Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@sid will bring the relations and emotions dont have borders. The condition of Afreen is same as that of Naaz. 

When he sees Rohan he is reminded of Hussain. For Rohan he is friend, but for Hussain it is dushman. Was he really. No right. He was also Hussain's friend. 

People manipulate the feelings for personal gains on both sides , that is what he is going to tell 

agree with few things but disagree mainly with the last line..what personal gain we have from out side...I really want to know or its only for this show's pov that both side...
I have not grudges or any negative feeling for that side of border but I  felt when the men in uniform fall down or have tortured badly (Example Captain Saurabh Kalia ) there r many then which kind of gain this side have..or its only for this show...cause reality is more cruel...

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Rakhee men in uniform and their families are always the victim while politicians play the game. That's why I think that politician is bought into the plane. 
Dont you agree we have enemies in our country. Have you forgotten the people who stood in front of Tihar Jail with sympathy when Yakub Memom who had supported the Mumbai blast was hanged, while the pride of India APJ was being buried with state honors in Rameshwaram. Why these people felt Tihar Jail is better than Rameshwaram. Both belong to the same community. One who had destroyed families, other who had asked everyone to dream and was contributed constructively to the welfare of his motherland. 

Have you forgotten JNU row over Afsal Guru hanging, and its supporters. 13 soldiers made the supreme sacriifce to protect the symbol of our democracy. Did the politicians and people who supported the criminal thought about that supreme sacrifice. It happened in our country. 

For me Siddhant will expose that double face, here and there who on one side kill our soldiers and show sympathy to criminals and on other side send people to jihad in the name of religion. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@Rakhee men in uniform and their families are always the victim while politicians play the game. That's why I think that politician is bought into the plane. 

Dont you agree we have enemies in our country. Have you forgotten the people who stood in front of Tihar Jail with sympathy when Yakub Memom who had supported the Mumbai blast was hanged, while the pride of India APJ was being buried with state honors in Rameshwaram. Why these people felt Tihar Jail is better than Rameshwaram. Both belong to the same community. One who had destroyed families, other who had asked everyone to dream and was contributed constructively to the welfare of his motherland. 

Have you forgotten JNU row over Afsal Guru hanging, and its supporters. 13 soldiers made the supreme sacriifce to protect the symbol of our democracy. Did the politicians and people who supported the criminal thought about that supreme sacrifice. It happened in our country. 

For me Siddhant will expose that double face, here and there who on one side kill our soldiers and show sympathy to criminals and on other side send people to jihad in the name of religion. 

Shruthi that part I agree ...I know we have enemies here in more..when enemies inside home then problem will arise more n we r suffering more..that part agree nothing I have forgotten be it JNU to support for terrorist political leader or so called human rights...
but the part always give me the pain we asked for peace more but that side of border not
not with commoner ..Commoner always wants peace ...but 
we both country have there difference n that is the problem along with our inside enemies n this jnu so called slogan or so called terrorist supporter things has long root...
agree with that but 
my point is that we both countries r not in same page...totally there r still difference...
even with men in uniform...
I wanna say that..
about the show Siddhant will say what n what he will do . lets see peace always will welcome real or reel but justice needed there r long stories about our fallen hero who awaits for justice ...
oh I forgot add points we have suffered from terrorist attack in past n big small many type n the biggest one guess 26/11 
we didn't get justice...neither those from that side of border accept it...
so I have this problem till the all justice will come ...
Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 7 years ago
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
india and Pakistan can never be kept at the same footing...except for d fact dat der are people inside both nations who are wishing it's downfall. .in india d corrupt ministers other anti nationals
in Pakistan d military and associated terror groups taliban ISI ...who don't let people live in peace. .
apart from dat Pakistan is just a unhealing wound on india. .i don't give any other status to dat nation. .
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Rakhee I am not sure I am making guesses, the most prominent being the accusation put on India that IB was responsible for the Army school massacre in Lahore. 
The India Siddhant knows cannot do that brutality. If it has done then it is not the India he knows. So it can be that he wants to establish with proof why India is different or why india cannot do such things. 

As he says a soldier is always on duty. So an indian soldier has heard an accusation which might have broken him. So he might take that as his duty to prove what he beliefs about his motherland is right. 

@athira I agree to you that Pakistan is a wound that keeps on bleeding now and then.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@Rakhee I am not sure I am making guesses, the most prominent being the accusation put on India that IB was responsible for the Army school massacre in Lahore. 

The India Siddhant knows cannot do that brutality. If it has done then it is not the India he knows. So it can be that he wants to establish with proof why India is different or why india cannot do such things. 

As he says a soldier is always on duty. So an indian soldier has heard an accusation which might have broken him. So he might take that as his duty to prove what he beliefs about his motherland is right. 

@athira I agree to you that Pakistan is a wound that keeps on bleeding now and then.

Shruthi I got ur point lets see how they will play it in POW 
n in real that accusation has no point its just their way of talking all along.. its their old trick to side line the thing n blame us..now it will be another story n huge thing to discuss ... 
winkydinks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enemies  across the border pose lesser threat compared to the politicians in India. I wonder what's jihad! No religion advocates killing innocent ppl. Quran doesn't profess that. It says to love other ppl. And we live in a country where cricketers and Cini stars r awarded more money than our valiant soldiers who lay down their lives leaving behind their families. They r conveniently forgotten by the govt aft one award ceremony. All those terror attacks that happened in India cud not have been possible w/o the support of at least one politician of India. It's a shame that the ppl of tamilnadu know the cm , jayalitha died under suspicious circumstances. Yet, nobody bothered to investigate. And worse, few days after her demise, her servant maid was about to become the new cm. this kind of non sense can and will never happen anywhere else! Politicians suck big time. Ppl who wanna b honest r thrown outta politics! God save India 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
yes politician r  corrupt that does mean that pakistan is innocent for everything happening here...
I don't know is there any more about argue or debate as I felt here all have convince one idea peace between two without justice n all blame is here only yes politicians r corrupt tht y r involved with manythings byut does it mean that pakistan giving us peace from 70 yrs...
I seriously wonder y all r turning blind eye for that n yes jab iha galti hain yes galti hain koi bhi desh perfect nehi hota but ungli hum hmare jameen jitna uthate hain utna uss taraf nehi
mujhe problem hain when we r  keep saying truth abt that side...truth abt that side if want to know then meet an officer or jawan their live will tell us what they face from across the border ...
I don't want to bring religion here..there is not religion permit bloodshed of  innocent but does it make pakistan stop..
I still will say ground reality is bitter more bitter yes agree our many politician is corrupted but that doesn't mean we will only blame ourself that humara galti hain galti hain galti sudharna hoga but itna bhi eyes close nehi that across the border terrorism ko hum blind eyes kar de...
now if we start from where this all then we all have to go back 1947-48
there is history of everything..
both side has wrong right agree but we don't give birth terrorist ...n as I said long history...
n more its more that whenver we said said problem between two country we all along said problem toh humara hain , n religion to many thing we bring up here...
yes problem hain corruptin hain bahut kuch hain but problem ka root not only here...

anyway sorry for my blabbering I guess here no point of discussing when many convince one theory one their mind...

winkydinks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

yes politician r  corrupt that does mean that pakistan is innocent for everything happening here...

I don't know is there any more about argue or debate as I felt here all have convince one idea peace between two without justice n all blame is here only yes politicians r corrupt tht y r involved with manythings byut does it mean that pakistan giving us peace from 70 yrs...
I seriously wonder y all r turning blind eye for that n yes jab iha galti hain yes galti hain koi bhi desh perfect nehi hota but ungli hum hmare jameen jitna uthate hain utna uss taraf nehi
mujhe problem hain when we r  keep saying truth abt that side...truth abt that side if want to know then meet an officer or jawan their live will tell us what they face from across the border ...
I don't want to bring religion here..there is not religion permit bloodshed of  innocent but does it make pakistan stop..
I still will say ground reality is bitter more bitter yes agree our many politician is corrupted but that doesn't mean we will only blame ourself that humara galti hain galti hain galti sudharna hoga but itna bhi eyes close nehi that across the border terrorism ko hum blind eyes kar de...
now if we start from where this all then we all have to go back 1947-48
there is history of everything..
both side has wrong right agree but we don't give birth terrorist ...n as I said long history...
n more its more that whenver we said said problem between two country we all along said problem toh humara hain , n religion to many thing we bring up here...
yes problem hain corruptin hain bahut kuch hain but problem ka root not only here...

anyway sorry for my blabbering I guess here no point of discussing when many convince one theory one their mind...

Agree with you yaar
Pakistan isn't innocent 
And they r posing a major threat since long
They have been harming our ppl  n jawans wich  is unfathomable 
I just meant to say the state of affairs in India coz of corrupt politicians
shruthiravi thumbnail
@winky, rakhee the real culprit is the vote bank politics. Appeasing is the mantra not doing what is right.