Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Fairy_KimBokJoo

^ There's not much buzz per se at the moment here in India but this type of film needs to mainly connect with critics and have solid WOM. General buzz type film hain nahi yeh. That said, songs and all aane par, dekhenge. It's doing decently on the buzz scale so far IMO. Release hone par pata chalega. Think it will do decent, AKP generally makes nice films. Dekhte hain. 

yup this movie should do well based on WOM.
raj80 thumbnail

Amit Trivedi is a really talented composer: Aamir Khan

ANI
PublishedAug 19, 2017, 7:40 pm IST

New Delhi: Aamir Khan feels Amit Trivedi is a really talented composer and has done a fabulous job with 'Secret Superstar'.

The 51-year-old actor, said, "Amit Trivedi is a really talented composer and I think when you listen to the songs in the film, you will understand it. When we release the songs from the film then you would realize that it's actually a musical. This film is about a girl who's really talented as a singer and as a composer. So music was a pivotal part of the film. Amit has done a mind blowing job."

He further added,"Actually, Amit and Kausar both. Kausar wrote the lyrics, they did a phenomenal job. We are really really happy with the kind of songs we have got. Because they were exatly what we wanted for each situation."

'Secret Superstar' features 'Dangal' actress Zaira Wasim in the lead role, who recently won National Award for Best Supporting Actor for ' Dangal' along with Superstar Aamir Khan who will be seen in a quirky avatar playing the part of a Music Composer named 'Shakti Kumar'.

The trailer of Secret Superstar was launched recently in the presence of Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao, Director Advait Chandan and Sujay Kutty of Zee Studios in addition to Zaira Wasim.

The movie's trailer has garnered much love and applause from the audience and the spirit of young Insia aka Zaira is being celebrated.

The films aspirational content has generated lot of anticipation for its release.

Produced by Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao under the banner name of Aamir Khan Productions, Zee Studios, and Akash Chawla, ' Secret Superstar' is written and directed by Advait Chandan. The film is slated to release this Diwali.

raj80 thumbnail
taran adarshVerified account @taran_adarsh  
More

Monday [21 Aug 2017] is special... Aamir Khan to launch song of #SecretSuperstar... 

Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
Aamir KhanVerified account @aamir_khan  

raj80 thumbnail
Secret Superstar 1st song launch:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm-ywxjERSg[/YOUTUBE]
raj80 thumbnail
'Main Kaun Hoon' song out: Meet Aamir Khan's new 16-year-old 'Secret Superstar'

Mumbai | Aug 21,2017

The first song titled 'Main Kaun Hoon' from Aamir Khan and Zaira Wasim's upcoming film 'Secret Superstar' is out! The track has been crooned by 16-year-old Meghna Mishra, who Aamir Khan has tagged as the new 'secret superstar'.

Singer Meghna Mishra makes her Bollywood debut with the song 'Main Kaun Hoon' for 'Secret Superstar'. The song has been composed by Amit Trivedi and penned by Kausar Munir.

The song was launched by Aamir Khan and team in Mumbai. 16-year-old singer Meghna gave a live performance at the event.

At the event, Aamir Khan said, "Meghna is a gifted child. Best of luck to her for her future. She will shine."

Talking about music composer Amit Trivedi, Aamir Khan said, "I am a fan of Amit Trivedi. I always wanted to work with him. I had approached him earlier to work with me, but he didn't agree. But this time it worked."

Aamir Khan said, "The film is a musical. But I haven't sung any song in the movie."

Aamir Khan was diagnosed with swine flu earlier. Speaking about his health, Aamir Khan said, "I'm feeling better now after swine flu."

He also spoke about his look for 'Thugs of Hindostan'. He said, "When I did piercing the first time, it pained. Now I am fine."

Aamir also spoke about Zaira Wasim. He said, "Zaira has no connection to music. Just as how she trained for 'Dangal', she practised hard for this film. She spent a lot of time with Meghna."

While interacting with the media, Aamir Khan said that he wants to learn tabla from singer Meghna's parents.

Aamir Khan also said that he was shocked to learn that Meghna was rejected at a talent hunt contest.

Speaking about the release date of 'Secret Superstar', Aamir Khan said, "We wanted to release the film in August, but couldn't as we had some work left. During Diwali, people usually don't go to watch a film. But the day is auspicious to release the film. For us, box office collections are not important for this movie."

On his film releasing the same day as 'Golmaal Again', Aamir Khan said, "Golmaal is an entertainer. Our film is a musical. There is no question of clashing."

'Secret Superstar' is a story of a girl who dreams big to be a singer, but is held by the pressure of her family, therefore, secretly reaches her audience on social media. The role of the aspiring singer Insu has been played by Zaira Wasim, who earlier was seen alongside Aamir in 'Dangal'.

The film has been helmed by debut director Advait Chandan.

Produced by Aamir Khan Productions, Zee Studios, and Akash Chawla, 'Secret Superstar' is slated to release this Diwali.

raj80 thumbnail
meher vij @kokodiaries  
More

I have so much respect and love for this man...I can't describe it in words

raj80 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfN4UwPJbPM[/YOUTUBE]
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raj80

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfN4UwPJbPM[/YOUTUBE]

There so many angles to him, it's great to see how involved he is in each process and gives his take that's why he's different from the rest nobody is this involved except for their own work. AK goes into detail into everything and has the knowledge sometimes even the Masters of their field have to agree with him
Edited by cory - 6 years ago
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cory

There so many angles to him, it's great to see how involved he is in each process and gives his take that's why he's different from the rest nobody is this involved except for their own work. AK goes into detail into everything and has the knowledge sometimes even the Masters of their field have to agree with him

agreed 100%