved me from store room fire but thinking its Chiraag I hurt you so much know?Thinking the way I have hurt you I am feeling hurt so only I am not able to forgive myself. 
Ranveer(gave a smile to her):Ishani see everyone cannot get same feelings inside them. When I saw you first I loved you and that does not mean you should also love me at that 6 years of age itself. Then as we grow my love too had its growth with me and you saw me as a good friend and that too never have a rules that you too should love me back.And when Chiraag came as Disha's groom I was happy only because he came for Disha but as like all the men choice he too liked you only from that day itself I was hurt and shocked.Then you were angry on Chiraag and you too went and told that you don't like him I was really happy but after that Mota Bapuji told he is the groom for you and And as Mota Bapuji told me to make you like Chiraag only I did everything to make you like Chiraag that time I never know he is a bad guy and when we came to know he is a bad guy destiny played its game again Ishani that we all had misunderstandings and your family sent us out of the house. And in that too I never had any anger on you because suddenly as you came to know that your close friend is loving you means it will be a shock to you and in that shock only you didn't stop your family from throwing us out of the house. (with a love smile taking his hand from her cheeks and putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):Then as a luck I married you then what after marriage you were angry only but I loved that anger too. And don't keep on thinking that you hurt me a lot even I too have done many things to hurt you a lot but you itself know right that sadistic lover who made you serve drinks and made you clean the glass pieces in the party was completely because of Possessiveness only. Till that time you never told me that you like me and accept me as your husband and as you went to Chiraag's place I just thought that you are liking him only more than me and in that possessiveness and as I didn't get attention of you for me only in that anger I behaved like that. (with a irritated face):That Chiraag know he was a smart guy only by his looks Ishani to be frank he was bit more handsome than me so I too will have a insecurity that Ishani will be okay with that Chiraag(took a deep breath):But My Ishani got to know the real love very well and she got to know all the truth very well now.Now there is no hurt in my heart okay? because for all the hurt with your kisses and hugs you have given the medicine and(with a smile): I can with whole heart tell the world that I have got a wife who will go to any extreme for my happiness. you were the one who went to Jail for me thinking that I killed that Chiraag. No woman can do that and all but my Ishani can do it for me and(he showed Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed now):With all pain bearing it you have given my little xerox copy too and made me and my family happy. Then what when you have given these many happiness to me why you are thinking and hurting yourself for the things you done without knowing my love for you?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):I simply only asked you to tell some feelings of you but I never thought you would have undergone these many things because of me. Don't know still how much you have hided your feelings to me?
Ranveer(giving a lovely smile to her):I will tell when ever I remember the things okay? See now forget all this and enjoy Shimla okay(he took his hand from her back and wiped her cheeks well and smiled to her):now come on smile. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face smiled to him): I love you. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping well cutely again putting his hand behind her back and pulled her so close and moved her to a corner of the room and made her to hit her back in the wall and seeing her a cute look):Now tell me whether you love Raagini more than me as you said when we were coming in car to Shimla?
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):I love you so much Ranveer and there is no difference in loving you and Raagini because you both are same in everything and only you both can love me unconditionally in this world. 
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm I too know there is no difference in me and Raagini but also I am possessive in that too. Tell me that you love me only more than Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional light smile took her hand to his cheek and caressing his cheek): hmm more than anything and anybody I love you only so much.
Ranveer(hitting his forehead with Ishani's forehead): hmm that is it lovely .(he was smiling well hitting her forehead with his forehead).
Ishani(seeing him with a lovely smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm
Ishani:I have decided something.
Ranveer(took his forehead from her forehead and saw her with a questioning face):What?
Ishani:Here after know I will never make you long for me reducing my shyness I will try my best to give me completely to you whenever you need me. I will never make you long for my kisses and hugs and all.
Ranveer:Kya?
Ishani:hmm wo..(before she could tell Ranveer's phone rang being in his pocket hearing it):Phone is ringing pick the call let me fresh up and change and come. 
Ranveer bit getting disappointed moved for Ishani were Ishani too moved from him and she stared to go to the cupboard to take the night dress were Ranveer put his hand in his pocket and he took the phone out and he saw the display were it was Pratik's call were a smile came in his face. Ishani took the night dresses form the cupboard and came to the bed and keeping it in the bed and removed her jacket and keeping that too in the bed and  taking her phone from her pant pocket and keeping the phone in the bed and she removed her shoes and kept it in the room corner and then taking her night dress she entered the washroom were Ranveer picked the call. 
Ranveer: Haan pratik..
Pratik:Ranveer today I am really happy I liked the office so much and I love to work there. 
Ranveer:So happy that the office is okay for you and congrats. 
pratik: hmm thank you Ranveer thanks for everything thank you for giving me education and then job..
Ranveer:Mota Babu come on you are brother to Ishani means for me too brother only know?Then I only should do everything to my brother right?
Pratik(with a smile): hmm okay where is Ishani?
Ranveer: hmm now only we came back to room and she has gone to change now once she comes out let me tell her to call you. 
pratik: Haan okay Ranveer let me itself call after 15 minutes okay?
Ranveer: haan okay call..
Pratik: let me cut the call now..
Ranveer: Haan(as the call was cut at the other end Ranveer took the phone from his ears and he kept the phone in the bed and he removed his jacket and put it in the bed and he took a deep breath were a smile came in his lips in thoughts): hmm many times I have longed Ishani should care me only and she should know all my feelings and today it has happened. Overall my life is set with Ishani though we fight, we argue. even we live separately with our egos too finally we both will fall for each other I am really happy that we understood each other so well. (were immediately his face changed to a doubtful face and in thoughts):But Ishani said she will give her and that too she will try to control her shyness to me..(he was thinking about Ishani telling it to him and in thoughts): hmm let me talk about it to Ishani.(he laid in the bed keeping his legs in floor itself and waited for Ishani to come out).
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
It was 7 o clock in the evening were Nirbhay was entering the house were his mother who was sitting in the sofa of the hall saw him with a anger face. 
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(hearing his name stopped and saw his mother and came to her): Haan Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother(got up from the sofa and seeing Nirbhay up and down):yesterday itself I noticed and today too. When you started to Mumbai this time you were wearing your own traditional same faded color dresses but now wearing color shirts and pants. To that extreme that Rithika has changed you?
Nirbhay(seeing his mother and taking a deep breath and seeing her): Maa change is permanent no one can be the same from birth to death. By the by what is your problem Maa? What for you If I marry Rithika? 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing him with a sharp look):Nirbhay Rithika was a girl came to support you in getting Ishani for you that is it. And she only helped in Naina getting near Ranveer but faith Naina died and for that too Ishani and Ranveer are only responsible for that only I separated Ranveer and Ishani through DNA problem but you and Rithika has united them and that too that Rithika acting like she is bad still making fool of me itself she made me tell all the truth out of my mouth and proved I only did that DNA video and all. I cannot accept that kind of Criminal minded girl as my family daughter in law
Nirbhay(hearing what his mother is telling him):So are you sure that you won't accept Rithika?
Nirbhay's mother:Perfectly sure in this Nirbhay even if she comes here as daughter in law too each and every day will be a hell for her because of me in that itself she will go from your life(she had a anger and evil face).
Nirbhay(seeing his mother and then seeing the whole hall):Aarthi,Uttam and Vikram come to hall. 
Nirbhay's mother saw Nirbhay with a silent face as she was not able to understand why Nirbhay is calling all of them were after few minutes three of them came out of their rooms and saw Nirbhay and Rajeshwari with a questioning face. 
Nirbhay(seeing three of them):Today I have decided about my life and all of your life too. I think as a (seeing both Aarthi and Vikram):good brother and sister you both will accept my decision. 
Aarthi(with a smile):Anything you tell us Bhaiya may be if it was before I would have not heard what you said but now not like that we have got the world's best brother for us. 
Nirbhay(giving a smile to her): hmm thanks for that trust on me. (seeing Uttam):uttam I have complete trust that you will take care of Aarthi well. 
Uttam: I will Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(giving a smile to Uttam and saw Vikram):Vikram you finished your education too and when you are wishing to take up your job you can join in any one of our business may be sugar business or medicine business your life is secured only so its your decision when you feel to work. 
Vikram(shook his head as okay): hmm let me tell soon Bhaiya. 
Nirbhay: hmm okay(smiling to Vikram and seeing his mother):So who all were my responsibilities are settled well only so now thinking my own life I have decided to permanently settle down in Mumbai itself. Its all your decision where you all need to be may be in Mumbai or Haryana.Where ever you all are there won't be any problem for money, house or any other wants of all of yours. But I will be permanently in Mumbai. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a questioning face):But why you have taken this decision now?
Nirbhay(seeing his mother):Rithika is too doing business now and she too has her business in Mumbai only. May be the time we saw Rithika we have thought her she is normal woman but no Rithika's father was a great diamond merchant and she has many property too. But those property and all will be falling in your eyes only Maa for me I like Rithika only and for her business I too have decided to settle in Mumbai itself and I can handle the business in Haryana from here itself. 
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay to this extreme a girl have changed you? you never leave Haryana that easily you used to tell that our Sonipat is your heart but today for a girl you are ready to leave Sonipat and decided to be in Mumbai. 
Nirbhay:Because now my heart is with Rithika only. (seeing his mother): Maa please understand I am feeling happy when I am with Rithika. Its not about any external desires I felt Rithika as my life in a just single moment and I am loving her so much now. (seeing all a glance):So this is the final decision here after I am going to be in Mumbai and If you all decide to be in Mumbai and be in this house and you all are sure that you won't hurt Rithika If I marry her and bring her to our house means I will be in this house or else let me go and stay with Rithika in her house even after our marriage. So my decision is final.(he started to walk to the stairs and started to climb the stairs).
Aarthi(had a smile seeing Nirbhay in thoughts): hmm finally those who were bad in their hearts now changed their view for life and now are ready to get together with each other.Thank you god for making Bhaiya and Rithika a new persons. (seeing her mother who was standing with anger face and going to her mother): Maa you petted Bhaiya and made Bhaiya to go in wrong way in his life but today completely Bhaiya understood what actually life is.
Nirbhay's mother:Aarthi..
Aarthi: Maa please I never thought that you will go to the level of doing a DNA video and all and you have separated Ranveer and Ishani but did you see finally Bhaiya and Bhabhi itself brought Ranveer and Ishani together. More of everything Ranveer and Ishani can never be separated know that first very clearly.(she gave a anger cum not minding look and seeing Uttam):Come uttam(seeing Vikram):go to your room and do your work Vikram. 
Vikram started to walk to his room were Aarthi and Uttam started to walk to their rooms were Nirbhay's mother with anger sat in the sofa of the hall. 
SHIMLA..
Ishani came out of the washroom wearing t-shirt and night pants were Ranveer who was laying in the bed till now seeing Ishani coming out of the washroom got up and sat in the bed were he saw Ishani was dull in her face.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer(she came to the bed and took her and Raagini's jacket and walked to the cupboard to keep it).
Ranveer:Why are you so dull?
Ishani:Don't know may be due to travelling and suddenly getting emotional I cried know? so I am feeling bit headache too. 
Ranveer:oh tk shall I order some soup for us so that we will be feeling fresh. 
Ishani(opening the cupboard and keeping her and Raagini's jacket): Haan please Ranveer order it..
Ranveer: hmmm(he got up and walked to the intercom and taking phone in hand and seeing Ishani): Ishani Pratik called me he joined the office today so he called to tell it to me.
Ishani(closing the cupboard and seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer Papa said to me in morning itself.
Ranveer: Haan then he asked for you I said you went to change and he said he will call in next 15 minutes he may call. 
Ishani: hmm let me attend(she came to the bed and took her phone and seeing the batter down and she went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took her charger and she closed the cupboard and went to the switch board near the table and she connected the charger and connected it to phone and turned on the switch and kept the phone in the table and she came to the bed and sat in the bed and took a deep breath).
Ranveer dialed in the intercom and ordered for two hot tomato soup for them and he put the phone back in its place. As soon as Ranveer put the intercom phone in its place Ranveer's mobile phone rang being in the bed were Ishani took the phone and saw its Pratik only. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer take your jacket and put it in your cupboard and fresh up and change let me talk to pratik and even soup let me get it and keep it. 
Ranveer: Haan okay(he went to the corner of the room and he removed his shoes and keeping the shoes in the corner and came to the bed and took his jacket and took his jacket and he started to move to the next room were he entered the next room).
Ishani(seeing pratik number with a smile picked the call): hello Pratik congrats..
Pratik(with a smile): Hmm thanks Ishani I am really happy that finally somehow I too settled in a job. wish that my career should be more successful. 
Ishani: Haan it will be for sure.I know my brother is more honest and a humble person so surely you will succeed.Tk how was the first day?
Pratik: Haan it was so good I liked the work and office too. 
Ishani: hmm okay keep enjoying the work and then do so that success will come to you automatically. 
Pratik: hmm okay Ishani how is Shimla?
Ishani: Hmmm its very nice and its too cold here and we are really enjoying especially Raagini is enjoying. 
Pratik:Is Raagini near you?
Ishani:She is sleeping Pratik. We traveled a lot and in that tiredness as soon as we came back to room itself she stared to sleep. 
Pratik: Oh tk tk anyways enjoy the trip so well. 
Ishani: hmm okay shall I cut the call?
Pratik: hmm
Ishani with a smile cut the call and put the phone in the bed again were that was the time there was knock in the door were Ishani got up from the bed and started to walk to the table and took the vaccum bottle and then walked to the door and seeing through the door viewer saw the bearer there holding the tray in his hand having two bowl of soup with closed plates and she opened the door were Bearer gave a light smile were Ishani showed the way for him to enter were Ishani told him to keep the tray in the tea poi and he too entered the room and kept it in tea poi.
Ishani: Bhaiya(she showed the vaccum bottle to him):There will be some quantity of milk in it please take the milk out and then clean it and then please fill some fresh hot milk in it and give it back and please give glass tumbler too. 
Bearer:(getting the vaccum bottle): Okay madam. For your Baby?
Ishani: Haan for her only. 
Bearer:Let me do it madam(he started to walk towards the entrance of the room and he went out).
Ishani too went and closed the door as soon as the Bearer went and she started to walk in the room and she came to the sofa and she sat in the sofa well were Ranveer too came out of the bedroom and saw Ishani who was sitting in the sofa. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago