Music Corner

JAL...pic of Goher & Farhan...2gether...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ahtika

Goldie

ahtika

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 7:50am | IP Logged

user posted image

FARHAN IN BLACK SHIRT....& GOHER IN RED WID BROWN JACKET.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JAL...pic of Goher & Farhan...2gether..." in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ahtika

Goldie

ahtika

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I WANT UR COMMENTS.......THIS PIC IS DEDICATED 2 VCOOL AN MYSTERY GAL.......Wink

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 3:38am | IP Logged

woooooooooooooooooooow u dedicated sumthing for me...................awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed how sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and that also of JAL i feel like Hug u know i just luvv jal! farhans luking really cool, gohers luking welllllllllllllllllllll a bit tired but still cute, hey ahtika did u hear a brand new song of theirs? sum1 told me they have a brand new song ? if so, how is it?

and ahtika heres sumthing for uHeart mu-ahHug.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vcool - 26 June 2005 at 3:40am

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

AAwwwww ahtika ur so sweeet u dedicated it to me that's so sweet ur really cute thank u so much Hugbig hugs for ya and yup the pic is gr8 both r looking gr8 and marvellous and ya reems di the song's name is humein itna pyar and it's gr8......!!!!

ahtika

Goldie

ahtika

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged

ur welcomeEmbarrassed.....oh ya dat song ya i hav heard da song...only in guitarin...nic song....Big smile

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thank u rida janu and ahtika huni!

ahtika

Goldie

ahtika

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 3:16am | IP Logged
no need of thankx in frndship.....!!!!Wink

vcool

Goldie

vcool

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged
okay hun!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.