Naag ko Naagin se Pyaar Ho Gaya!!

Posted: 7 years ago
Yup that's what our Rudra is going to be in the coming episodes and I am very excited to see him realise his feelings for Shivaangi! Finally they have come to this point! Was getting tired of waiting seriously, but patience does pay off. I know it will be one sided but Still keeping hopes up!😊
Note: Post only meant for Drashiv fans. Haters stay away!
Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
Agreed. I was getting tired of the platonic friendship. Finally we will get some feelings involved and the jealousy. 😃 
Really it will add another dimension to Rudra's character and kinshuk is going to nail it.
now the dimension will be interesting to watch...i was waiting for this track for a long time...i just hope they handle carefully and not mess it up like S1
Originally posted by maddy311

Really it will add another dimension to Rudra's character and kinshuk is going to nail it.
Yup he would like he always does!
I have never seen kinshuk in an one sided intense role or maybe he did but i miss it...the angst...the pain...the passion deals with it...kinshuk will nail it...i was waiting for this moment...
Originally posted by Mages

I have never seen kinshuk in an one sided intense role or maybe he did but i miss it...the angst...the pain...the passion deals with it...kinshuk will nail it...i was waiting for this moment...
Dont know if Shivaangi will for him or not but Ppl watching him will definitely fall for him
Originally posted by Rein123

Dont know if Shivaangi will for him or not but Ppl watching him will definitely fall for him

I agree...kinshuk looks hot when he was slightly jealous...
so yup...everyone will fall for him...
can I start something different 😉 as I fed up off by reading so many human imperfect explanations 😆

rudra is a weak Naag 😉 he can easily defeated by Sesha n avantika ..he plans well and executes well but fails too well 😉 he get out of control too sometimes.. he get eager ND anxious too sometimes. he get angry n worry. irritates too.. he is not perfect supernatural 😉
shivangi is superior compare to him. she can manage herself with shivji boon too which we seen she utters "rudra" sesh"shivanya" ...

see with all this imperfections wat gets him more eligible is his character 😳 yaa a perfect ML character which we seen very rare 😉 .

he plans and excutes well but anything is possible as gods wish. it fails or comes out as success but wat matter is he ready himself to face the consequences 😳 he know how much risk included in this revenge process but never get back step bcoz of risk. and never wanted Any support from Shivu ...like u save me n i save u.. he know it gets danger to her if she enters so he always warns her n whatever comes he take it as god's wish for him 😳 only relives Shivu is safe 😉 ..

I don't know what meant to say "true love" if it's not 😛 ..

true love is not blind one 😛 which focus only to get the wanted one..

true love is the one which accepts blindness too which gives vision to their partner 😛 ..

Drashiv shown like this to many of us 😳 ..

ND now stage started to move forward to chase new dimensions 😛 he doesn't have chance to turn -ve.. wat he get by negative 😉 ..he done soo much without realizing his Feelings 😳 now he continue with feelings 😳 that's worth watch 😉 ..

ther are already a bunch of 8 + and - villains .ML doesn't involved in anything 😆 .shivu needs crucial support at this point of time 😉 as she dwells in blind faith n Sacha pyar zone lol.. it's time for rudra take care and take over her revenge too probably...

and in s1 there is 5 villains only. and shivanya got support from 3people mainly ritik is her biggest strength not weakness..

in s2 they introduced 8+ villains so to fit into the bill as ML. . .the ML should have this much qualities to get interest in supernatural thriller ..rudra is perfect as per concept 😉 and he satisfies every field...

if it strictly as human -naagin pair. the human need to overcome from possible imperfections atleast .not always stay as Love sick puppy 😆 ..

and what prevents rudra to become human 😉 if he wants he get rid off powers and settle as human as shivnya wish... getting powers is difficult work ND sacrificing anything is even more tuff .not for rudra 😉 he does it in secs 😳 ..

if anyone see story in fresh perception it gives more entertainment.. Drashiv is fresh change 😳 we love them whatever comes next 😉

waiting for rudra confession eagerly when it happens 😳 ..
Very Nice Topic Rein 👍🏼
I am soo veryy excited to see Our Rudra Falling for Shivi . Can't wait to see his jealousy , His anger , His Possessiveness , His Pain . 

OMGG So many Shades to play . And Kinshuk gonna Kill it forsure 👏 ⭐️ . He is STAR and KING OF EXPRESSIONS when it comes to showing Varied different Emotions at One time ⭐️

The Scene Where he gonna realize his Feelings for Shivangi gonna be One Unforgettable moment in the show ❤️