Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

@bold Ditto! I think so too because he quite pointedly asked Rishabh in their first meeting that whether the song reminds him of some secret or crime. Also Abhimanyu seemed more endearing towards Geetanjali in her hallucination in the desert than he used to be for real. 

I did think there would be a leap after the marriage and Abhimanyu's accident happened in the first episode itself. Didn't expect it to be 6 years long though

Loved your ideas about how Rishabh should have got the case closed but so far now I think (or rather I wish) that Rishabh is genuinely a good man and he wouldn't have wanted Geetanjali to lose Abhimanyu because he wanted to see her happy. 

@bolds I too felt the same!!
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Copy paste from another thread :p
I was someone who did not understand why six year long leap now I fee it should have been 23-26 years leap provided Geeta's ageing stop😆... Jokes apart, I'm loving the whole concept... Not even once it was scary the kid was too cute to be scared of😳 the neeche koi hai... Upar koi hai scene was intriguing but the moment he shouted from behind I laughed so hard!!! It was like a kid playing prank😆 It's really weird with  a kid!
I loved that pandit's eye color...  his eyes were beautiful! okay I'm really being wierd but I kindaa have a thing for blue eyes<3... Even my BF teases me saying I'm just with him cos his eyes are blue😆 anyways bck to topic, I loved that Chanda is bck to normal! The reincarnated Abhi's parents look gold diggers:/ I feel Abhimanyu isn't dead and this is his plan! He has a past with Rishabh!!Geetu's sister looks too bold for a setup like that! :/ I'm loving this whole mystery with the clocks... Intriguing!
One thing I don't get is when that fb romance took place provided Abhimanyu died next day of marraige:/ esp shaving  scene!