surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

😭Kanchi

Just realised you have disappeared into thin air.  Where are you my beloved??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail

Kanchi is away because of some work.

ides thumbnail
Yo Kanchi.....where r u .....we miss u girly😭.....
kanchi thumbnail

Oh Surni darling, i am missing u too.
u know after hearing purab exit i got a serious nervous breakdown and was rush to hospita🤢l.so as i was in hospital and tht damn hospital didn't have cafe in it and me poor gurl don't have Laptop, if i had also hospital ke kanjus loog won't let me use their telepphone to connect and
they can't afford cable connection also.so......have to wait till i was ok.Now i am ok as thedoctor loog gave me anti Puraboxide wala medicine.I still have some in my bag in case i go through these things again.Aye.... Don't ask tht for me cause i don't have enough.😉

Yaar i am really busy with my work.mising i-forum a lot.😭and u guys too.😭.will catch u guys later.

ides thumbnail
......and here I thought that u had double crossed us and taken off with Purab to parts unknown........remind me never to doubt u again😉

all the best with ur endeavours👍🏼(except if it involves doing away with MY purab😉)
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
welcome back kanchi! we missed u!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

and no no ides! MY purab! remember the song:

You are MY Soni(a)

😆

ides thumbnail
MY purab..........

INDEED!!!!!Really Rabeea....when did u get the copyrights of Purab😉I dont remember doing that..............
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kanchi

Yaar i am really busy with my work.mising i-forum a lot.😭and u guys too.😭.will catch u guys later.

Originally posted by: ides

......and here I thought that u had double crossed us and taken off with Purab to parts unknown........remind me never to doubt u again😉

all the best with ur endeavours👍🏼(except if it involves doing away with MY purab😉)

Hmmmm.....ides u missed the part she said she is busy with her work and her work to could be to steel purab too...😉

and u wished her good luck too....😆
even though u have a quote attached to it....😉

Hey Kanchi....hope ur work gets little less hectic and hope to see u soon on the forum. We are missing votes for purab u see....would love to have you back soooooooooon.
😊
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Kanchi we miss u😭

Come back ASAP............Nahi to yeh log purab ka copyright to bana chuke hai najane kab uda kar lejayenge😉