Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
SRK, Aamir in 'Dhoom 3'?
By Vickey Lalwani 2006 Bollyvista.com

SRK hspace0
SRK
Yash Raj Films seem to have made up its mind. They will be making 'Dhoom 3'. Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will continue to play the cops, as in 'Dhoom 2'.

Buzz is, Shah Rukh Khan has been roped in to play the smart thief (played by John Abraham in 'Dhoom' and Hrithik Roshan in 'Dhoom 2') There's also talk doing the rounds that Aamir Khan will be included in the film.

What about the girls? Rimi Sen and Esha Deol who were in 'Dhoom', were not chosen for 'Dhoom 2', but instead were replaced by Aishwarya Rai and Bipasha Basu. Will Rimi and Esha return? Or will Ash and Bips continue? Or will we have some other gals? Let's wait and watch.

One thing is for certain. Sanjay Gadhvi who directed the first two parts will not be directing the third one. Gadhvi has since parted ways with Yash Raj Films.

i hope srk and aamir are in dhoom 3, maybe as a two theifs (maybe friends maybe rival?) and i think another cameo with rimi sen woul dbe good, but ashwariya, bipasha,and esha deol should not return. maybe another girl like prianyka or someone. those 5 would be enough i think more then that and each wouldnt get very much screen time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK, Aamir in ’Dhoom 3’?" in Bollywood News, Gossips & Rumours forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a.gill

Groupbie

a.gill

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
I Liked hrithik in dhoom 2 sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much..i think he shoood stik wif it....As a youger..person playing this role wood be better..Im not trying to say sharukh is old...but he woodnt suit the role like hrithik did!... Embarrassed ..and the idea of Dhoom 3......hats off! Clap..BUT HOPEFULLY hrithik will still be in it..or it wont be fun to watch..at all! Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top