Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Shalu7

so sweet of u, n yes as usual your update is awesome .All d best for your examination πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awh thank you😊😳
Chejumx thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha_006

awesome update...
its OK update when you'll get time...
and all the best for exam...

Thank youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks again
Chejumx thumbnail

Just want to say it wouldn't be fair if I took credit for this chapterπŸ˜† 

All of this and all of the ideas has only been written by my friend Shabs! In fact I deserve no credit for this!!

She has written a chapter for this first time and I don't know about you guys but I sure think this one is adorable and has been written nicelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so all thanks goes to her not me

Chapter 6:

With a beaming childlike smile, Sid entered his luxurious apartment. His only thoughts were of Angel Face.

He threw himself back on the bed, still reminiscing the beautiful moments he had spent with her..His thoughts:

"Kya jaadu Kardiya hai tumne Angel Face
Ke har Pal har Lamha mein sirf tumhara khayyal
atta hai
kaise rahoon ab tere bina" 

He closed his eyes and the same mischievous yet adorable smile lingered for a while on his face as if it had been forgotten there.
Suddenly he got up & pulled out his mobile

Sid : Hi Dad

Raj : Sid Putter

Sid : Dad call mom and put phone on speaker

Raj : Sab teek toh hai nah

Sid : haan haan dad just call mom

Simmi arrived and in her usual childlike manner said 
"Ab yaad aaye humari...itne din hojaye aur. ."

"I'm in LOVE" Shouted Sid
There was a deafening silence. Raj and Simmi stared at each other with their mouths wide open

Raj " Phir se bholna kya kaha"

Sid "I'm in Love Dad mujhe pyar hogaya"

Simmi face lit up "Awww my son is in Love, mere bete ko pyar hogaya so sweet"

After a slight hesitation she asked 

"Ladki hai nah"

Sid totally bewildered by his mother's question

"Matlab? ?? Of course Ladki hai. ..I'm telling u I'm in love and you're asking me Ke Ladki hai""

Simmi a little awkward and a little uneasy continued

"Woh actually hai nah" trying to put up a smile 

"actually maine tumhe jab bhi koi khubsoorat ladki ki tasveer dikiye you said u were not interested. U never dated anyone, didn't have a girlfriend, didn't believe in love..." 

she paused for a moment "so mujhe laga..." 

Sid "kya laga Mom"

Simmi "mujhe laga ke tum woh woh Gay ho"

Sid was in utter shock "MOM!!!! R U Serious. You thought I was i was Gay...Dad can u believe Mom"

Sid was still in disbelief when Simmi broke the silence and said "sorry nah Sid...anyway chudo.. what's she like?" 
trying to change the topic.

The mention of Angel Face lightened Sids mood as he closed his eyes

"She's so beautiful. The most beautiful girl in the world..uske baal uske ankhen uski baatein. .bas dil karta hai Ke bas dekhta rahoon aur sunta rahoon"

He was still in his dreamworld when Simmi asked her name

Sid "Naam. .."

Simmi "haan naam. ..shaadi ke card pe naam toh likna hai...Phir itni sari tayariyan jewellery shopping, clothes shopping, arrangements. ."

Sid "Mom Mom Control.."

Simmi "kyon control my son's in love toh obviously shaadi toh hogi. .."

She was interupted by Sid once again.

"I don't know her name yet..and I don't even know if she feels the same way about me" Sid said in a cute sheepish manner.

Raj was in disbelief "you haven't even asked her name...The Siddarth Khurana who runs the entire Khurana Empire hasn't even asked a girl he loves her name" deliberately mocking him

Sid in his defence argued that he had only just realised his own feelings for her 

"But I promise u Mom Dad that the next time I see her I will tell her how I feel...

Simmi 
"...aur Phir jaldi se shaadi ke date fix kar lenah. .my God I have so much to do..."

Sid 
"okay okay Mom Dad Bye talk later before Mom starts choosing names for my kids too" he laughed and disconnects the phone. Sid stood up and looked up at the heavens and said

"Saath dena ...Make it happen...plz let her be in Love with me too" 

Roshni apartment:

Roshni entered her apartment and threw the shopping bags on the couch, exhausted from the days events. She noticed Rahul and Soniya having an argument

Soniya 
"No way No damn way is HE coming to the party"

Rahul 
"But sweetheart. .."

Soniya "don't sweetheart me...its not going to happen..."

Roshni interupted 
"hey guys what's up??? And y are you both arguing"

Rahul in his cute adorable way said 

"Arguing and me...I could never fight with my sweetie pie...its her who is arguing, I'm only trying to pacify..."

Soniya "oh really mein argue kar rahi hoon. ..as if I don't have better things to do than discuss Him. Just make it clear to Him that he is not welcome or invited to my Bday bash"

Roshni was not only confused but also in shock

"U know about your surprise Bday party"
Soniya with a awww your so cute face
"You guys seriously think that u can keep secrets from me...that's so adorable...but I know you guys inside out and from Top to bottom"

Rahul in a mischievous tone said raising his eyebrows 
"top to bottom hey" 

Soniya looked at him and blushed a little. 

Roshni "urghh guys I'm still here remember... stop with the romance and by the way who's He???"

Rahul & Soniya in sync said "Siddarth Khurana"
Roshni stood rooted to her spot

Soniya "can u believe it Roshni he wants to come to the Party...like seriously. ..He had the nerve to..."

Rahul quickly in defence of Sid said 

"But he was just asking, and you were so rude to him:

Soniya now really annoyed " oh really now. I was rude to Siddarth Khurana who invented the word himself"

Rahul "what I meant was you could have been more subtle"

Soniya "really oops silly me I should have said Siddarth Khurana Jee I'm so sorry but u cannot come to my party because I hate you plz mind maat karna" 

They continued their ranting whilst Roshni felt an uneasy pain grip her stomach. Just the mere mention of his name gave her goosebumps. The thought of having to come face to face with Siddarth Khurana after all these years, the thought of facing her fears of him made her feel uneasy.

It was not long before Rahul and Soniya noticed Roshni uneasiness and realised that they had to change the topic. 

Rahul "so anyway there are a million things left to do for this party so I need to get going...and you my Sweetheart get some beauty sleep and leave all the arrangements to me. Don't want my girl with circles under her eyes on the big day. I want you to look beautiful"

Soniya "matlab aage peeche I don't look beautiful" she said glaring at him

Rahul "You see Roshni is ko mocka chaiye mujhse Larne ke liye... ..mein bechara abla naara..."
Roshni and Rahul hi fied each other and laughed while Soniya stood there pouting... 

Rahul made his way to the door and turned and said
"And by the way Soniya you look beautiful to me every time every minute of the day Love you" and blew a kiss at her. Soniya blushed. 

Soniya turned to Roshni and asked about her shopping. Roshni told her she had bought a legal and pulled it out of the bag.

"Wait a minute this isn't the lehenga I choose" confused she looked into her bag and found a note.

On the note, it read "Your beauty is not defined by the clothes you wear but by the fact that you don't know how beautiful you are. Whatever you wear u will look gorgeous it's you who will add grace to whatever you wear and not the other way round. But still I wanted you to have this as a gift. Wish I could see you in this

From a special friend"

Roshni immediately knew who it was. A smile was brought upon her face.

"Arre I toh forgot to ask you name", she said to herself.

Next chapter will be a special one!!! Will Siddarth be able to see Roshni in that lehenga? Will identities be finally revealed?

Chejumx thumbnail

~Teaser promo~

Roshni and Siddarth was dancing lost in each other's arms.

Roshni rested her head on Siddarth's shoulder.

But as always wasn't there going to be something to ruin the mood?

Soniya came along and separated both of them.

"Roshni what are you doing with this Siddarth Khurana?", she said.

Roshni let go of Siddarth feeling thorns in her heart. She slowly backed away.

Siddarth was shocked to the core. "R...RR.Roshni?".

They both turned around, their backs facing each other.

Will destiny have other plans for them, now that they know who each other is? Will they ever be able to let go of the past?

Edited by ChejuuSidNi - 7 years ago
shikha_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shocking promo...
identities revealed...
Chejumx thumbnail
Originally posted by: shikha_006

shocking promo...
identities revealed...

YepπŸ˜›
roshni_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ufff you are just THE BESTEST ever!! Ok firstly I know i'm maha late and i'm sorry about it πŸ˜† 
Anywayyys ... As always your ff's are outstanding !! Your updates get bigger, and greater and are the best.. I'm still in shock about how good it was chejuuu πŸ˜† I just love Roshni and Sonia's friendship .. It's just like ours πŸ€— and Sid and Roshni hating each other is the wow factor .. It just leads us to wanting to read more and more and knowing more and more.. Your promo seems sooo interesting yaar !! Oh and btw in your 5th chapter I could literally hear the sidni song in my head while I was reading .. This really shows how good of a writer you are behna πŸ‘ waiting for more (and more, and more lol) 
All the best for your exams !! I know (literally) its hard but I also know that you will rock them !! So best of luck once again and I love you because your the best β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Chejumx thumbnail
[QUOTE=roshni_12]Ufff you are just THE BESTEST ever!! Ok firstly I know i'm maha late and i'm sorry about it πŸ˜† 
Anywayyys ... As always your ff's are outstanding !! Your updates get bigger, and greater and are the best.. I'm still in shock about how good it was chejuuu πŸ˜† I just love Roshni and Sonia's friendship .. It's just like ours πŸ€— and Sid and Roshni hating each other is the wow factor .. It just leads us to wanting to read more and more and knowing more and more.. Your promo seems sooo interesting yaar !! Oh and btw in your 5th chapter I could literally hear the sidni song in my head while I was reading .. This really shows how good of a writer you are behna πŸ‘ waiting for more (and more, and more lol) 
All the best for your exams !! I know (literally) its hard but I also know that you will rock them !! So best of luck once again and I love you because your the best β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Awh thank you so much behna mush hugs and kisses πŸ˜³

Love you!!!!!!! Am glad you loved it this much

Shalu7 thumbnail
wow! chejuu gone through the 6th chapter n d promo both are amazing! πŸ‘.Hats off to the way u write yaar! each n every chapter are written so beautifully    Really u r a very good writer.
your promo is so interesting I m waiting for the next update
I know soon u r having your exams n obviously studies are most important,so take your time .
n yes all the best for your exams πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Shalu7 - 7 years ago
Chejumx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shalu7

wow! chejuu gone through the 6th chapter n d promo both are amazing! πŸ‘.Hats off to the way u write yaar! each n every chapter are written so beautifully    Really u r a very good writer.
your promo is so interesting I m waiting for the next update
I know soon u r having your exams n obviously studies are most important,so take your time .
n yes all the best for your exams πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š means a lot really

thanks again yeh examsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³