Yeh Meri Life Hai

Update for Nov. 24 - Ek Phool Do Mali

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks a lot Nirav

Welcome to the forum. We love the way u update. It is teriffic. U do a owesome job!

Thanks again!😊

It is dragging so much and I am sure she won't be paralysed...she will be totally fine and love triangle...should i say love triangle where as looks like Pooja loves Ronit and Ronit Loves Pooja and with Akash it is one sided....poor reema...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirav thumbnail
Thanks Smisha for your comments. :)

I know that YMLH has been dragging for quite some time. And I was upset with the way they edited today's episode as well.  And as I mentioned, god knows where is Rasikbhai. Is he still sleeping at his house as mentioned by Sudhaben when Milind came there? Hope sense prevails to the guys who make this serial and everything comes back to normal as Pooja would.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hey Nirav,  as usual wonderful update.. but I have to admit it is those questions and observations that make it so nice to read.. thanks

Wow finally out of come but a triangle again... please god save me.. why can't indian driectors come up with something esle to entertain the viewers ..

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A warm welcome Nirav.

Your updates are great and its splendid to have you here on this awesome forum.

Well, the invetible happened and i hope that Pooja chooses Akash, i would be delighted if that happens as i think they would look good together.

I think they might make Pooja to be paralysed and then show that how her family and especially her friends help her back on her feet. This will also show who she chooses Ronit or Akash.

Cheers,

-Rifhat

gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Nirav. This story is becoming  like JJKN. Pooja is similar to jassi,Ronit-Armaan and Akash-Purab.

What do u guys think?

Thanks

Sowmya

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the update nirav.....and welcome to the forum....love ur updates..they are great....love the way u explore every angle at the end and pose questions.

i think that if one of them were to confess their love...it would be ronit because akash is the quite type.

sonia

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks nirav! i like the way u update! Keep it up!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update!!!
this is bad. now they r gonna put a love triangle i think.lol.
hope pooja gets well soon n nothin happens to her.
Nirav thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi, Rifhat, Sowmya, Sonia, Rabeeak and Luvya. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I appreciate your feedback.

Honestly, I think if YMLH's gonna have the love triangle, it is not gonna do any good to the serial. As we all watch this, since this is more realistic and nice. As I told earlier, let's pray that the guys who make this understand and not let a good serial go waste.
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nirav

Thanks Smisha for your comments. :)

I know that YMLH has been dragging for quite some time. And I was upset with the way they edited today's episode as well.  And as I mentioned, god knows where is Rasikbhai. Is he still sleeping at his house as mentioned by Sudhaben when Milind came there? Hope sense prevails to the guys who make this serial and everything comes back to normal as Pooja would.

will keep our fingers crossed and hope not to have another damage to a wonderful story going on...
😊