SHAJADHA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
give her time 
I think she leave mehra house 
ikthimahmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are right. She needs to respect herself and stop asking others to believe her.
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yep she is going o leave as per SBS. 
She is going to India πŸ˜Š
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree Raj!πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope Naina doesn't go back begging to be accepted by the evil Mehra family again! I want to see a strong and resilient Naina. She shouldn't forgive the Mehras so easily for their evilness and disrespect towards her! πŸ˜³
--Priya-- thumbnail
I agree, I am glad they're not showing her as one of those typical Balaji sacrificing female leads and I'm glad she's going back to India. If they do show her coming back to Austria I would want her to put forth the condition then she'll only come back if Sanjana, Veer and anyone and everyone who raised questions at her character apologise to her first. I hope Raghav does end up revealing the truth, if not to everyone else at least to Dadi so that she knows the truth about her grandson whom she consider the apple of her eye. 
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for India track to start πŸ˜›
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watched todays epi yet, but so far Naina hasn't been the type to cry in a corner and expect favours off people, yes she is kind enough to help (i.e. dadi) but she doesn't really take every insult thrown her way especially these days which i love, so to read your comment kind off threw me.

I suppose i'd need to wait another half an hour before its on, but not looking forward to it. Mehra's are deceitful shits (sorry for my lang but they're as annoying as F) and neither do i expect Raghav to stand up for her considering his misconception. Lets just say Naina at times is a one man show sorry one woman πŸ˜‰

are they moving to india😲 that would be expensive wouldn't it, considering the fact that they just put up a setπŸ˜• but who cares i aint paying πŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I too, just watched the first part. Wasn't going to and didn't watch the yucky scene with Veer. I can't take it. 
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree. So, glad that she's leaving back to India. Thank god she didnt bother staying in that household πŸ€’Edited by _KOMAL - 7 years ago
bigddfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agrre with u 
really felt bad the way naina was pleading dadi to believe her

i hope from here they show soem self respect of naina or they will spoil eveything