Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the update! Sham! 
Loved the episode today...SKs romantic surprise leaving no gap by impressing his ladylove aww !!! Cherishing moment... Loved the trio Nehal, Mohit and jiju ka combo always fun to watch their  tactics to entrap MK. Surprising moment by showing their beautiful confession pics and inturn touched by his gesture. SK don't want to leave her but to stay in his room. Haha ! So SK different shades  sneaking out then n there. Lap scene had much to convey, that was a gradual make out by SK  inorder to extract recipes n  he achieved what he wants. .But that doesn't mean he is not in love but it's SK who wants to attain his mission at any extent when it comes to professional side but hope not that this issue creating a havoc in their lives...MK opened out slowly saying recipe book is here n with utmost protection..One could witness cross hatch eyes of SK..I need to appreciate KV for giving his ingenious portrayal as SK. How it looks so complicated to reach his intention specially when it comes to MK. She stated so many unique dishes gifted by her mom. SKs had a sort of curiosity in earning it more but he wants to compose himself by not overboarding when he knew MK don't even dare to throw him away. Every episode MK n SK scenes had decoded signs for future plots. I'm hoping that cvs gradually revealing explanation behind each motives.
As predicted, SV using Shruti against them but what ever all her ploy favored for Mehrya to strengthen their bond...Loved the trio shot bw ST, MK n SK. Never expected actually n its such a forthright shot. Haha !What a atypical attempt MK !!MK poured a bucket of water to erase her dirty thoughts including their past status loved the fact that she didn't give a damn to her statements... What could be the best thing ever when ur partner believes you more than herself. Trust, plays an vital role in any kind of relationship and beautiful proud grin on his face when she gave a blasted warning...!!! Haha !!! Great moment !!! Though I wish that at night MK could have allowed SK to open about him..Fun to watch possessive, funny yet adorable MK. ..I'm glad that Kanta chachi seeking SK to allow to do as per their plan of MK getting married along with proper  rituals... Its  typical to watch vamps n villain plotting against couple...Amount of faith, affection,caring , boundless love is still yet to discover by those foolish enemies. Everything is happening so fast but some where I hope everything stays out fine. Today MK broke all the barriers through her dauntless answers. !!! Mehrya are unusual couple !!! Overall enjoyed the episode! !
psonali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aag bughane liye pani ki hoti hai.Mahek you are an intelligent girl . You know how to use your wisdom practically at the perfect time. Keep rocking girl.
Shourya's expression watching his HB is is what took the trophy.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cocoatree

Thanks for the update! Sham! 

Loved the episode today...SKs romantic surprise leaving no gap by impressing his ladylove aww !!! Cherishing moment... Loved the trio Nehal, Mohit and jiju ka combo always fun to watch their  tactics to entrap MK. Surprising moment by showing their beautiful confession pics and inturn touched by his gesture. SK don't want to leave her but to stay in his room. Haha ! So SK different shades  sneaking out then n there. Lap scene had much to convey, that was a gradual make out by SK  inorder to extract recipes n  he achieved what he wants. .But that doesn't mean he is not in love but it's SK who wants to attain his mission at any extent when it comes to professional side but hope not that this issue creating a havoc in their lives...MK opened out slowly saying recipe book is here n with utmost protection..One could witness cross hatch eyes of SK..I need to appreciate KV for giving his ingenious portrayal as SK. How it looks so complicated to reach his intention specially when it comes to MK. She stated so many unique dishes gifted by her mom. SKs had a sort of curiosity in earning it more but he wants to compose himself by not overboarding when he knew MK don't even dare to throw him away. Every episode MK n SK scenes had decoded signs for future plots. I'm hoping that cvs gradually revealing explanation behind each motives.
As predicted, SV using Shruti against them but what ever all her ploy favored for Mehrya to strengthen their bond...Loved the trio shot bw ST, MK n SK. Never expected actually n its such a forthright shot. Haha !What a atypical attempt MK !!MK poured a bucket of water to erase her dirty thoughts including their past status loved the fact that she didn't give a damn to her statements... What could be the best thing ever when ur partner believes you more than herself. Trust, plays an vital role in any kind of relationship and beautiful proud grin on his face when she gave a blasted warning...!!! Haha !!! Great moment !!! Though I wish that at night MK could have allowed SK to open about him..Fun to watch possessive, funny yet adorable MK. ..I'm glad that Kanta chachi seeking SK to allow to do as per their plan of MK getting married along with proper  rituals... Its  typical to watch vamps n villain plotting against couple...Amount of faith, affection,caring , boundless love is still yet to discover by those foolish enemies. Everything is happening so fast but some where I hope everything stays out fine. Today MK broke all the barriers through her dauntless answers. !!! Mehrya are unusual couple !!! Overall enjoyed the episode! !

Very Well analysed dear as usual...πŸ‘
I wish u come out with a daily update post separately...

glad he revealed that he knows about the book throw rajeev and kanta chachi...i dont think any hidden intentions...He is just trying to protect her from getting misused by KD...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Very Well analysed dear as usual...πŸ‘
I wish u come out with a daily update post separately...

glad he revealed that he knows about the book throw rajeev and kanta chachi...i dont think any hidden intentions...He is just trying to protect her from getting misused by KD...

With all my pleasure Sham... I agree with U n hoping for the best !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye admi baat baat pe apna kapda utar deta hai! BTW where's TamatarlaalπŸ˜† Edited by sunet27taherian - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today all characters were spot on πŸ‘
Mohit , Nehal shruti svetlana
But highlight was our badi tubelight. Mrs Mehek shaurya khanna πŸ˜†
Bati time pe jal gayi πŸ‘
Loved Meheks possessiveness . Go on Ms Purani Delhi don't stop here

Loved SK & his tease πŸ˜†
God that guy is burning hot
Why do they show him in towel every 3rd episode not that am complaing πŸ˜†
Maybe they want all ladies here to loose it 🀣 ( self control) πŸ˜›

I love maamaji,s one liners 😎
What a cute villian guys πŸ˜†

"Kaali dol jaisi dimaag" 🀣
"Atani ki bhejewali shruti" 🀣
It was hilarious πŸ˜†
Loved the episode crisp & to the point πŸ‘
tensed for the wedding episode
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hayee hayee...shrmawat gyi mujhy sab k samny...
Heehehhe...love u too basanti g...πŸ€—

Ha ha I guess my first I love u to u ..😳
Again dang u ..
Bdw i see this thread is on fire ..πŸ˜† will join u later πŸ˜‰
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really cool episode β­οΈ. Reinforced why I am still hooked to this serial 

a. Love the way Mehak is so dismssive of SK and his perceived intentions but melts the very next moment seeing the purity of his acts  πŸ˜Š

b. "Apni duniya khud banao", make your own world. Very poignant statement by SK and totally loaded πŸ˜›

c. Mehak, it is always a good idea to allow your fiance to confess his past affairs. Makes for a cleaner relationship. These TV heroines will never understand...

d. Love the relationship Mehak and Shaurya share without any hangups. In fact openness of relationships is a highlight of this show.😳

E. First time seen a MIL encouraging her DIL to have an affair  πŸ˜†

F. Oh boy! Mehak really rocked. I remember the first time she had endeared herself to me, when during ISC she told her friend that she is from PWG and knows how to handle guys who cross the line πŸ˜ƒ. I hope Shaurya is suitably impressed and scared. 

G. These two orphans will look out for each other β­οΈ

H. Sanjay's goons look like real meanie goons...great casting

Some questions

A. Who took those engagement day photographs πŸ˜²
B. Isnt Shruti used to her husband's snoring by now?
C. Is it true that tne entire premise of this serial is Mehak's mom's recipes πŸ˜²

Edited by RTee - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

Really cool episode⭐️. Reinforced why I am still hooked to this serial

a. Love the way Mehak is so dismssive of SK and his perceived intentions but melts the very next moment seeing the purity of his acts 😊

b. "Apni duniya khud banao", make your own world. Very poignant statement by SK and totally loadedπŸ˜›

c. Mehak, it is always a good idea to allow your fiance to confess his past affairs. Makes for a cleaner relationship. These TV heroines will never understand...

d. Love the relationship Mehak and Shaurya share without any hangups. In fact openness of relationships is a highlight of this show.😳

E. First time seen a MIL encouraging her DIL to have an affair πŸ˜†

F. Oh boy! Mehak really rocked. I remember the first time she had endeared herself to me, when during ISC she told her friend that she is from PWG and knows how to handle guys who cross the lineπŸ˜ƒ. I hope Shaurya is suitably impressed and scared.

G. These two orphans will look out for each other⭐️

H. Sanjay's goons look like real meanie goons...great casting

Some questions

A. Who took those engagement day photographs😲
B. Isnt Shruti used to her husband's snoring by now?
C. Is it true that tne entire premise of this serial is Mehak's mom's recipes😲

Me too wondering who is that page 3 photographer clicking their private moments πŸ˜›
Was he missing in the cocktail party??? Forgot to click the kiss which we barely got see πŸ˜†

Lol! Svetlana- kaali dol jaisi dimaag- apt title 🀣
Shruti got to touch the semi nanga shaurya
😑 when none of us got a chance 🀣
Beware !!! PWG sherni is out there πŸ˜†
Loved the way Mehek so confidently showed her rights on her hubby to be
I love the trust factor here but then my trust issue shakes when the topic of the recipe book comes up!!!
Shaurya totally impressed by his personal sherni πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Am impressed with the episode
No Idhar udhar ka unwanted drama πŸ‘Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Best pisode. I just loved it!😊