for her...will u take my word for it??

All i'm trying to say is, if ur part of a forum and have some info
then share or do not mention it all....

oh! and another thing? How is this "Reliable" person going
to find out that she shared the info???

👏
npanchal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yeah jody, it seems like u are out to attack on anyone who seems to say something against you! RELLLAAAXXX

surnita thumbnail

We cant tell you the source because they would be in a lot of trouble.  Jody and some JP moderators can vouch for me as they have been in touch with the same VERY IMPORTANT person themselves!!!  The fact I have put very important in caps is a big clue but really I am not at liability to say anything else otherwise that person would be in trouble with Sony for leaking stuff.

Jody and I have been dropping big hints over the time we have been on the forum to what we have heard, sometimes we have been ridiculed yet the stuff we posted has always happend.

When we hear the next juicy bit of gossip we will let you know but really there is little more to say now as the show ends in four months.  We know Purab is gone and Jassi will transform in the next few weeks abroad and will end up marrying Armaan.

npanchal thumbnail

well! we all seemed to have known that from the start that she would end up marrying Armaan, and she would get a new look....As for Purab he had to go one way or another, not the greatest way of the directors to get rid of him (not surprised by that)....

Its nothing new that's been said by ur inside source...that's all im trying to say....

npanchal thumbnail
Oh! and one more thing, We are not asking you to tell us the name of the source....people just wanted to clarify as to what they told you...that's it
surnita thumbnail
I posted a summary of what the source told me on this forum this morning.
surnita thumbnail

We knew there was trouble with Samir weeks ago.   Didnt want to post it here cos we'd be eaten alive.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

We cant tell you the source because they
would be in a lot of trouble. Jody and some JP moderators can
vouch for me as they have been in touch with the same VERY
IMPORTANT person themselves!!! The fact I have put very
important in caps is a big clue but really I am not at liability to
say anything else otherwise that person would be in trouble
with Sony for leaking stuff.

Jody and I have been dropping big hints over the time we
have been on the forum to what we have heard, sometimes we
have been ridiculed yet the stuff we posted has always
happend.

When we hear the next juicy bit of gossip we will let you
know but really there is little more to say now as the show ends
in four months. We know Purab is gone and Jassi will
transform in the next few weeks abroad and will end up
marrying Armaan.

But u said that Samir Soni is not wanted anymore:

surnita wrote:
"Why would sony want Samir Soni back when
he played them around??? Trust me he is not welcome back. I
have inside information. VERY RELIABLE INSIDE
INFORMATION."

and I said:

"Share some gossip, girl!!!"

I don't mean to offend Jody or you, but if it is none of our
business to know that SS played Sony around, then don't tell
us. It shouldn't be made into a big deal when I was just asking.
I can't read ur mind in India if I am here in the US. Plus, Samir
Soni jerking Sony around has nothing to do with leaking
information on JJKN. As we have all read Mid-day's news on
Purab leaving the JJKN scene, NPanchal is right we did not get
any late breaking news.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

All i can say is, what ever happened behind the scenes, its still does'nt justy to make a character change like that...its not fair....

well i just want Purab fans to realize that he would be very happy if we still belive in his wonderful character he potrayed, and we will always wish him well and stand by him..I would like to think that way....and not belive in gossip!!!!!

luvs, deepika

npanchal thumbnail

i did read your post, i think what jprasad was asking was to clarify on Samir Soni playing the Sony people around....Which is not very clear...

as for your source, im sure he's reliable but if he works for Sony then I must say he will be bias and will say that it was Samir who played the people around....All i can say from my work experience is that its NEVER one party's fault...They both have to have played some part in it... Im not supporting Samir or the Sony people coz I dont know the whole story and it would be wrong to judge without the proper knowledge...and im not saying ur source is wrong...just saying that if he works for Sony then its possible that he might be bias towards Sony....

In anycase, i dont think you should be afraid to post ur views if u knew Samir was going to be in trouble...there are always going to be people who support the other person....And I assume there are more Purab fans, but Im sure they would have liked to know that there was going to be trouble with him in the near future...