I find Ravi quite cheap....

ykohli thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hii guys

extremely sorry for hurting people's sentiments but i couldnt have put it in better words..i find ravi quite lustful..The way he was massaging carol's feet his eyes were telling it all..did anyone notice when he was talking abt that banaras husband for carol he said that what he would do would be love her in kamra(that was so cheap..) and then went abt talking abt reporducing more kids...

I really cant tolerate him...he has lust written in his eyes..can anyone else feel that too..

sorry guys for hurting yur sentiment but this is what i genuinely feel whenever i see him..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MANGIL_15 thumbnail
he is typically bihari and also work in the bhojpuri films..he talk cheap..think cheap..his clothes are more cheap 🀒 Edited by MANGIL_15 - 17 years ago
ykohli thumbnail
righto!!!do you remember he had once sang a cheap song like "tohraa lahengaa uthaade remote se.."I hate him ever since
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
More than cheap his is a full to ghati.... Bhojpuri superstar indeed! πŸ˜† Loser!
RUPALI_S thumbnail
He is !!and not less than kash .
he always speaks sarcasticly
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He looks cheapest when he is lying on the bed half naked with camera on the top 🀒 ... and he talks about girls way of dressing 🀒 😑
zxion thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANGIL_15

he is typically bihari and also work in the bhojpuri films..he talk cheap..think cheap..his clothes are more cheap 🀒

you mean to say all bihari's are cheap????πŸ˜› 

jyoti jwala thumbnail
he always sleep and always on the bed.Nothing else to do?
Sona80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zxion

you mean to say all bihari's are cheap????πŸ˜› 

Manjil, dont generalise🀒.... you will just cause some controversy here.. Better apologise before its too late
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think carol is more cheap who cated goody in cmera in her first week & even said like when she heard kash & rahul were discussing abt "SEX" she was like sorry parents & were acted like sati savitry that time...Today she was discussing adult jokes only with ravi & even mentioned abt ravi in jhaddi & all πŸ˜• ...No wonder Ravi utelising her by massaging ...

He may make her bhojpuri heroine in future may be πŸ˜†

arre joh apne patni kka kka aur kissikka bhi pair nahin dabaya woh kaise ek anjani model kka pair daba saktha hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†