Page 2 Page 2

damsel111

IF-Rockerz

damsel111

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Kasshish blows Time Bomb

By: The metro Team

June 23, 2005

On June 20 Zee TV launched two new daily serials — Kasshish and Time Bomb 9/11. Both have their plus points.

While Time Bomb has the immensely popular Rajeev Khandelwal in the lead, Kasshish is the brainchild of director Rajiv Rai, who has previously given hits like Sailaab.

metro asks residents which one they preferred and if they'd give up their saas-bahu dramas for these new kids on the television block.

Navneeta Mehta
Resident of Lokhandwala

"I did not completely understand the story of Time Bomb, especially the bits about Osama. I hope the producers know what they are getting into and will not rouse communal feelings.

"I doubt I will want to watch it again. On the other hand I watch Kosmic Chat regularly and like Simone Singh and so I tuned in to watch Kasshish, especially for her. I think the serial began well, was fast paced and interesting. I will definitely keep track of it."

Maya Dewan
Resident of Lokahndwala

"I was disappointed with Time Bomb. The script seemed too complicated and failed to hold my attention.

By the end I left for a wedding without watching the entire episode. I used to like Rajeev Khandelwal as Sujal in Kahiin To Hoga but he failed to impress here. Maybe I will understand the plot better in the forthcoming episodes.

However, I did like Kasshish and it immediately caught my attention. I like the look of the serial and it managed to keep me rooted to my chair."

Sharda Soneji
Resident of Four Bungalows

"The serial Time Bomb has just started and I have not formed an opinion about it. Ketan Mehta has directed it and that is why I was keen to watch it. The locations that were passed off as Kashmir looked believable. The episode seemed nice but it is too early to form an opinion.

"I wanted to watch Kasshish but it airs too late at night. I am a working woman and had to finish my house chores so I opted out of watching it. Maybe I will watch the rerun."

hey guys wht r ur opinion.. other than rajeevWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pplz opinion abt time bomb.. wht r urz" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Angryhmm... I dunno y didn't ppl appreciated Rajeev in time bomb...Confused

And Maya is ABSOLUTELY WRONG !Angry

Shiza...

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Anyway, thanxx 4 da info.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shiza.

trups

IF-Dazzler

trups

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged
In my opinion Time bomb is new concept. I liked it not just because of rajeev but for the story which was gripping by every min. passed.Even though it is one hour epi. it felt like 30 min. epi. This is the impact of Time bomb. Regarding its starcast everyone was natural. Regarding Rajeev, it will take time  for people to accept him as action hero. But as far I concern I liked Rajeev as action hero and his acting also. As for  serial Kashish is concern I dont't watch serial about extramaterial affairs its very disturbing.

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged

yeh i also dont believe k y pll dont like himmm .....

and i dont think from 1st epis they made this decision ....just wait and seee the few othere then they like itttt

memsaab

IF-Rockerz

memsaab

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 9:51am | IP Logged

First of all I think it is not fare to compare two different serials made on different concepts. However, I have not watched both the serial's pilot episode yet as Kashish starts tomorrow and Time Bomb starts on 30th in the US.

I think people would watch Time Bomb for its star cast. Fans of Rajeev and Akashdeep would want to see them so they would watch it. Rajeev whom people loved and only seen as a softy and romantic character, it would take people sometime to accept him as an action hero. Though they like him, they would always compare him with Sujal and would think Sujal was better blah blah.. Not to forget that even Aamir Khan was critisized for his action hero roles. People would accept Akashdeep as he has also already done negative characters...

Time Bomb would be appreciated by Rajeev and Akash's fans. As already in news due to its concept being taken from 24, people who have not watched 24 would want to watch it just to check what it is all about..

As for Kashish, it is a Ravi Rai presentation. After such a long time, he is bringing this serial based on AGAIN extra-marital affair. Both these serials will have different type of viewers. Most of the viewers are housewives and they would definitely vote for Kashish to Time Bomb.

I FEEL and think that Kashish would run and be more successful than Time Bomb...in the long run. But for now, it is going to be Time Bomb.

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

yaar if this is true then woh zee ka article jis mein tvrs itni high then woh kai tha,..........

the media is wrong sometimes ..........even now

i dont believe this ke pll diidnt like him

doll4ever16

IF-Rockerz

doll4ever16

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

i think so too that the media is wrong

Post Reply New Post

Go to top