*~*||HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHUSIYON KI GULLAK HELLY PRINCESS SHAH||*~*

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 06 January 2017 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Day of Delight
Day of Happiness
Day of cakes & candles,
And a new day for new resolutions, new imaginations, and new goals!

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 8:59am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63sumeetadebAnu18RAONE8_InDreamWorld_isaritha-Astrid-smiley20Banjaaran.elsannachinnni1992Harmony...Helee-LumosMaxima-tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 06 January 2017 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Once upon a time in the year of 1996 Brahma was sitting in meditation when Bishnu and maheswar came there all runningShockedShockedShocked...They were panting heavily and looked nervous...

Shiva called "Pitama..Open your eyes..we need your concern on this matter"

Brahma slowly opened her eyes...and looked at them a lil bit disturbed Pinchas he is busy making an another human for this world...

He asked.."Whats the matter??? Why you all r so worried??What happened in my creation??What was happening in the universe??ConfusedConfusedConfused

Bishnu replied..." We made humans..we made nature...we made emotions bt still negative emotions are over powering positive aspects for them..Humans are engrossed in so much negative thinking and all the beautiful things becoming spoilt for them...Do something Pitama...Send some guardian angle of positivity for them..."Ouch

Shiva said..."Yes I can destroy all of the negativity with my third eyeAngry...Its a cake walk for me..but this is not the solutionConfused...We need to made them learn peace,happiness,positivity and willpower to engross the negativity around them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSo for that we need to send someone who can spread love, happiness, energy and smiles among them..Someone who's smile can light up the world for many... an enery which can reduce the darkness of deep night...who's one shine is as brighter as Sunrays...to made the earth a heavenly leaving place..."Hug

Brahma halt for a second and looked at his creation which is still uncompleted just when he sees Barun Deb comes to him for saying after this dry winter i will shower them with new plants and new livesTongue...MY rain water will pour the nature with new hopes and new beginning...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He smiled at barun deb and bid him goodbye bt his words struck  him and he again looked at his creation and smiled a lilWink

1996 7th January Ahmedabad

A baby girl was born in a hospital who smiledBig smile at first instead of crying...doctors got surprised as its something new they r witnessing in their entire medical careerShockedShockedShockedbut they r all happy as the baby is safe and sound and is healthy enough..He went out of the OT and inform the family about the new born baby...

Her family rejoiced and after sometime they got to see their little baby's face...The sight of her giving all a divine peace and calmness as if all there hurdles and worries were taken away...Like Rainfall in hot summer..Like oasis in a desert..She is cheerful and lively like that and her father named her " HELLY"  
which means the first rainfall after a long tiresome summer...like a blessing, new hopes...

Seeing all this above up in the heaven Brahma Vishnu and maheshwar laughed and called Barun deb...Brahma said u remembered u said that u will shower my children wd ur calmness of water as rainfall EmbarrassedSo i send an angel on earth who will be like ur rain to people's live...showering them wd new hopes, will mk people's life more calm peaceful and beautiful and will share a lots of positivity among all to fight all kinda negative energy and will make them learn a new way to deal wd them and all four blessed the little girl withcute angelic smile...Hug

And today after 21 years that little god angel is spreading her positivity among people who sometime engrossed in negative thinking...

The Little Angle is now "PRINCESS HELLY SHAH"Heartand today we r celebrating the anniversary of this bundle of positivity

Everyday ur lips stick to smile
Sorrows can stay away a mile
The one who always light up or world
May the person stay with you forever
My every prayer is for your long life
and Happiness of you
Keep smiling doll party hard
&
Once
Again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 2:44am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63_InDreamWorld_sumeetadebAnu18isaritha-Astrid-smiley20Banjaaran.elsannachinnni1992Harmony...-LumosMaxima-Heleetiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 06 January 2017 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Helly Shah is a popular Indian actress on Television. She was born on 7th January. She was born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. she is doing bachelor in science i.e B.Sc. in biochemistry from correspondence. She started her career in acting when she was in class VIII.

Her career began with Star Plus's show Gulaal.She shot to fame for her role of Alaxmi in the famous daily soap Alaxmi ka Super Parivaar aired on Life Ok and from then, there was no looking back.

As a actor, she likes to experiment different kinds of roles. Among which, performing as a mentally challenged person would excite her. she was playing the role of Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari, a Bengali girl married into a Marwari family, in the daily series Swaragini aired on Colors channel.

She appeared on Comedy Nights Taaza for one Episodic and also took part in popular Dance Reality Show Like Jhalak Dikhla jaa

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 9:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63_InDreamWorld_RAONE8sumeetadebAnu18isaritha-Astrid-smiley20Banjaaran.elsannachinnni1992Helee-LumosMaxima-Harmony...tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 06 January 2017 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

GULAL 

Role: Talli

ALAXMI - HAMARI SUPER BAHU

Role: Alaxmi

KHELTI HAIN ZINDAGI AANKH MICHOLI

Role: Ami

KHUSHIYON KI GULLAK AASHI

Role: Aashi

SWARAGINI

Role:Swara Sanskar Maheswari

REALITY SHOWS

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
Comedy Nights with Kapil
Comedy Nights Tazaa
Comedy Nights Bachao

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 5:13am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63sumeetadeb_InDreamWorld_Anu18isaritha-Astrid-smiley20Banjaaran.chinnni1992Harmony...-LumosMaxima-tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 07 January 2017 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Winner

GOLDEN PETAL AWARDS

Best Actress
Best Jodi

Asjad Nazir Top 50 Asian Sexy list

Position 31
(Youngest entrant in that list)

BIZASIA SABRAS RADIO TV PERSONALITY 2016

Rank 3 
(Highest youngest New entry)

NOMINATIONS

Zee Gold Awards
Best Jodi

Asian Viewer Television awards
Best Actress
Best Jodi
Best Personality

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 8:32am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63sumeetadeb_InDreamWorld_Anu18RAONE8isaritha-Astrid-smiley20Banjaaran.chinnni1992Harmony...-LumosMaxima-tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 07 January 2017 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Fariza

The sunshine who always loved & cared for her fans so so much that today on all her birthday segs she at 1st dedicated 1st byte of cake to her fans which after noticing i was so proud that i am fan of her. Like Sun lights up stars &moon around with it's ray similarly she lights ours her fans life,Wishing a very Happy,Healthy&Prosperous Birthday to the Sun of our life, Happy Birthday Princess

Saritha

Happy Birthday Princess Be the way you are Keep smiling & be happy always May u achieve more heights of success & u deserve the best in life Keep Slaying & Shining Helly Shah Love u loads

Soumi

May this 21st anniversary of this sunshine Shines allover always...My dear doll Keep smiling and spread positivity around and yes I LOVE YOU so much..words are less to describe how much u meant to me...Will pray from god to keep you away from all kind of sorrows and negativity.Hope you can enjoy ur life and Have all thing by your side which u desires...Keep smiling
Gd bless

CREATIONS BY FANS

BY RHEA

BY MONICA

BY RED ORCHID

NOW
LETS

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 8:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63sumeetadeb_InDreamWorld_Anu18Esha012-Astrid-Banjaaran.chinnni1992-LumosMaxima-Harmony...tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 07 January 2017 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Those who made the Thread possible
Edits
@Vibhutweety
@Sruthi_Tweets

Photo credit
India Forums

Write Ups
Soumi93

Thread Making Team
Fariii
Rhea
Saritha
Soumi

&

A
BIG
THANKS TO
PRINCESS HELLY SHAH
FOR 
BEING 
A
WONDERFUL
PERSON

THREAD IS OPEN TO POST BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR HELLY

Regards
SoumiHug

Edited by soumi93 - 07 January 2017 at 9:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711Pygmalion63sumeetadebAnu18_InDreamWorld_-Astrid-Banjaaran.chinnni1992-LumosMaxima-tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 January 2017 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday To Helly Shah!!

Image result for Happy birthday wishes & cakes pics

Image result for Happy birthday wishes & cakes pics

Image result for happy birthday flowers pics

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pygmalion63sumeetadeb-Astrid-chinnni1992soumi93

Go to top