Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
see my pm
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: B-onesie

Till the end of the JZ reign BM

😆 but i think you should because JZ just SCORED double has Beyonce is pregnant with twins and everywhere i turn hear i Beyonce is baking in the oven.
sanelisiwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Lord! I was so intrigued by the tittle, But I couldn't get to the end, I will reread it at a better time.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanelisiwe

Oh Lord! I was so intrigued by the tittle, But I couldn't get to the end, I will reread it at a better time.

yep this made even me cry so I understand Neli, sorry for the tears ðŸ¤—
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tessaloni

yep this made even me cry so I understand Neli, sorry for the tears ðŸ¤—

I still haven't read the end either
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Until it gets deleted! 😆
B-onesie thumbnail

This was one of the most heart wrenching stories that I have read.  The relationships are so complex.

My heart broke for the family on so many levels.

Payal

The most obvious I guess.  She had no life at all.  She was justified in feeling like just spare parts.  Why, because that is how she was made to feel by her mother.  She could not do the things children and young people her age did because she had to stay untouched and unscathed because she had to be available at the drop of a hat if Palak needs it.  She was not even conceived in love, but a created in a lab, cold and calculating.  No emotions involved.  She loved her sister so much and gladly gave her what she needed but moments of resentment was bound to filter through and then of course the guilt that followed afterwards.  I can just envision how deeply scarred and unloved she must have felt by her mother's actions.  She only had her father that fought her battles for her, and even then he loved his wife so much that he didn't want her upset either.

Palak:

Being aware of your mortality even as child must be the worst.  Not being able to live life and always being in and out of hospital, one procedure after another must have been torture for the poor girl.  And then the added guilt of knowing what she was doing to her sister to no fault of her own.  Witnessing the running battles between her mother and sister because of her.  I could not have been easy for her as she loved both of them. 

Yash:

Poor, poor man.  Loving his three girl so much, having to be there for each of them on different leave to give each one what they needed of him.  His daughter that was at deaths door every moment of her life, his wife that was in as state of constant worry about her daughters failing health, his other daughter that only wanted live as a normal girl but couldn't.  He was totally caught between all of them.  And in all of this, who was there for him.  Who consoled him? He constantly had to keep the peace between Payal in his mother and also letting them know that he is not choosing sides.  I feel so sorry for him being caught in all of this.

Aarti:

Well, I don't have much good to say about her.  I simply hate what she did to poor Palak.  I know in her fear and desperate need to keep her daughter alive, she did what she did.  But to make her other daughter feel the she did, is unforgivable. 

You know I love happy endings and I feel there is repentance for everyone, but this Aarti I can't abide.  I fail to see how Payal cannot have the scars that was inflicted on her by mother reflecting throughout her life.  No child deserves that kind of treatment, no matter what the circumstance.  Yes, she apologised and they had a perfect moment as a family to make Palak's last moments happy and so she go to rest peacefully.  Yes, the can work on a relationship going forward but I just feel that the healing will not be so easy, so much pain and rejection does not just leave your heart after one apology.

No criticism, just my feelings on such a heartfelt piece that could not leave my mind after such a long time.  It was a  beautiful, bittersweet story and had I written it, it would also have been with a happy ending, but my heart feels so strongly for Payal and all the Payal's of the world that are not valued for who they are.  This causes people to make silly decisions in quest for love and acceptance.  I will just believe that the love of her father and the new budding relationship she had with her mother as well as for the happiness of what he sister wanted, she would not fall in that trap.

Just my 2 cents worth.665541

B-onesie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tessaloni

Until it gets deleted! 😆

No it won't be