Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

zxion

Goldie

zxion

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

I don't know if this was posted or not but someone sent me the link ...this s the first time i saw this video and was shocked .......judje for yourself  ......first all duplicates came but in the end rakhi came and made 2 and half lakhs deal Ouch

http://www.indianpad.com/view/11424

in the part 2  in the end when i saw it and heard her voice i am sure it was her........what do you think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rakhi sawant sex scandal video" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaneroyxx

xaneroyxx

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
WHO CARES?

is she the only one who exchanges in such things? my guess would be no..what's the purpose of this post..to make people hate her/love her/ create controversy? as it is its old news..everyone from britney spears, to paris hilton had been a part of such a hulla balloo..duhhhh..do we really care.
our perception of her should be based (i think) on how she acts on the show..and as far as im concerned she's not the bit premiscious as others are.. Wink

zxion

Goldie

zxion

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaneroyxx

WHO CARES?

is she the only one who exchanges in such things? my guess would be no..what's the purpose of this post..to make people hate her/love her/ create controversy? as it is its old news..everyone from britney spears, to paris hilton had been a part of such a hulla balloo..duhhhh..do we really care.
our perception of her should be based (i think) on how she acts on the show..and as far as im concerned she's not the bit premiscious as others are.. Wink

oh really?????so you think these kind of things are normal?i thought this is a show in India?you talk about britney spears and paris?if they do it then its their culture there ...they are allowed to go out from a very young age....its not the same in India ...i am not asking anyone to change anything ..........you are free to admire her and hate anyone else you wish ........i just found out and wanted to share .......if you think its quite ok then its your opinion ......i am not going to argue ..........but old or new news is news .......this is the first time i heard of it ..........its your wish to read it or not ..believe it or not ..but you cannot tell me what i can or cannot post......Ouch

IamKashish

Goldie

IamKashish

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zxion

Originally posted by xaneroyxx

WHO CARES?

oh really?????so you think these kind of things are normal?i thought this is a show in India?you talk about britney spears and paris?if they do it then its their culture there ...they are allowed to go out from a very young age....its not the same in India ...i am not asking anyone to change anything ..........you are free to admire her and hate anyone else you wish ........i just found out and wanted to share .......if you think its quite ok then its your opinion ......i am not going to argue ..........but old or new news is news .......this is the first time i heard of it ..........its your wish to read it or not ..believe it or not ..but you cannot tell me what i can or cannot post......Ouch

Well Said This is not in our culture Clap I like it Tongue

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I don't believe that its Rakhi. She is getting paid 20 lakhs for BB, and why would she do something like this for 2 lacs? The person is acting quite well, but I am sure that she is not Rakhi. These people just want some publicity, and his explanation for why they are not showing Rakhi's face is BS. He takes her name, and yet he says that the reason for not showing the face is so as not to insult them. What rubbish! Then why take Rakhi's name? Why not just show her face alone? Kya bakwaas hai. As it is I am sure its illegal to record someone just like that.

agnya198618

agnya198618

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
ohhh pleaseeeeee dont even start about this culture s**t now we no how clutured ppl in india are they do all kinda stuff we dont do here seriouslly may be u havent seen anything in india yet and anywaz i agree with xanero its none of our bussiness why cant u ppl just mind your own bussiness i m sure she is not forcing anyone to let her stay in da bb house if u guys cant stand her then vote her out but i really dont think u have any right to bring her issue in public and it is an old story get over it stop gettin hyper and again may be u should go do lil study on todays indian culture sweetheart this is 21st century come out of shell w/e so i just think everyone should mind thier own bussiness in this stuff its her life and find sumthing better to do leave her from ur ugly thoughts

aztecarcher

aztecarcher

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
[its not the same in India ]

a collegue i know from India told me about certain high class people who do wife swapping, so no, indians are not exactly pure like the ganges either.

Khushi11

Goldie

Khushi11

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Its really sad to know how how desperate one can get for "easy money" Ouch .. there are so many duplicates of actresses too...they prolly need the money more as compared to rich and famous actresses but that another story.

The actress sounds, looks, and talks like Rakhi Sawant for sure. After watching bigboss I can connect Rakhi's voice style, way of talking thinking etc to this video... so I am pretty sure that is her. I dont want anyone to agree with me though.

I like her in bigboss...she seems like a good soul but brought up in a bad envoirnment. After big boss we know that circumstances made her do stuff like that... she is taking care of a whole family, she even pays for everyone's housing like her brother's flat etc... and everyone expects too much from her...so for her easy money is welcomed....It is way too disgusting to know that fact about her but atleast she is honest about it. I am sure she is not the only one. There must be a lot more actresses who do stuff like that.

Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top