-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Ila!! So what's the discussion about??😆
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meself

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">I am daring to hope given Gul has invested so much into this. Lets see, if something good then we'd hyperventilate again and if screwed we'll rub told ya so on each other's face!😆</font>

well dis sounds a fair game
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ladyninja-

Hey Ila!! So what's the discussion about??😆

Paro my love kaisi ho tum?? Well discussion, can't you see us all hyperventilate?? ðŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Hope so Lachu but I don't trust if she can show a precap like this which itself is too much she can do anything and her IG post is still giving all weird ideas 😆

True. But already there is one mms in the picture, having one more will be weird story wise ðŸ˜†. Repetitive too 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am happy that it is Shrenu because she played a grey character previously and despite that happy happy face she pulled it off nicely! So there is teeny-weeny hope on that front.  

As far I am concerned then trust me my choices are still Pooja Sharma the girl featuring in my dabba or Rashi Mal or Shital Shah but she is chosen so nothing can be done. I know that she has all high possibilities of ending up as a same ol' stuff that rules the roost on Indian TV but since Gul invested so much into this lets see what Birbal ki khichdi she makes out of this one!

Oh really? That's great then. Like I said, I haven't seen much of her work. Also, do you really think Gul put in time in Omkara's story? Mereko toh tez wali feeling that they were just pretty words to keep the fans hanging. Milegi Birbal ki khichdi hi 😆 Like all this time she just couldn't be bothered with Omkara cuz she had her hands full with other tracks so she was just coddling the fans with, "Patience patience.." all the while having a super sinister smile on her face as she sharpened her nails xD
-ladyninja- thumbnail

Paro my love kaisi ho tum?? Well discussion, can't you see us all hyperventilate?? ðŸ˜†

Shivi*hugs* am all good wbu?? Yeah yeah I just saw ðŸ˜†
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
No quoting more than thrice. Please keep a check on your quotes

-ladyninja- thumbnail
I just need one gud svetkara scene!!😳
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Oh really? That's great then. Like I said, I haven't seen much of her work. Also, do you really think Gul put in time in Omkara's story? Mereko toh tez wali feeling that they were just pretty words to keep the fans hanging. Milegi Birbal ki khichdi hi 😆 Like all this time she just couldn't be bothered with Omkara cuz she had her hands full with other tracks so she was just coddling the fans with, "Patience patience.." all the while having a super sinister smile on her face as she sharpened her nails xD

Well she almost underwent a Military Op looking for Om's girl so who knows she might have something worthwhile for like a few episodes after which her favorite and easy to do track can hog all charts!

And if Gul is sharpening her nails she should be beware because this time round the girls are ready with Persian swords and daggers. I will just pull my share of popcorn and enjoy!😆
Jess_Ru thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ladyninja-

I just need one gud svetkara scene!!😳

paro there's already a scene on them at d start when jhanvi confronts svet for coming inside OM ...O makes her leave but before dat her hungry stare for him intrigued us