#1| The Rooish Tint | [C] Update page8- HayMur, ArShi & requests(4 - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Wow...congrats on your first CG!!  🥳 Hope you'll have many more.  I'm completely honored that my works inspired you.  Keep practicing.

I love these.  Great job on them.

Edited by Katelyn - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

Reserved.
PS : Love you back honey. :*

Unress

Rish ki gallery! Yayy! 
Congo sweetie!

Coming to the stuff, everything is decent and nice!
But my favourite was that Disha Patani one. Perfection indeed! OMG, I'm in love with it! Can I use it bro?

Poochna kya hain, I'm using it! <3

Keep PSing!
Cheers.
Congozz 4 ur new shop!!🥳
I know that u r an amazing writer!!Have alwayzz been a fan of ur Arshi stories❤️
And u make awesome edits too😳
May u have more shops der
Beautiful stuffs👏
quoting my fav creations from the lot😳
http://i.imgur.com/LAWTqxz.jpg the blending and coloring looks splendid here😳http://i.imgur.com/w805IfJ.jpg Love how the blending is done here and the texture looks cool too😊http://i.imgur.com/JUduSqg.jpg this is my fav from the lott❤️Miss themand this looks beautiful😊
Texture used on the HayMur ones look amazing!!
Keep creating more👍🏼

--Aishu--
What did I just come across ? 😲
Rishaal's gallery ? 😲🥱 Phele toh bahut sara wadaiya ! Congratulations! Second meh , pm karna nahi hai 😡 if it was not for me roaming around the AS corner woh bhi by chance then I would never come across this place . 
Anyways , beautiful work ! Loved the tag . I love the colours . And the title is so cute ❤️ first time I actually read the title as Rint Tooth 😆. 
All your creations are pretty . Especially the ArShi ones . I love your colouring . 

^i loved all your ArShi ones but this particular siggy was the best . I love the colouring . 😳 And the texture and the blend . Mind blowing ! 

The colouring in the Disha siggy is jus wow ! 🤓 . 

And the HayMur ones are well made . 

^oh lord the colouring here ! And the texture . 
Tell me where had you hidden all these gems ? Sirf apne dabba pe 😆
Chal update soon . And I am still angry with you 🤔

Love 
Sam 
Replies:

Originally posted by ..Sri..

Lovely Edits... I loved haldi wala and 'tumhe Kuch ho jata toh." they are adorable... ❤️  

I thought you would just see and go  but you actually commented!! Thankyou so much and you will get your request soon :)

Originally posted by .brokensilence.

Hello Ms. Rish. Comment chahiye thi na tumhe, lo kar diya maine comment. Khush ho jao ab 🤔

😵 koi aisa kaise kar sakta hai?

Originally posted by -SanjanaSobti-

Rish? :o 
This is so damn amazing! I am talking about the tag, btw 😆

Other than that, I loved the arshi sigs! Esp the 'agar tumhe kuch ho jata toh' vala! The colouring is perf! And the teri meri one! Blending is flawless! ❤️

And?

I wish you all the luck for your very first gallery! I hope there are many more to come! 

PS. Why the hell is my name in the inspiration list?! 😲

I am so happy finally someone said the tag is good! 😳 Aww thankyou sanju! Yes with my friends helping defo there will be more and moreee..

I guess you make superb things, i loved my birthday siggy so you inspire me babes 

Originally posted by pakpearl

Wah ji...
Harfanmaula hai aap..

I loved these..
Arshi n Haymur ❤️

Thankyou Api 🤗 but who is harfanmaula?

Originally posted by lazychick.maria

Haila you did it baby! 

Congrats Rishaal on your very first creations gallery I wish you many many many more to come! 🤗

Your work is splendid, I really don't know WHY YOU'RE UNDERESTIMATING YOURSELF TOO MUCH!😳 I'll daant you! 😲🥱🤣

Stunning work especially Arhi ones !!!!! AWWWlicious ! And no need to credit me for the Teri Meri sig, you know that hai naa? 😳

Lovely works, terrific tags! Can't wait to see more of your stunning work bachaa! 

HAIN? 😲WHAT THE? 😲ME IN YOUR INSPIRATION LIST?😲 UNBELIEVABLE! 🤣

I did it definitely with the motivation you gave me so dont credit me all 🤔

You dont have the guts to daant me 🤣 naraz toh hua nahi jata 😆

No, credit is credit and i will give you, aap ki wajah se i am getting tareefs 😳😳

Thankyou 🤗 yes you inspire me *rabba ve*
Originally posted by Katelyn

Wow...congrats on your first CG!!  🥳 Hope you'll have many more.  I'm completely honored that my works inspired you.  Keep practicing.

I love these.  Great job on them.

Thanks 😃 I'm glad you made it to the shop! Your work definitely inspires a big lot and it did to me too. I hope i reach that level some day :)
Thankyou

Originally posted by Artist_Forever

Unress

Rish ki gallery! Yayy! 
Congo sweetie!

Coming to the stuff, everything is decent and nice!
But my favourite was that Disha Patani one. Perfection indeed! OMG, I'm in love with it! Can I use it bro?

Poochna kya hain, I'm using it! <3

Keep PSing!
Cheers.

Maaahiii 🤗I already replied you lol but still, you dont even need to ask me okay 🤔 i will kick your butt warna!!

Originally posted by -PyaariBhootni-

Congozz 4 ur new shop!!🥳
I know that u r an amazing writer!!Have alwayzz been a fan of ur Arshi stories❤️
And u make awesome edits too😳
May u have more shops der
Beautiful stuffs👏
quoting my fav creations from the lot😳
http://i.imgur.com/LAWTqxz.jpg the blending and coloring looks splendid here😳http://i.imgur.com/w805IfJ.jpg Love how the blending is done here and the texture looks cool too😊http://i.imgur.com/JUduSqg.jpg this is my fav from the lott❤️Miss themand this looks beautiful😊
Texture used on the HayMur ones look amazing!!
Keep creating more👍🏼

--Aishu--

Aww  this is so adorable Aishu! 🤗 You have always been a great reader and thanks for visiting my shop uninvited without any PMs 😆 I hope you come again too.

Thankss mate, im so glad you liked them. I will try to give more fabulous updates 😳
love

Originally posted by MysticNights

Nice Creations.

Thnks 😊

Originally posted by PanchaliKaArjun

What did I just come across ? 😲
Rishaal's gallery ? 😲🥱 Phele toh bahut sara wadaiya ! Congratulations! Second meh , pm karna nahi hai 😡 if it was not for me roaming around the AS corner woh bhi by chance then I would never come across this place . 
Anyways , beautiful work ! Loved the tag . I love the colours . And the title is so cute ❤️ first time I actually read the title as Rint Tooth 😆. 
All your creations are pretty . Especially the ArShi ones . I love your colouring . 

^i loved all your ArShi ones but this particular siggy was the best . I love the colouring . 😳 And the texture and the blend . Mind blowing ! 

The colouring in the Disha siggy is jus wow ! 🤓 . 

And the HayMur ones are well made . 

^oh lord the colouring here ! And the texture . 
Tell me where had you hidden all these gems ? Sirf apne dabba pe 😆
Chal update soon . And I am still angry with you 🤔

Love 
Sam 

Aj kal toh you are gayab uper se mujh par ghussa 😡 *kicks your butt* ab agayi na? why angry now? 😵

Hahahaha 🤣 tooth is actually good too! I didnt know i have this creative name for my gallery lol!! And thanks 🤗you guys like the tag made me so happy 

Itne pasand aye? I didnt know i was this awesome 😆 nahi i dont have my  creations in my dabba too lol

Hey!
Congrats on your new gallery yaar!👏

Nice update.

Keep it up!👍🏼

-Padfoot.
Congrats on the gallery Rish <3 
Did I just see my name in the inspiration list? :O
The creations are amazinggg ^_^ Can't wait to see more :D
My favs are the IPKKND ones *_*
Beautiful shop 
Beautiful Arshi and Payash creations
Simply stunning other works too 
Edited by -Dellz- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Rish_Rubles

Aww  this is so adorable Aishu! 🤗 You have always been a great reader and thanks for visiting my shop uninvited without any PMs 😆 I hope you come again too.

Thankss mate, im so glad you liked them. I will try to give more fabulous updates 😳
love
Thats cos i roam around this forum the most🤣☺️
@bold U dont have to hope i'l make sure i find this place😎🤣
Yus waiting for ur updates😳