Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RAJEEVforAAMNA

IF-Rockerz

RAJEEVforAAMNA

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 1:22am | IP Logged

I often have seen that we compare oursleves to our frnds..............physicallly, looks, intellignece..............but mostly its looks....................and i think abt it alot..................so guys do u think its right to compaer oneself with others...............I mean if u wanna adapt soem good habit form sumone............than ish obviously positive...........but if u compare urself with ur frnds or other peoples life.....................and one feels stresssed...................than its not right................

Whenever u start to compare urself .............STOP......becoz ppl like u for the way u r...............Embarrassed

Wht do u guys thinks abt it

Edited by RAJEEVforAAMNA - 01 December 2006 at 6:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hitesh2_2000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comparison rigth or?????" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Comparison !!!

I really hate this thing a lot in this world.

I really hate being compared   with anyone .My mother did this and has been doing this and will do this.So I learnt that I should'nt compare anyone with anything.

Comparing really makes the person sick.

Cheers,

Mythili

kabhi_21

IF-Rockerz

kabhi_21

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Well I hv nt compared myself with a friend for looks.... yah sure I want the abs of Sallu or Hrithik Wink but I have never compared for looks.... Big smile

I always compared myself during studies.... Every year I set my targets to be ahead of someone in the class.... I was nt the brightest of the students but this kept me motivated.... I surpaased all except one of my friends.... which was obvious.... Though I kept the targets within range.... this guy was slightly above range LOL

everything has good sides and bad sides.... but self comparison with someone is good and someone else comparing you with anyone is really irritating LOL

fatmah5000

Goldie

fatmah5000

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 2:26am | IP Logged
comparisons may lead to some success in life if you compare in right manner.

remixer

IF-Rockerz

remixer

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Comparison is a  50-50 qota.....See,Comparing ourselves with our friends in the case of looks or beauty or anything tht is external is The biggest Crime...i mean comparing urself with others coz they r more beautiful than u or u r more beautiful than them would actually destroy ur frndship...How can we compare everyone is special ...and gawd took equal time to make all of us soo their no such hard and fast thingy ke y is she more beautiful or stupid things like that......In fact u should take all the good points of others...Learn from them..unse poocho how r u soo beautiful or if u really like them just admire them or give them a ciompliment the other person will feel good........

Otherwise if u compare urself with ur frnds in the case of studies ...thoughts Writing...anything like this...I guess it is beneficial...Kyonki this motivates u....Isse u tend to put more efforts..and even succeed...and agar kuch bhi aapko motivation de...to vo kabhi galat ho hi nahi saktaa....

This is my Philosophy..rest is up to you..

SQUEEKY WHEELS GET THE SACKLOL

RAJEEVforAAMNA

IF-Rockerz

RAJEEVforAAMNA

Posted: 01 December 2006 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of u..................
as everythign ahs its good and bad points................
and its the same with comparison.............
there can be good and bad comparison...............
like suusllly ppl compare one with their siblings tht she is so skinny but her sis is so fat Confused ...................ur bor is so intelligent but u ro so dumb.....................it also happpen with parents that sumtimes they expect more form there childern and start to give examples of other kids or girls.................USusally mothers do this..............but they shouldnt becaz tht realliii...........affects a child....................and there is a saying
Whenever u start to compare urself .............STOP......becoz ppl like u for the way u r...............
if its goood comparison.................like in studies or some peeps are very puntual,,,,, good in decesion making than comparing in such things is gooood................and we always loook at the good sides..............shouldnt stress ourselves by comparing ourselves with others for looks or other stuffffffffff.

4teen11

Posted: 02 December 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 December 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Well it's godo and bad. I mean...like comparism has it's limits. I compare my grades to my friends all the time, that is okay I think...at times it does make to better at something. But at times, its bad..like comparing yourself to some super model...and ending up having a eating disorder or something. So it's 50 50.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top