Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein | Thread 3 - Page 7

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
so ruhi was also a beauty queen like shagun.wow.loved akash supporting her to participate in the beauty contest.I think Mrs India is more suitable for ruhi as miss world is for unmarried women.Hassan identifying aara was nice.never expected that arshi arhi too are interested in him .now they are jealous of aara as Hassan is interested in her.oh.sad to see aara's anger for her sisters. Arnav haider tug regarding the judgement of beauty contest.oh.hope all mu gets solved.so sweet to see all daughters including la deciding to gift Saree to garima on mother's day as garima treats la too as her daughter. cute to see all ladies waiting to see how their kids especially aarav will surprise them on mother's day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-jasminerahul

so ruhi was also a beauty queen like shagun.wow.loved akash supporting her to participate in the beauty contest.I think Mrs India is more suitable for ruhi as miss world is for unmarried women.Hassan identifying aara was nice.never expected that arshi arhi too are interested in him .now they are jealous of aara as Hassan is interested in her.oh.sad to see aara's anger for her sisters. Arnav haider tug regarding the judgement of beauty contest.oh.hope all mu gets solved.so sweet to see all daughters including la deciding to gift Saree to garima on mother's day as garima treats la too as her daughter. cute to see all ladies waiting to see how their kids especially aarav will surprise them on mother's day.

Thanks for your lovely comment 
Yes Ruhi is fashionable and she is a model and she was in AR designs as a model thats why Aarav fell for her even though they were childhood buddies their love grew up since being in same college and plus Ruhi being a model 
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the updateπŸ‘
New competitor for Arnav.
Aara still mentally far away from her family.
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
So ruhi wants to be in the mrs India contest along with Tara but aarav ain't so keen on her doing it
But akaash has promised her
Liked how hassan made friends with aara n could tell her apart from her sisters
Maybe he can help mend her relationship with her sisters
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.😊
I'm So Sorry for Late Comment,I was Busy in Internal Exam.😭
It was So Interesting Part.😊
Update Next Part soon.😊
Fantastic and Awesome
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arhi n Arshi r trying hard to befriend their sister Aara but she behaves rudely..
Hassan is showing interest in Aara..

Akash n Ruhi share an amazing relationship... Loving Chachu n cute niece πŸ˜›

wow..
Khushi,Payal,Tara n even La wanna do something special for Garima on Mothers' Day πŸ˜Š
dellzcreationz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pakpearl

Arhi n Arshi r trying hard to befriend their sister Aara but she behaves rudely..

Hassan is showing interest in Aara..

Akash n Ruhi share an amazing relationship... Loving Chachu n cute niece πŸ˜›

wow..
Khushi,Payal,Tara n even La wanna do something special for Garima on Mothers' Day πŸ˜Š

Niece nahi bahu πŸ˜†
Aarav ki biwi hai
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
new entry...
aara.. difficulty to accept..
ruhi is happy..

nice update
thanks for the pm

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Episode 49

Scene 1

All the Raizada ladies were busy making breakfast andd they laid it on the dinning table.The husbands and kids came down and started to eat their breakfast.There was a pin drop silence in the dinning table .Manorama couldn't resists and she spoke up 

Manorama : Aaj ka din bhool gaaye sab logh ,badiya hai,dekho Saasuma, Payal,Khushi,Lavanya aur Tara bitiya e humka bhool gaaye .Humara mother birthday bhool gaaye 

Lavanya : MIL ,its called Mother's Day not mother birthday.

Manorama : same same Lavanya bitiya 
Nani (gazing at the men and kids): Aap bacho ko kush kehna hai  ya nahi ?? 

Arnav : Nani ,mein toh yeh soch raha tha ki Mom ko movie dekhane le jaaun .Salman ki movie and along with her I know my wife will automatically follow up cause we know she can't leave any Salman Khan movie toh iss bahane se ek teer se do nishane .Since it will be a thanking gift to Khushi as well for being a wonderful mother to my kids 

Manorama : Haaye mera Arnav bitwa kitna sochta hai mere baarein mein 

Akash : Maa ,who baas paisa baacha raha movie tickets se.Meine aapke liye necklace liya hai aur who bhi sone ka !!
Payal : Aur mere liye Akash ji ?
Akash : Tumhare liye toh mein hi kaafi hoon 

All together be like : Awee 
Karan : Hum  ne aapke liye dinner play kiya  hai aur Nk ne aapke liye saari lekhar aaye hai

Nk : And this also to applies to both of you La and Tara 

Manohar gifted Devyani a saari and said : Humare liye toh har din mother's day hota hai lekin bacho ne zid ki isiliye humne yeh karida .
Devyani smiles 

Aarav and Ruhi goes near Tara : Tara mama,this is from  both of us Mrs.India Contest participation letter 

Tara was overwhelmed : Aarav and Ruhi so thoughtful of you both but I can't take this,mein modeling phirse ..hmm phirse nahi bacho

Karan : Agar bache keh rahe hai ,toh karo and I always support you. 

Khushi : Haan Tara,tumhein karna chahiye 

Arnav : Tara tum jaanti ho ,ki tumhein modeling kitna pasand ek saal pehle yeh toh tumhara junoon tha phir kaise tum peeche hatt rahi ho 

Tara : Priorities badal jaate hai shaadi ke baad ,aur passion sirf ek yaad bann jaati hai ,1 saal pehle mein sirf Tara Shekhawat thi,jho Karan Shekhawat ki live in partner thi aur koi responsibilities nahi thi isiliye mein apna mann ki karti hoon lekin shaadi  ke baad mera iss ghar se responsibilities hai, mein abh Raizada parivaar ki bahu hoon,Dhruv ki patni hoon.

Arnav leaves from there and goes upstairs.

Aarav : Mama , aap ko kisne bola shaadi ke baad priorities badalthi hai ,agar aap yeh contest karegi toh hum sab kush honge 
Karan : Tara ,please socho iss ke baarein mein,tumhein part lena hoga ,mere liye naa sahi humare bacho ke liye .

Aara came near them : Agar aap yeh soch rahi, yeh aap mere haan ka intezaar  kar rahi ho toh mein aapki saath hoon.Go head and take part !! 

Tara becomes happy and overwhelmed: Thankyou Aara,thankyou so much 
Aara leaves from there and while she thinks in her mind

Aara POV : Agar Dad mujhse aake nahi kehte ki Mrs.India Contest ke liye Mom ko motivate karoon toh mein yeh nahi karti .Am so happy that Dad Mom ko support kar rahe hai 

Khushi congratulates Tara : Tara am so happy for you,oh so you were wanting your daughter concent of taking part awee .I know by time sab kuch teek hojaayega 

Arnav : Khushi saara credit mujhe jaata hai kyunki mein Tara ko ache se jaanta hoon woh aur modeling na karna impossible isiliye mein jaan gaya its somewhere related to Aara, toh bass apni beti patti padake (make Aara in my control over her) isiliye  ussne tumhein motivation kiya.

Karan  : Arnav bass kar itna bhi matt uchalo ki tumhein Tara ki mann ki baat pata hai.Mein Tara ka pati hoon aur itne saalo se hum saath hai mein bhi todha bohot jaanta hoon Tara ki usska har baat kya matlab hota  

Tara : Aap dono baas karo .Mein jaanti hoon ki aap dono kitna mujhe jaante ho.Agar aap dono samajte honge toh itna sawaal  nahi poochte haan jaanti hoon meine Arnavji ko hint diya ki Aara ko manao when i told you all that my priorities have changed which means now i have to take care of Aara and make her mine and Karan's forever 

Karan : Acha ji aakhon aakhon se kahi baatein .But i like it ki tum dono mere liye yeh sab kar rahe ho taki Aara mujhe papa ke roop mein swikaar karein and i know mujhe kya karna hai ki Aara ka dil jeet sakoon 

Tara : Mein baas Aara ka pyaar jeetna chahathi hoon aapke liye aur kuch nahi .I hope woh mere liye competition mein aakar support karein ,woh mere liye sabse badi baat hogi aur woh aapka pyaar dekhe mere liye aur uske liye. 

Aarav : Acha chalo ,senti baatein alag se meine abhi tak Mom ko Mother's Day gift nahi diya .Ruhi zara who envelope aur who posters dena 

Ruhi gets the envelope and gives it to Khushi .

Khushi: Aarav yeh kya hai ?? 

Aarav : Mom yaad hai ,Mrs.India Contest jab aap jeeti thi aap ko question poocha gaaya tha ki kya 24 ghante mein aap kya karoge agar yeh aapke aakri pal ho !!

Khushi: Haan mujhe yaad hai par usse kya?
Aarav: Aap ne kaha ki aap Salman Khan ko posters bejhengi aur autograph lekhar aayegi .Toh yeh posters meine khud Salman Khan se sign karwaya aur who iss saal ke Mrs.India Contest mein aa rahe hai as chief guest 

Khushi : Aarav tumhein sach mein yaad tha,aur tum mere liye yeh sab kuch kiya.Aarav I am speechless 
Khushi hugs Aarav and Ruhi: Thank you kids 

Ruhi : By the way Khushi mom, Tara mama,Payal and Lavanya chachi Bubbly Di ne aapke sab ke liye gifts bej jha through courier and it will come in sometime 
All the ladies smiled and said ok.

Tara : Am so happy Khushi,ki humare bache ne humne kush karne ke liye kya kuch nahi kiya 

Khushi: Haan Tara tumne sahi kaha
The younger kids spoke : Hum toh reh gaye ,gifts sirf Aarav bhaiya,Ruhi bhabhi  aur Bubbly Di hi deh sakte hai kya hum bhi toh hai   humare chote bhai behen bhi
All  smiled 

Arshi and Arhi ,Dhruv,Samrat,Roshini,Pari brought for Khushi ,Lav,Tara,Payal,Nani and Manorama  a cake and they all celebrated Mother's Day

Scene 2

Humaira was given a surprise by Hassan,Sanam and Seher by gifting her photoframe of all their memories together.She was overwhelmed 

Humaira : Bacho yeh sab ??

Sanam , Seher and Haya  : Humare liye toh aap hi ammi ho aur Haider mamu abhu kyunki humare ammi abhu toh nahi hai 
Humaira hugged Sanam,Seher and Haya : Aaj se koi aisa nahi bolega tum teeno meri beti ho aur Hassan ki behene teek hai 
Haider comes from behind: Aur hum ko toh aap bhool gaaye .Aaj humari date hai Humaira chalo jaldi se tayhaar ho,bacho ko Dilshad Ami sabal legi .

Haider and Humaira go out for a date

Hassan becomes happy that now he is free and he can talk to Aara

Hassan phones Aara : Hello Aara
Aara : Hassan !! Tum waise tumhein mera number kaise mila ?

Hassan : Class group se ,waise Aara tum jaanti ho bohot jald Delhi mein Mrs.India Contest hone wala hai jho mere Ami Abhu judges hai aur pata hai chief guest konn hai ?

Aara thinks in her mind: Yaani ki Hassan ke parents judges hai,agar uske parents judges hai toh mujhe uske saath achi si rehna hoga mujhe mom ko jeetana hai 

Hassan : Kya hua Aara? Kahan ko gayi ho ?
Aara : Kuch nahi tum keh rehte ki chief guest kon honge !!

Hassan : Chief guest Salman Khan hai aur mein jaanta hoon ki tumhein Salman Khan pasand isiliye chinta mat karo jab passed distribute honge. I will get one for you.
Aara : Awe so sweet of you Hassan meri har baat kaise jaan lete ho ?

Hassan : Kyunki mujhe tumhein jaana hai,tumhein saari khushiyaan dena chahatha hoon.I mean I wanna see you happy
Aara starts blushing 

Episode Ends 

Will Aara fall for Hassan's love or use him to to get her work done ? 

Edited by -Dellz- - 6 years ago