~*~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DHAK DHAK QUEEN D.R.A.S.H.T.I D.H.A.M.I!~*~

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Welcome to Drashti Dhami's 

Birthday Celebration Thread.. 

Woohoo! Today is January 10th! It's

D.R.A.S.H.T.I  D.H.A.M.I's   B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y. today! 

Yes, she is a star, she is a Diva. Happy Birthday to the Gorgeous, Sexy, Classy, Suave, & Dhak Dhak Queen Drashti Dhami!  

Drashti Dhami doesn't need much introduction; she is loved by many and is very well recognized for her contribution to Tellywood as Muskaan, Geet, Madhubala, Gayatri, & Naina. She rules a million hearts and continues to do so. Not only because of her on screen persona and how she has perfected the characters she has portrayed so far, but also for her off-screen persona, her grounded and down to earth nature, good rapport with co-stars & fans. She truly is a gem of a person who deserves nothing but the best in life.

Edited by utopia88 - 09 January 2017 at 3:22pm

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

canonHema27nee100ahistagurti4ever4affiad21janu13nehakiddkomal15fmaaneetSoni-aanidhirastogi000Imperfect_OneVinilightTinku16Risingsun626ManzzsubiamanJuhiRockzLovelyDivaCRAZYCUTEEFlame_of_Forestmariya354PrincessSara_KOMAL-AnGel_Mind-4ever4loveChang93sophiexxmaanshi-Rossete-sangeeta9211Renu13well-wishersinisterstorms..neelanjana01aaradhya.Harini.anish17silverfirechaudhary_kajaljyoti06drfizaahmedfaria86pinky_blueskiesAmoureuxPadfoot_Prongs_Darling_KINGKHANFANdrashti38Desigirls12Meenah.Tanmaya._Chinmayi__goofyCat_JIYAMGak75_Pikachu_RM14_Flamestar_Rashmi...-lakshmi-luminescenceSnow_Angelabba12Madhuri53bobby13rocksblackb28..Violetta..ash28

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Drashti Dhami started her career with the music video of 'Saiyaan Dil Main Aana Re' which was directed by Harry Anand. 

She then was seen in a Punjabi music video 'Nachle soniye tu' and in the remix version of 'Humko aaj kal hai intezar" and she also made a cameo in the music video, 'Teri meri nazar ki dori'. 

Before her appearance in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye, Drashti was seen in a lot of advertisements for commercial products like Colgate with Saif Ali Khan, Lion Honey, Pulimoottil Silks, Vasan Eye care, RKS Grand (Shopping Mall), Amul, VIP Bags and jewellery. 

She came into limelight with her role of a cute and bubbly Dr Muskaan in Dil Mil Gaye. Her fan following exceeded in massive numbers and then there was never a look back as her versatility was clearly to be seen in Geet , Madhubala.

Drashti was born in a conservative Gujarati family and did her schooling from Mary Immaculate Girl's High School, Borivili (West) and from Mithibai College in Vile Parle, Mumbai, she got her degree in sociology.

Drashti got married to Neeraj Khemka on February 21st, 2015.

Drashti Dhami, post her break ,made a Grand teturn with Zee TV's Magnum Opus Royal Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani .

Drashti won Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa all thanks to her dancing skills which she polished. She had earlier worked as a dance instructor before entering the TV industry.

She likes dressing up casually off-screen, but is very fussy about her bags. She likes to keep it stylish always.

She loves traveling a lot and makes sure to go out on vacations with her friends often.

Drashti hates eating malai and olives and relishes mushrooms. She also loves chocolates and carries at least one bar of it in her bag all the time. she just can't get enough of Maggi !

Drashti Dhami was chosen to be the Brand Ambassador for Canvironment Week 2011, 2013 and 2014 initiated by Hindustan Tin Works Ltd to support the cause of 'Save Our Planet'.

In 2014 Drashti Dhami also became brand ambassador of MATRIX India's hair colour brand SoColor.

Drashti Dhami has been Crowned FHM 100 Sexiest Women List.the only TV Actress placed in that List.

Drashti Dhami  was Listed in Times Most Desirable Women List 2015 ,the Only TV Actress to be featuring there.

In 2013 January issue of VERVE Magazine..Drashti Dhami was enlisted among Young Achiever's List on Television.

Drashti Dhami also featured in Celebrity reality show "Mission Sapne" where she was among the few choosen Bollywood &Telly Celebs who in their own way helped a needy person .

In 2016, she was also part of a web series called I Don't Watch TV along with many TV celebrities aired on a web-content platform. 

Drashti Dhami was also the captain for Team 'D' Celebrity Championship 2016, where 6 teams comprising 78 television personalities competed to help kids in need of education and food. Dhami won Celebrity Championship 2016 and received an Award from 'I HELP A KID.COM' Celebrity Championship.

In the same year 2016, Drashti was part of the Swachh Survekshan 2017 Initiative. An initiative for an environmentally cleaner India (Swachh Bharat Abhiyan).

As from November 2016, Drashti is currently playing the lead as Naina Batra in Ekta Kapoor and Balaji Telefilm's show Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil which is aired on Star Plus opposite Arjun Bijlani.

Also, in 2016 Drashti starred in a short film called "The Change" which is about the issue of demonetization. 

Furthermore, Drashti Dhami came at number two on the Indian TV personality 2016 list and was placed as the highest female in the countdown. This list emerged out of a huge poll on the UK's premiere Asian station, Sabras Radio which is helmed by Raj Baddhan and the UK's only Asian media and showbiz news website, BizAsiaLive.com.

Likewise, Drashti came in at number four on the Sexiest Asian Woman of 2016 list after a poll was conducted. This is a popular list which is helmed by Asjad Nazir and is annually published by the Britain based newspaper called Eastern Eye. 

Drashti also won the iOchoice Best Indian Actress award and trophy in 2016. The i0choice awards support and recognize the Indian performers, activists, bloggers, and writers for their social media efforts.

Best Actress for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Star Guild Awards 2014

Best Actress Critics for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Zee Gold Awards 2014.

Best Beti for Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani at Zee Rishtey Award 2015

Favorite Naya Sadasya Female for Madhubala -Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Golden Petal Awards 2012.

Most Celebrated Jodi on Television (shared with Gurmeet Choudhary) for Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi at Zee Gold Awards 2011.

Best Jodi (shared with Vivian Dsena) for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Indian Telly Award(ITA) 2013.

Most Lokpriya Jodi (shared with Vivian Dsena) for Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Golden Petal Awards 2013.

Edited by utopia88 - 09 January 2017 at 9:18pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema27nee100nehakiddNehalovesDVDgurti4everSoni-aanidhirastogi000keerthiprasadRisingsun626VinilightManzzPrincessSaraJuhiRockzLovelyDivaTheMockingBirdFlame_of_ForestCRAZYCUTEEmariya354-AnGel_Mind-Aguamenti-Rossete-maanshi_KOMALsangeeta9211Renu13chaudhary_kajal..neelanjanasinisterstorms.Harini.anish1701aaradhyajyoti06pinky_blueskiesAmoureuxPadfoot_Prongsfaria86_goofyCat_Desigirls12drashti38.Tanmaya._Chinmayi__Darling_ak75Rashmi...abba12-lakshmi-luminescenceSnow_Angel_Pikachu__Flamestar_RM14bobby13rocksblackb28ananya2010Madhuri53..Violetta..ash28

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Pam= just wish Drashti happy birthday and lots of love and success from me hoping i get to meet her some day ps please ask does she miss geet days or even if she ever watches it or reads the many ff's related to show if u can if not the wishes are enough for me thanks.

Ammu= Happy Birthday Drashti! May every Birthday make you more stunning than you already are , more funny than you already are, more stylish than you already are, more generous than you already are, and more creative than you already are! May each birthday of yours notch up one more level! May you be blessed with happiness, success, joy , health, wealth and loads of eternal love. Love you sooo much and again wishing u loadz of special moments on ur big day!!!  =Lots of love Ammu ( Canada)  

NIHARIKA KHARE= Drashti wish u a very happy birthday and u get more and more success and hope pardes becum top trp show in tv.

Sarageet1= Happy Birthday Drashti ...Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day loads of love 

BlueiceIce11= "May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter (Mia)

Moumita Nath= Hi Drashti... Happy Birthday baby... I wish you all the love.. All the luck and all the happiness in the world this upcoming year of your life... Loads and loads of love baby... Muah...

Dunyasha De Silva= Happy birthday Drashti! Hope you have an amazing birthday. Wishing you nothing but the BEST  <3 All the very best for your future endeavors. Love you loads.

Esma Madhu= Drasthi Happy Birthday Drasthi
Hope you have an amazig birthday. I love you my favorite actress

Mahajan Kamani= Happy hapiiest Bday to my Dhak dhak girll Drashti Dhami may u have a wonderful beautiful n amazing year with lots of love happiness n sucess May u shine as more n more n more.!! #Loadsof Love n hugs stay blessed n Happy forver!!!'

Srilakshmi Drashti= Happy Birthday Drashti I wish many more to celebrate God bless you I wish all your wish be fulfilled Love you princess ''

Aisha Kausar= Happy Birthday my sweetheart princess drasti

Nishita/Agumenti= Dearest Drashti, Wishing you many many happy returns of the day May you have an awesome ,super successful and blessed year ahead and may you always keep smiling ''Hope you get whatever you wish for this year and every year..stay blessed ..Loads of love

Angelmind Aania= Happy Birthday Princess !! I Hope that you have a great Day Today !!
Filled with lots of Joy 'Love , Laughter and Happiness !! I hope You Never lose Your Stunning Smile !! Keep Rocking !! Stay Blessed !! Love You !!

Horiye Taqtoq= Hi Drashti, wish you a happy life and good luck for ever 
Happy birthday my queen '
Lots of love from your biggest arab fan '''

Kiran= Happy Bday Drashti. Keep smiling & shining. All the very best to you. Have a blast. Have an awesome bday. Loads of love. 

Ananya2010= Dear Drashti, On your special day I just want you to know that you are always remembered by me in a very special way.   You are always in my prayers and I wish the best for you on this Birthday.  May the canvas of your life Be filled with colorful landscapes of success, Bordered with shades of Prosperity and Peace, And brightened with sparkle of name and fame...Cartloads of good wishes, on this Special Day, To The Most Special Person in My Life.  WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY.

Madhu/Nainakimaina= happy birthday Dear Drashti May god bless you with all love n prosperity You n Niraj make a great couple. Always stay happy n positive. Love  you loads

Monamasi= Happpyyy birthday Drashti :):) Wish you the very best! God bless you always.

Sanjukta Roy= Wishing a very happy Birthday and Happy new year to the most beautiful actress of Indian  Television Drashti Dhami...You come into our life as muskaan,make a permanent place in our heart as geet,we loved you as Madhubala ,You make us love Queen Gayatri too and now you are again spreading your magic as Naina...Your screen presence make every show worth watching for me..wish this new year and your birthday brings Lot's of happiness to you and fulfill all yours dreams... You continue to get more and more achievement in future .Love you always stay happy and blessed with NK and your family.

Snow-white-/Ladkibeautiful= Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your Birthday Candles with that. Have a gorgeous Birthday.. My Best Birthday Wishes to U Drashti ... Happy Birthday Drashti Have a blessed year ahead ...love you loads!

Crazysweta/Sweta= Hey Dd! You are that person coz of whom I have actually learnt to be my self.. Your acting your smile.. It's enough to take away anyone "'s heart! And thus today is the most special day.. It's our queen's birthday!! Wishing u a very Happy birthday.. God bless u my queen!

Nehalovedvd= Every ray of the sun touching your face today signifies something important. A ray of luck, a ray of hope, a ray of courage and a ray of love.May yours year ahead be lit with thousands of such rays.Wish you a very Happy Birthday Darling,loads of love & hugs. Keep entertaining us & have a blast. 

Arushi Chandran= "Happiest Birthday To my Lady crush.. D may your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer! My Love Forever n ever.. <3 "

Princess Sara= Happy Birthday Princess Drashti Dhami ...Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day ...May all ur wishes and Dreams comes true ...loads of love from ur Arab Fans please visit Middle East! 

Faria= Drashti Dhami wish you a very Happy Birthday! May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.
May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you...& all the people around you...
wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine Love you DD! 

Deepti= Happy happy b'day to  the  immensely  talented ..telly queen ..mesmerizing..ravishing  Drashti Dhami !! 
wishing you a year filled with happiness..joy ..love..prosperity..health ..wealth and happiness..
may you get all what your heart desire..
keep progressing ..keep ruling queen of hearts.
and may you reach new heights of success with your projects..
loved all your avatars and the char.you played so far ..
and now loving you as Naina too..
proud to be your fan and proud of you ..
you always won our hearts and amazed us with your w'ful work ..
keep rocking ..keep shinning..
have a great day and super rocking year ahead..
love you lots 
Happy Happy b'day to you DD!! 

Angel86n= wish u a very happy birthday and u get more and more success and hope pardes becum top... loveudd!

PaworGirle= Happy Birthday DD  I wish you every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and of successes!
My sweetheart Drashti you have a lot of fans in the Arab world , we are very loved you and we hope you'll visit someday! 

Ami Kaur/amikd9=  happy birthday love, may this bday brings lots of happiness n love in ur life n may god bless u with abundance of success!

Bobby Ghosh= Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. You are very special and that's why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. 
Happy birthday Drashti..Love you to the moon n back

Alshilynn Alung= Happy birthday to my beautiful angel! 
May Allah bless you always with good health and happiness!

Parvathy 'Drashti @ParvathyNairV= Many Many Happy returns of the Day.May Ur all wishes come true and gain more success '

Sonia/DDianDrashti Naina= Happy Birthday love. Hope you have a spectacular birthday and a marvellous year. May all your wishes come true.

Mou [email protected]_my_DD= Hi Drashti... Happy Birthday...wishing you many many happy returns of the day n wishing you all the happyness success n love in the upcoming year of your life... We are sooo much in love with Naina.. Who fights back for everything... But I really miss seeing your curled hair... Anyway... Loads n loads of love... Muah...

Ansh (-astheteabrews twitter)= Many happy returns and a happy new year to you! You are a rockstar Drashti Dhami and I have the greatest admiration for you! 9 glorious years & many more to come! Thank you for giving me the delight of seeing you smile onscreen daily as just one look of you puts a "muskaan" to my face. Your beautiful "naina" reflect your beautiful soul. Forever you will be the "rani" of my heart and the "Madhubala" of the small screen! You are not only a brilliant and ethereal actress and dancer but a gem of a person and so today, tomorrow, and always, I wish you only the best because that is what you deserve! Wish you and your family a jubilant, prosperous, luminescent 2017! 

Preet Gill/utopia88= Hey Drashti! I'm your fan from Canada! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! Hope you have an awesome and fun birthday! May all your wishes come true! You are such a phenomenally talented and multifaceted actress and dancer! I loved you as Muskaan, Geet, Madhubala, Gayatri, and now loving you as Naina! I also love your down to earth, humble, genuine, kind hearted personality! Keep on soaring high and keep on shining bright like a diamond! You rock! Love you Drashti! :) <3

Princess Saira= On your Special day, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories...May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more opportunities and greater success. and Lots of beer, gifts, party, love, smiling faces, tears of joy and many more...  May Allah bless you with wonderful time ahead. and All the Very Best for your Future  HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS

Neha Priyadarshi/Neha Dhami= I wish you a very very and veryyeee happy, happiest birthday my superstar, my darling, my jaana, my dhak-dhak girl. I love you so much. Thanks for coming into my life. You always make me smile. I'm always very proud to be called as your fan...A DDian.
Have a great day and greatest year ahead. May all your dreams comes true, May you reach new heights of success with all your projects, may God shower love, success, Prosperity, peace and good health to you n your loved ones.
Keep Shining and keep smiling.
Love you...always!
-Your Fan-

Jayeeta Paul= May your special day be packed with all the joy, peace and glory you wish for. Happy birthday.Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever...Happy Birthday Princess Drashti Dhami...

Supertaddy1= "Happy Birthday Drashti .. Keep shining, stay young forever , because you are the reason of our smile. Live long and happy life .. Love you! "

Vandy= May your birthday be as incredible as you are...be amazing as you are ...be Beautiful as you are... Wishing you all the best, because you deserve only the most wonderful things in life and nothing less! Happy birthday Drashti!

Madiha Jawed= Hii  Drashti Wish U very Very Many Happy Returns Of the day Wish Your All Dreams Come True' God Bless U..i'm Your Biggest Fan From My Childhood..I Love your acting' You Are My Always and one Of the Fav Actress'"I was Waiting For Your Birthday I wish U Will See All Good Moments In Your life''Wish U many Many Happy BirthDay..Happy BirtHDay To You.. God Bless You..U will Always Shine Like This Love U...And Many Many Happy Returns Of The DaY

Drashtilisious Mukta/Mukta= A very happy birthday cutiepie ! May you be blessed with all the blessings of life and all the joys one can hold ! Love you hamesha baby

Aminath Fikuree= Happy Birthday Drashti Dhami..God bless u!

ak75=/Anu= Many Many Happy Returns of the day Telly Queen. Loved you as Rani Gayatri opposite Siddhant Karnick and now you are amazing as Naina. May you be blessed with all the best things in life. Loads of love.

vinilight/Vini= happy birthday sunshine may you get all happiness in life and success kissing your feets! 
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true. May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you! love you! 

Ikthim Ahmed= Happy Birthday Queen Drashti Dhami. On your special day i wish that all your wishes and dreams come true. May Allah bless you with lots of love and happiness. You deserve every bit of it. You are truly beautiful inside and out. You are so down to earth, genuine, sweet, humble, honest, and kind hearted. Your dedication to work is truly unbelievable. You are such a versatile actress and a flawless dancer. Keep slaying. I'm so happy that i got to know someone so hardworking and inspiring like you. Stay happy and keep smiling. I love you Queen.

Neelanjana= Happy b'day to the epitome of beauty ..actress par excellence ..
the one and only Drashti Dhami..
you have won our hearts with your each and every role ..and projects..and you are doing great job as Naina.. 
keep doing w'ful work and keep going on the path of success..
this is my earnest prayer for you. 
may the love of god b with you all day through..
with his endless, boundless grace ..
may he richly bless your life with much happiness and success.
May your special day...
Surrounded with happiness,
Filled with laughter,
Wrapped with pleasure,
Brightened with fun,
Blessed with love,
Remembered with joy,
...and enriched with hopes.
love you so much DD..
have a superb day and year!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Drashti!! 

Neha [email protected]_20= Many Many Happy returns of the day ... happy birthday angel.. may God always blessed u with lots of love happiness successful life ... ur all wish ll comes true ... u ll get what u want & everything which u desrved... in ur both personal & professional life ll successful & full of happiness love & lots of hugs ... take care urself .. enjoyed ur beautiful & special day with lots of Masti ...love u sooo much...'-'-'-'-'-'-

Sudip [email protected]= Happy Birthday! May all the best things happen to ur life. Thank u for all the memories. Without u world have been colourless to me!

Sangeeta Gupta= Happy Birthday Drashti God Bless You!

Mahima22jha= Happy Birthday Drashti Dhami Khemka May god keep you happy & healthy always. May you get all that you want in your life. Stay blessed Alwayslove you so so much

Renu Kashyap= Drashti May u have a very special birthday filled with everything your heart desires & may all your birthday wishes come true!! Have a wonderful day!

Tanushree= HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD!!! May you keep smiling and always stay happy. I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundanly today, tomorrow and all the days to come. You're one of the most versatile actresses ever! You have nailed it in every character that you've portrayed. From Muskaan to Naina, every character seems to be made for you! It's a treat to watch you onscreen
You're a beautiful person inside out and always stay the same! It's truly a pleasure being your fan! Wish you nothing but the best in life always & may all your dreams & wishes come true..love you so much!! your die hard fan.

-rossette-/Kiran= Special wishes sending your way on  your Birthday filled with joy,sunshine&love and a splendid year ahead.Wishing you a warm&Happy B'day DD!

Anu Gurti= WISH U A VERY HAPPY HAPPY BDAY TO DRASHTI MAY HER WISH GET FULL FILL N SHE ATTAIN A MILESTONE N HAVE A GREAT SUCCESS!

Smita Mishra= Happiest Birthday queen. You look more beautiful today than ever. I wish you a lot of happiness and success for 2017. Have fun and be the best kind of person that you're. I love you so much and I'm so happy that I'm your Fan. Thankyou angel for beige born.

Madhumeandyou= Happy birthday to the most gorgeous diva, the madhubala QUEEN of television. May you be safe and your life be filled with hapiness. God bless you.  It's hard to find few words for you.Words are not enough to describe how much we love you. Your smile is enough to brighten our days. Your eyes have this magical power to be the most expressive ones.The show  of yours I love the most is meiej. Im one of those hardcore dvdians Still missing it.Love all your characters. You made them the best but madhu is my favourite. It was such a heartfelt role. madhubala will always be an epic character of television. We pray to god to give you the most wonderful day ahead. With lots of love,  one of your crazy fan!

Ashwini Redkar= In soft gleaming of stars, May all your dreams come true, May every star of every night bring love and joy to you... Happy Birthday!

[email protected]_Fan= Happy Birthday my beauty Queen and i wish you all the best and god bless you and have a amazing day ' I love you so much my angel '-
Lots of love from your fan Amanda and Lots of love from Austria!

Edited by utopia88 - 10 January 2017 at 8:48pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100nehakiddNehalovesDVDnehag20gurti4everRisingsun626Soni-aanidhirastogi000ManzzPrincessSaraFlame_of_ForestJuhiRockzmariya354CRAZYCUTEE-AnGel_Mind-sophiexxmaanshi-Rossete-Aguamenti_KOMALsangeeta9211chaudhary_kajal.Harini.anish17sinisterstorms..neelanjanaRenu1301aaradhyaak75_goofyCat_Desigirls12.Tanmaya.drashti38_Chinmayi_pinky_blueskiesAmoureuxfaria86ananya2010blackb28bobby13rocksMadhuri53Rashmi...luminescenceSnow_Angel-lakshmi-abba12Jayeeta_06RM14ash28..Violetta..

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Edited by utopia88 - 10 January 2017 at 8:20pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100nehakiddnehag20VinilightSoni-aanidhirastogi000Risingsun626ManzzFlame_of_ForestJuhiRockzTheMockingBirdmariya354CRAZYCUTEE-AnGel_Mind-sophiexxmaanshi-Rossete-Aguamenti_KOMALchaudhary_kajal.Harini.anish17sinisterstorms..neelanjanaRenu1301aaradhya_goofyCat_.Tanmaya.Desigirls12drashti38_Chinmayi_ak75pinky_blueskiesfaria86blackb28Madhuri53ananya2010Jayeeta_06Rashmi...Snow_Angel-lakshmi-_Pikachu_ash28..Violetta..

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Bobby's VM LINK: https://www.facebook.com/bobby.ghosh.90/videos/1312716402126089

Edited by utopia88 - 09 January 2017 at 10:18pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100nehakiddSoni-aanidhirastogi000Risingsun626Manzzmariya354CRAZYCUTEEPrincessSara_KOMALAguamenti-AnGel_Mind-sophiexxmaanshi-Rossete-..neelanjanasinisterstormsRenu1301aaradhya.Harini.anish17chaudhary_kajalak75_goofyCat_.Tanmaya.Desigirls12drashti38_Chinmayi_pinky_blueskiesfaria86blackb28ananya2010Madhuri53Rashmi...-lakshmi-Snow_Angelabba12_Pikachu_RM14ash28..Violetta..

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Edited by utopia88 - 09 January 2017 at 2:04pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

nehakiddSoni-aanidhirastogi000Risingsun626VinilightManzzJuhiRockzCRAZYCUTEEFlame_of_ForestAguamenti-Rossete-sophiexx-AnGel_Mind-_KOMALmaanshichaudhary_kajal..neelanjanasinisterstorms.Harini.anish1701aaradhyaak75_Chinmayi_drashti38Desigirls12.Tanmaya.pinky_blueskiesAmoureuxfaria86blackb28Rashmi...ananya2010Madhuri53abba12Snow_Angel-lakshmi-RM14Jayeeta_06ash28..Violetta..

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Edited by utopia88 - 10 January 2017 at 9:25pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100nehakiddSoni-aamoumita.madhuknidhirastogi000VinilightManzzNIKKII-KSGFlame_of_ForestAguamenti-Rossete-sophiexx-AnGel_Mind-_KOMALmaanshichaudhary_kajalsinisterstorms..neelanjanaanish17.Harini.01aaradhyaak75drashti38Desigirls12.Tanmaya._Chinmayi_pinky_blueskiesfaria86ananya2010blackb28Rashmi...Madhuri53abba12Snow_Angel-lakshmi-Jayeeta_06RM14ash28..Violetta..

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 January 2017 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Drashti! I'm your fan from Canada! Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! Hope you have an awesome and fun birthday! May all your wishes come true! You are such a phenomenally talented and multifaceted actress and dancer! I loved you as Muskaan, Geet, Madhubala, Gayatri, and now loving you as Naina! I also love your down to earth, humble, genuine, kind hearted personality! Keep on soaring high and keep on shining bright like a diamond! You rock! Love you Drashti! Party Heart Hug Star Smile Dancing

Edited by utopia88 - 10 January 2017 at 8:39pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

nee100nehakiddmoumita.madhuknidhirastogi000Soni-aaVinilightManzzFlame_of_ForestAguamenti-Rossete-sophiexx-AnGel_Mind-_KOMALmaanshichaudhary_kajal..neelanjanasinisterstorms01aaradhya.Harini.ak75Desigirls12drashti38.Tanmaya._Chinmayi_faria86pinky_blueskiesblackb28--Sanchu--ananya2010Rashmi...Madhuri53abba12-lakshmi-Snow_AngelJayeeta_06RM14ash28

Go to top