Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mahira has an old world charm...and in her imperfections lies her perfection..I am not sure how many people like her voice, but I love her voice - it is sensual yet classy! and lol at the ones who think she has no screen presence - infact despite everything else, she makes up through the luminous and bewitching screen presence she commands..
Ayeza is not even all that great to look at..and on top of it, she is nothing special in terms of acting either

Amongst the other beauties from Pak - Sanam Jung is amazingly cute and Maya Ali is pretty, Iqra Aziz is angelic, Aiman Khan is a cutiepie, the girl who played Sidra in ZGH was gorgeous too...infact there are many many girls who look so beautiful, but most are bad actresses

then there are unconventionally arresting actresses like Aamina and Sanam Saeed..who shine because of their talent..more than looks
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Mahira is pretty articulate, I've to say,
So yes she comes off as classy like that. Also well-traveled. But the Behadd actress (forgetting her name) trumps them all!! I don't find Mahira good-looking though she seems to have lovely skin <3 She isn't a good actor at all though & I've seen enough of her work to say that.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Haven't watched her work but one of my friends has a huge crush on her and said she is considered very good looking in Pakistan.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Ayeza is not related to Bollywood. Closed.

- BW DT
Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago