New AsYa SS: Pyaar Hai Ya Saza- Part 3 on Page 15 on 28th Apr

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
A/N: 1. This is a story with Hindu background. I can change anyone's  name into suitable Hindu names except Asad and Zoya's name otherwise my story will be closed like it was closed before once when I used different names for Asad and Zoya. 
2. Asad will be hated a lot in this story.
3. Zoya will be pregnant in most of the story.
4. This is my first story where Zoya will cry a lot. 

Prologue
A man brought a woman in a room. He made the woman who was heavily pregbant sit on the bed. She was wearing a beautiful orange lehenga. The woman was stunned to see her pictures with him on the walls. The walls looks the same like she was here last 7 months ago. She wonders why he has not removed the photos from the wall if he hates her so much. 
"Asad, what nonsense is this? Why you brought me here like this?" asked the woman, "Tonight is my engagement with Veer."
She got up to leave but he blocked her way.
"You are not getting engaged to Veer, Zoya. That's why I had to bring you here to our house like this," replied Asad.
"This is no longer our house from 7 months ago when you decided to divorce me. It's been a month since we are divorced if you don't remember. So just leave me alone," said Zoya pushing him aside and walking past him. 
She started running to leave the the room and tripped when she reached the room door. She let out a cry but fortunately Asad caught her from behind saving her from falling down. 
"Be careful, Zoya. It's not good to run like this for you and our baby," said Asad.
Zoya became angry on hearing 'our baby'. She was 8 months pregnant with his baby.
"It's not our but just my baby, Asad. You dragged me to the clinic forcibly to get my baby aborted not listening to my pleadings but later decided to not do that taunting me that you took pity on me and my baby. So you lost the right of this baby that day," said Zoya angrily as tears came from her eyes.
Asad felt his eyes moist at what Zoya said. 
"Zoya, don't cry," said Asad as he touched her cheeks to wipe her tears.
Zoya pushed his hands away.
"No need to show your fake concern on me when all you did in these 7 months  was only hurt me. You brought so much tears to my eyes all these months," said Zoya furiously as tears kept flowing from her eyes.
"I know that what I all did with you was very wrong for which I don't deserve forgiveness but I can't let you marry Veer. Give me another chance, Zoya," said Asad.
"Another chance?" shouted Zoya angrily, "You announced that you will divorce me the day I was waiting to give you surprise about my pregnancy. You decided to end our marriage of 2 years. You left your family when they did not let you throw me out of the house and you started living here. A month later, you dragged me to the clinic to kill my baby when you got to know about my pregnancy because you did not wanted my baby to enter your life later but changed your mind before taunting me on you took pity on us. You insulted me several times in these months whenever we faced each other. You even taunted me when our friend Veer would support me. You crossed your limits when you took our pictures one day which looked like we were getting cosy with each other. You created a scene in front of both of our families accusing me and Veer of having relationship with each other. Then your family decided my and Veer's marriage. Veer agreed to marry me. When I was not agreeing for marriage, you taunted me to marry Veer because no other respectable man will marry me. I agreed after so much explaining from my and your family. Today, on my engagement with Veer, you forcibly brought me here. Now, you are telling me not to get engaged with Veer and give you another chance. Am I a toy or what, Asad who you should decide what I should do? You divorced me when you wanted, tried to kill my baby to hurt me but changing your mind when you wanted, you shamelessly claimed to me about you visiting wh**es to hurt me, you made me get ready to marry Veer when you wanted but now you want me to give you another chance. Tomorrow, you will throw me out of your life again like you threw me out of your life 7 months ago. Don't I have any feelings and emotions or what? Do you think I am really a toy or what with whom you can play as you wish? What do you actually want from me, Asad?"
Zoya dropped on the floor as she broke down. She covered her face with her palms and kept on crying. Asad felt like he was dying on seeing her crying so much. He can't see her crying like this but he is the one who himself made her cry all these months.

What's happening in this prologue? Any guesses? To know everything, let's know what all happened before that brought this confrontation(The story will move to flashback). 

PS: 1. Veer is played by Surbhi's  one of best friends Ankit Raj who has his character name as Veer in two of his shows. Amaad's name is changed to Veer.
2. This story neither has evil twin of Asad like Anas nor it has a hypnotized Asad. Then why Asad will be hated in this story?

Promo 1

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start
Omg asad character is sooo different yet full of mysteries
Why is he like this ?? Why he divorced zoya??
Waiting to read the chapter 1 of the story
Do pm me plzzz
~JAZ~
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww juhi a new story and u didnt pm 
Very intersesting asad always teh bad guy ...lol
So he ans zoya were married 
She became pregnant and he wasnt a happy to be father 
He wanted to abort her child ...not nice asad tht is a sin
He accuse her of being woth their friend 
And divorce her 
Now when she is being engage to said friend by it seems his family 
He is begging for a second chance 
Really
So what has made asad this paranoid jealous obsessive posessive husband
Wasnt their marriage from love  or was it arranged 
And y does he harbour this hatred
And really did he sleep around 
He is already getting in my bad books 
Cont soon and pm plz 

Originally posted by: Jasleenkaur01

Nice start

Omg asad character is sooo different yet full of mysteries
Why is he like this ?? Why he divorced zoya??
Waiting to read the chapter 1 of the story
Do pm me plzzz
~JAZ~

Thank u😊
If this SS is of 10 parts then his mystery will come out after 6-7 parts

Originally posted by: anopama

Aww juhi a new story and u didnt pm 
Thank u😊
I did not PMed anyone which I will do 2mrw as I am not well

Very intersesting asad always teh bad guy ...lol
Not always yaar. Anyway, he is shown like a villain in many stories. How bad he is I can't say now otherwise there will be no fun in reading this story. But Zoya is not bechaari here.

So he ans zoya were married 
For a year before dating for several years

She became pregnant and he wasnt a happy to be father 
He wanted to abort her child ...not nice asad tht is a sin
But why he wanted to kill the baby and then change his mind?

He accuse her of being woth their friend 
And divorce her 
Now when she is being engage to said friend by it seems his family 
He is begging for a second chance 
Really
So what has made asad this paranoid jealous obsessive posessive husband
Wasnt their marriage from love  or was it arranged 
And y does he harbour this hatred
And really did he sleep around 
He is already getting in my bad books 
No he did not divorce her for dat reason. His accusation of her n Veer will come after d divorce. Asad is not at all a obsessive and jealous husband. He was very much a loving husband. AsYa had a love marriage after dating each other for several years. Asad will be hated but only for half of d stories. About sleeping around, u urself have to guess.

Cont soon and pm plz 
SureπŸ˜ƒ

anuv6 thumbnail
very interstng prologue...
eager to read the chapters...its really gud !!
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice prologue dear
Continue soon plz
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Aaah this is a mystery...
while reading it felt like Asad must have had some reasons. ...and for that he made Zoya hate him...
or there r many plots going on in my mind. .
but let's find it out from you!!!
preetiasya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting plot
Nice start
Cont soon
Pls do pm me
Next time

Originally posted by: anuv6

very interstng prologue...
eager to read the chapters...its really gud !!

Thank u😊