India-Forums

Brief Update 23 Nov

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:46am | IP Logged

I saw bits and Pieces here and their...

All the three guys are in hunt for a girl. the first one is aditya dreams of a girl and want to frame her and he is at some mall and sees a girl and it is love at first sight. He follows her to the coffee shop where girl and her friend are talking about their guy. The girl says to her friend that she belives that someone somewhere is made for her (Dil to pagal hain ka dialogue). This guy is all impressed and wants to frame her...the girls are noticing him and knows that he is listening to their conversation...

The aditya comes back to office where his secratary asks him what is wrong and he says he met this girl of his dreams. The sec. asks what is her name and her address, he does not know anything and is disappointed. He wants to go and look for her again...

The second guy is chetan a total flirt. They show him waking up with some girl. He then goes to aditya's bhabhi's office..I think she is some doc...and he is flirting their with receptionist.

The 3 guy abyankar gets a call from his sister in his office. The receptionist is looking for him as she does not know anyone with that name. She also tells his sister that no one by that name works here. Just then this abyankar comes in and tells it is him and he talks to his sister. She tells him that she has seen a call Mandira and he has to meet her today. He is all nervous.

After he keeps the phone down, the reciptionist and pune are staring at him because they have never seen him. He says he works here from 2 years and he is in accounting department.

All the three land up in the doctor's office and they are all friends. The aditya and abyankar are discussing their problem with the doc. The doc also happens to be the 1st guy's bhabhi...

Then they all see the chetan flirting and they ruin the whole thing saying what is he doing here. and some girl (Sossy' I don't remember any names) fainted and it is ok with the 1st girl who had got pregnant and she aborted but this one won't abort the kid...

The receiptionist is furious and walks off...all the three look at each other and they have good laugh...

Smile

Edited by smisha - 24 November 2004 at 6:04pm

arnav Senior Member
arnav
arnav

Posted: 30 November 2004 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
hmmm...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top