R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I saw the new promo of "Meri Durga" show on star plus at 6.30 p.m. Suhani was getting 1.7 trp which was not that bad...they changed timing... Do you think the new show will do well?? Then what would colors do? TPK is having the lowest trp on colors..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TPK will end in next 2 months unless Dil Se Dil Tak fails to get 1+ trp. Chandrakanta is a mytho show...so it won't get 7pm slot, so may be TPK will make way for it
Changing SSEL's time slot is actually a foolish decision by SP...frankly speaking, i don't think Meri Durga will manage to perform better than SSEL.
On the other hand, the Zee Tv show Bin Kuch Kahe is a typical opposites attract love story...so all the viewers who are fed up with TPK may shift to that show
after the launch of these two shows...either TPK's trp will decrease or TPK will become the slot leader 
Edited by dynamic_doll - 7 years ago
R_Ritz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dynamic_doll

TPK will end in next 2 months unless Dil Se Dil Tak fails to get 1+ trp. Chandrakanta is a mytho show...so it won't get 7pm slot, so may be TPK will make way for it

Changing SSEL's time slot is actually a foolish decision by SP...frankly speaking, i don't think Meri Durga will manage to perform better than SSEL.
On the other hand, the Zee Tv show Bin Kuch Kahe is a typical opposites attract love story...so all the viewers who are fed up with TPK may shift to that show
after the launch of these two shows...either TPK's trp will decrease or TPK will become the slot leader

these writers need to end all pending tracks and unite the main lead and should introduce new otherwise those who are still loyally watching will shift..
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just leave to end tpk..really tied...if we watch both manyasas new venture better than TPK...
offcourse missing thahaan😭 but not matter as now what they torture is matter so...    😑
Bihaan_love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cnt stop myself to watch tpk with whtever or whichever track cums.. i knw there is torture ..bt tht is part of every serial...n main reason is manyasa
..once tpk end manyasa ko sath dekhna impossible ho jayega ...till thy vil get another show...so i really wish tpk  nt to end ..so tht i cn watch them ..πŸ˜† n i dont knw other shows my family n me jst watch colors and sony only ...for us star plus ,zee no .Shows matter.πŸ˜†
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
BB10 will end soon so may be chandrakanta may air ar 9 pm as 8 to 10 time is prime time and trp gainer time
Why will tpk go off air if ssk is still airing 
R_Ritz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja2109

BB10 will end soon so may be chandrakanta may air ar 9 pm as 8 to 10 time is prime time and trp gainer time

Why will tpk go off air if ssk is still airing

ssk is having trp more than 2.0... but tpk is the lowest on colors... and star plus has changed ssel ka timing so I am afraid if colors take any step...
Eminent24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rinka_Ritz

ssk is having trp more than 2.0... but tpk is the lowest on colors... and star plus has changed ssel ka timing so I am afraid if colors take any step...

Chill kro bb10 will finished .tpk remain save πŸ˜›
And now tpk trp will be at above 1.4 maybe this time 1.6 😊
Because CVS started supernatural power πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
ttvijaya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever they show, i can't stop to watch. Because this is the one n only serial, that i am watching. Normally, I hate super natural themes in serial. Let see, whether they make me sit or run.
Eminent24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ttvijaya

Whatever they show, i can't stop to watch. Because this is the one n only serial, that i am watching. Normally, I hate super natural themes in serial. Let see, whether they make me sit or run.

Maybe thahaan united because of super natural power πŸ˜† πŸ˜›