Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Fawad was never even in contention for the main role in Gustakiyan. He was maybe going to play Amrita's husband when there was news of Priyanka playing Amrita and Irrfan playing Sahir. This entire article seems made up. 

Seriously, it's just getting funny at this point. As if Ash was ever going to be paired up with Fawad. It would only happen if it was meant to be some older woman role. 

It's like someone's fevered imagination has come to life where Ash is still 25 years old and SRK is competing with random people for roles and stealing them. πŸ˜†
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Fawad was never even in contention for the main role in Gustakiyan. He was maybe going to play Amrita's husband when there was news of Priyanka playing Amrita and Irrfan playing Sahir. This entire article seems made up. 

Never? I am assuming your information is through articles and the media and not some insider information? If that's the case, what you said isn't really accurate because Filmfare said Fawad was approached to play the lead role of Sahir Ludhianvi long before.

http://www.filmfare.com/news/fawad-khan-and-parineeti-chopra-in-sahir-ludhianvi-s-biopic-13897.html
pallavi25 thumbnail
@SRK stealing Fawad's role:  

Someone is trying too hard to turn FK fans against SRK just before release of Raees...so Paki fans of Mahira FK are also affected by it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aish truly does need a SLB film to bring her truly back into the game
it will be a relief actually after all those RS-DP bhansali films
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Is this even true or someone saw the forum and put 2 and 2 together? 
Earlier, Aish and SRK were rumored for some KJo film.. And then SLB has two film options for SRK. And they were meeting during padmavati budget issues/before shooting. But SLB denied any film with either of them.. Then kagana's name was thrown in the mix..

Edited by .Screwtape. - 7 years ago
-Garima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Screwtape.

Is this even true or someone saw the forum and put 2 and 2 together? 

Earlier, Aish and SRK were rumored for some KJo film.. And then SLB has two film options for SRK. And they were meeting during padmavati budget issues/before shooting. But SLB denied any film with either of them.. Then kagana's name was thrown in the mix..

lol yeah it's all pretty confusing πŸ˜†

But I have a feeling an SRK-Aish film is coming up - I just don't know if its a KJO film or SLB or any other director for that matter. But I'm sensing these two will be working in a film together cuz 1) there have been many rumors for the past 5 months or so of these two doing a film, 2) they have been appearing/talking about each other more than any other year after their patch up πŸ˜† and they've been quite friendly with each other in public appearances 3) They're scene together in ADHM probably rekindled their amazing chemistry in directors' minds! 

Or maybe all those reasons are just ainvayi... but I do sense a film of theirs coming up! (I hope I'm right) 
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
SRK-Aish are so good onscreen together! I am extremely excited. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dont think this is true lol 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aishwarya, Fawad and Sushant have collectively been associated with every Bollywood film πŸ˜†
This is the nth film, Fawad was signed for before he was kicked out. πŸ˜† Fawad's PR knows how to keep him in news ...