Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subu123456 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I dont really like anupama.And I agree that both Aryan and Anupama deserve each other.I thought initially in the 1st week that Aryan was a cool dude but looking at him acting like a lost puppy in front of Anupama and taking her abuse I have lost respect for him.He can be easily manipulated and Kashmira took good advantage of him.I hope Anupama goes out first...I would like to see what Aryan would do for time pass.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subu123456

I dont really like anupama.And I agree that both Aryan and Anupama deserve each other.I thought initially in the 1st week that Aryan was a cool dude but looking at him acting like a lost puppy in front of Anupama and taking her abuse I have lost respect for him.He can be easily manipulated and Kashmira took good advantage of him.I hope Anupama goes out first...I would like to see what Aryan would do for time pass.

When all the women are eliminated Aryan will turn his puppy love towards the Big Dogs😃😃😃
nimahesh thumbnail
Yesterday after getting waring if she reaced like this then I just cann't imagine how An-upma will react when she gets nominated!!!
Sapno_ki_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cricmaniac

Yep.. I really dislike anupama too... I have a qn actually.. yest nite rite, did she jst get a warning or did she actually get nominated by bb for next wks eviction??

Just a warning