•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

So, I was just watching some random scenes from IPKKND and I saw this scene where the three old ladies come to visit Arnav in the Gupta house. They leave after blessing ArShi. I thought everyone around Buaji's house knew Shyam, so these ladies must have known about him too. This is an alternate version of that scene. Hope you like it๐Ÿ˜Š.

After the exchange of pleasantries, the oldest Tayiji shot Khushi a reproachful look.

"Well, you seem to have got a good guy, he seems to be well educated. You could have invited us to your wedding bitiya, you were like my own granddaughter, I so wished to make jalebi and my special rabdi you loved so much and give it to the guests... but..."

Khushi looked down and shut her eyes to stop the tears that immediately filled her eyes. Arnav sighed and he looked at her, no matter how hard he tried, he simply couldn't hate her and this funny looking old lady had managed to remind him of the day he decided to hate her, the day he had completely broken her wings.

"I am sorry Tayiji... It was a very quiet affair; you see Arnavji is a very shy person so we decided to have a simple temple wedding"

"But bitiya... your dream wedding was a grand affair wasn't it? I remember how you used to come to our house as a child and talk non-stop about how your sapnon ki rajkumar will come and carry you away... What happened?"

"When my Sapnon ki Rajkumar came, I guess all the other dreams I had just faded away... Love does crazy things to a girl, Tayiji..."

Arnav managed to meet her eyes this time and shot a questioning look, but Khushi turned away immediately. He groaned a little as his heart beat faster thinking of the day she had told the children about Sundari and the Beast. He knew he was the beast in her story and his business like mind immediately told him that Shyam was the Rajkumar making him want to crush her once more.

"My little girl has finally grown up... By the way Madhu, I thought that Khushi bitiya was engaged to that lawyer guy..."

Arnav glared at that lady for reminding him of her ex-fiance, he still hadn't forgotten that first pang of jealousy. He still remembered the day she had cried on his shoulders; the day he had known deep inside him that he loved her. He had wanted to kill that fellow for hurting his angel. Buaji paled up and stuttered,

"Woh... Woh... actually he... we..."

"We found that he would not be suitable for Khushi... he had another girl in his mind", Garima completed.

"Oh, that's good... I never did like that Shyam babua, he was too sweet to be trusted... You know what I wanted to actually meet you and tell you to do a background check on him because I once heard him talking sweet nothings to some Rani saheba on phone. When I asked him, he said he was talking to his client..."

"Rani Saheba???"

Arnav looked shocked, he couldn't believe his ears. Khushi tried to change the topic.

"Arrey... Tayiji, leave it na? Now I got my sapnon ka rajkumar, see... and I am very happy. Chalo, he is getting tired, let's talk later Tayiji"

"WAIT"

Arnav quickly grabbed his phone and searched for Shyam's photo. He lifted it up and showed it to Tayiji.

"Is this the guy?"

"Haan... do you know him babua?"

Arnav looked at Khushi and her family who looked everywhere else but at him and said,

"Yeah... very well. It was so nice meeting you Tayiji, I hope we will meet again."

After they left, Arnav looked at Khushi and Buaji.

"Will you guys please tell me everything you know about Shyam?"

Khushi tried to move away but he stopped her.

"No use, Khushi... I already know half; it won't hurt to know the full story"

She sighed and slowly told him the whole story of her miserable past with the help of Buaji and Amma and Arnav for the first time listened. As everything became clear in his eyes, slowly he began piecing everything together and in a few minutes, the mighty business tycoon fell on his knees. Khushi rushed to his side.

"Arnavji, Arnavji... I knew it, I knew you wouldn't be able to hear it, that's why I didn't tell this to you... I am so sorry that you had to hear this"

Arnav's heart pained as he heard her tender words, she had wanted to protect him. He did not deserve her, she was an angel... and he... he was a beast. The beast who killed all her dreams, the beast who had no rights to touch her, the beast who had ripped her of her identity, the beast who had crushed her wings. If only, he had had the patience to trust his heart, but no... the mighty ASR never trusted his heart, he only trusted his anger. Had he on that fateful day investigated a little more, he would have known the truth... but he hadn't. She did not deserve a beast, she deserved her sapnon ki rajkumar and he was sure it would never be him. He slowly looked into her eyes,

"I... am so sorry Khushi..."

"It wasn't your fault that your jeejaji is bad Arnavji..."

"No... but it is my fault that I trusted him when he said you were a cheat and married you to protect my sister's fake home."

"What?"

Arnav slowly told her everything that happened that night. Khushi and her family looked shocked. Buaji was angry beyond anything, she slapped him.

"How dare you? If you thought that she was bad, you could have asked us, we would have told you... Why did you marry her? What was the need to spoil her entire life like this? Just because she is an orphan do you think that no one was there to ask anything? How could you?"

She raise her hand to slap him again, but Khushi stopped her.

"Stop it, Buaji."

"Are you mad, Khushi? This man spoilt your life, what was the need to stop me?"

"You are right Buaji... he did spoil my life... but didn't you hear what I said earlier? He is my sapnon ki Rajkumar and I love him"

She took his hands in hers and made him stand.

"I agree he was wrong, but he did it because he loved his sister, just the way I married him because I loved my sister. We loved others more than we loved each other and in that process we hurt each other without meaning to.I guess it's time we both do something because we love each other, and I think forgetting the past and moving forward would be the best thing to do to preserve our love."

Arnav looked up at her with eyes filled with gratitude. She still loved him and his heart overflowed with love for this doe eyed girl standing in front of him. Yes, he will surely do everything to preserve her, to preserve her love, to preserve his love, to preserve their love. 

For, she truly was an angel... his angel, he had broken her wings once... but never again.

P.S.: Do let me know what you feel about this in the comment section.๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ...Tiana... - 7 years ago
wonderfully imagined n nicely penned it down too...๐Ÿ‘...loved it...
Nice how the truth got revealed. 
Thank you all for the likes and the comments๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Tiana๐Ÿ˜‰

Posted: 6 years ago
Very nice 
Wish something like this happened in the show 
Nice one...another slip of the serial nicely written ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lovely OS. Well written.
It's awesome. Are you going to continue it? If so, please  send me a pm.