Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 24 Update (Page 4)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Face facts girls Purab is gone for good it is confirmed in an news paper article posted on the general discussion side.

Boo hooCry

ARMAAN KI ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!

Wasnt the mirror Armaan brought beautiful and such a sweet inscription.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for the gr8 update Clap Clap Clap
they really make the serials borin by repeatin the dailogues n the scenes. don't they??????
summer7 Senior Member
summer7
summer7

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pj04

well jammy purab was the perfect man while he was on the show now he is the perfect scapegoat since he is not on the show. the only way for jjkn from my point of view now is downhill. if only they had the sense to give him atleast a decent and proper exit but i guess that is too much to expect from these guys.

Yes I agree totally, and I will be reeeeeeeeeeally depressed if this is actually Purab's exit from the show. I probably would stop watching JJKN!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Wink

Originally posted by URVI

purab will be back in time for the sagaai. that letter is written by someone else. the only thing which does not fit is that purab didnot tell anyone that he was shifting.And he never thought it necessary to talk to bebe even once before moving to another place. He is close to bebe so he should atleast tell her everything. But i'm sure there is a reason for all this. And where is Amrit when so much is happening. Has she left with purab as well? Maybe. T&d cannot be so stupid as to let people leave the serial abruptly. Purab is coming back tommorrow and that is for sure. He will never leave Jassi in the lurch. I'm only not sure what meenakshi is upto? Maybe she has written that letter? Can't believe a girl's life can be so complicatingConfused

you wanna bet ????

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Wink

Originally posted by URVI

purab will be back in time for the sagaai. that letter is written by someone else. the only thing which does not fit is that purab didnot tell anyone that he was shifting.And he never thought it necessary to talk to bebe even once before moving to another place. He is close to bebe so he should atleast tell her everything. But i'm sure there is a reason for all this. And where is Amrit when so much is happening. Has she left with purab as well? Maybe. T&d cannot be so stupid as to let people leave the serial abruptly. Purab is coming back tommorrow and that is for sure. He will never leave Jassi in the lurch. I'm only not sure what meenakshi is upto? Maybe she has written that letter? Can't believe a girl's life can be so complicatingConfused

you wanna bet ????

urvi i hope whatever u r saying its right. i will happy. may be he may come bck for sagaai. even nandu said that "lagta hai purab koi bada surprise denewala hai sagaai ke din". purab come back.......
mkb_blr Newbie
mkb_blr
mkb_blr

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

On the contrary... now a days Mr.Armaan Suri is looking quiet handsome and charming... After all a reformed pair (armaan and Jassi) should make an interesting couple.

But what's gonna happen to Mallika?!! I wonder why is Jassi taking so much of "gaali" from Mallika & Aryan? Any self respected person would have put a stop to that.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Pathetic, the serial is going downhill so fast, i think i have to stop reading the updates as well (i am just reading it in hope that purab will be back soon).

Thanks jammy for the great update.

Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
It would be a great failure of writers of the show, if this is a true and final exit for Purab. His characrter is shown to be so deep, but now all of a sudden, is shown very shallow in leaving. Don't you think his exit is exactly opposite of what he always stood for?Confused

Go to top