Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry Ami!!! I just saw your posts in between...
He is a bit neurotic. Suits him though. Can you imagine the fights when they are under the same roof?!!! 
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bintAli.

Aakhir aisa hai kya uss phone mei jo itna behchaen ho raha tha banda?  ðŸ¤£

And did you notice how consistent they are with his hands? I love it! Such details are a delight to watch  ðŸ˜³

Samridh rocks it and love those little details. He is adorable in red. 

Mohe rang do laal...

Namita-M thumbnail

Aakhir aisa hai kya uss phone mei jo itna behchaen ho raha tha banda?  ðŸ¤£

K: Mera private number hai!!!

N: Private number? Mera toh PCO hain...🤣
hua_fafa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Sorry Ami!!! I just saw your posts in between...

He is a bit neurotic. Suits him though. Can you imagine the fights when they are under the same roof?!!! 

I wasn't serious  ðŸ˜‰

Abhi toh I am imagining ke kya haalat ho gi when their marriage will be announced    Both wouldn't want it but I think Naina will accept it more easily. Karan, on the other hand, might have a breakdown of sorts because of all the pressure and stress    Emotional scenes of Samridh - will be worth a watch, am sure!
Namita-M thumbnail

I wasn't serious  ðŸ˜‰

Abhi toh I am imagining ke kya haalat ho gi when their marriage will be announced    Both wouldn't want it but I think Naina will accept it more easily. Karan, on the other hand, might have a breakdown of sorts because of all the pressure and stress    Emotional scenes of Samridh - will be worth a watch, am sure!

That is very plausible. He doesn't like being the center of attention. That's going to so difficult for him and Naina might misunderstand or she would come to know the truth about him and be more supportive.  ðŸ¤”

hua_fafa thumbnail

That is very plausible. He doesn't like being the center of attention. That's going to so difficult for him and Naina might misunderstand or she would come to know the truth about him and be more supportive.  ðŸ¤”

I don't know, I have a feeling that his truth will come out only post-marriage. Before that, everything he does will be deemed as disrespectul and they'll probably think he is doing that because he's miffed about the marriage arrangements  ðŸ¥±

And yes, he hates being in the center. Even if he is being praised, he doesn't like it. He also doesn't talk much... I mean, with his mom and others, a little, yes. With Naina (when they are alone). But if there are more people around, he doesn't talk. So, I wonder that if the marriage is decided in front of him, will he protest loudly? Or just give his mother a disbelieving look? And Nirmala might try to stop it, initially, but be helpless.
Namita-M thumbnail
I am absolutely sure of one thing MeghNal aren't going to stay quiet. Kunal should speak up for Karan. That would mean so much to Karan. 
hua_fafa thumbnail

I am absolutely sure of one thing MeghNal aren't going to stay quiet. Kunal should speak up for Karan. That would mean so much to Karan. 

I am pretty sure that Meghna will speak for Naina - she's not someone who'd give in to society's pressure or whatever. Kunal would be interesting if he spoke on Karan's behalf  ðŸ˜‰  I'd expect the Chauhans to throw more of a fuss, tbh  ðŸ¤£
Namita-M thumbnail
Exactly!! Heck, Sandhya would protest as well. There is nothing to gain or lose with this marriage. Karan is an introvert. He isn't involved in family business. There really any valid reason for this wedding. Hope the reason shown is legitimate.
hua_fafa thumbnail

Exactly!! Heck, Sandhya would protest as well. There is nothing to gain or lose with this marriage. Karan is an introvert. He isn't involved in family business. There really any valid reason for this wedding. Hope the reason shown is legitimate.

I noticed - Sandhya has grey shades but she seems to sincerely care for the family. Even in that Haldi-segment, she wanted Karan to have a little fun  ðŸ˜†  Yes, and more than being an introvert it's the touch-phobia. How do they expect the guy to let anyone close enough if he can't allow his own mother? So, this marriage proposition will come as one huge shock for the Chauhans, I feel.

As I mentioned before, I still believe the Tau and his wife might play a central role here. And NK might budge due to the fear of the media finding out and making a huge issue out of it.