Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Great update.
Will Chakor ever shut-up about saving the world, so glad Suraj pointed out some truthful facts to her. Maybe in this SS, she'll actually heed his wordsπŸ˜†!!

Exciting precap.
kavya_989 thumbnail
Akhi,jabardast update hai,I'm loving this Suraj,loved how he is desperate for chakor and her happy life and future. I agree with his thoughts about villagers πŸ˜› kaash our Suraj was too like that,kya kare In doonon ko mahaan banna padega πŸ˜†

Akhi u rocked the precap"zaroorat pade tho hum tumhe mandap se uta le jayenge...dulhan tho sirf tum meri hi banegi" πŸ‘ 😳 Edited by kavya_989 - 7 years ago
Thahaanfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved this update, u write like a professional πŸ‘
maithu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!πŸ‘
Amazing! Love the Suraj u have put in front of us here! He is the best in analyzing the truth and showing it to Chakor!

I got the answer for my question dear!

Interesting precap! Eagerly waiting for the next part!

I think u can write books with all ur ideas and skills! If u do on day let me know it, so I can read ur writings!
eshasrk thumbnail
This is why I like fanfics, coz they voice out what we actually hope to see...
Amazing update , awesome writing and happy that this Suraj pointed out some facts to Chakor, coz she always wants to save the entire world
I still remember Suraj saying in the show during Yogesh bhai phase: iese hamesha jagat maata bana hota hai...its so true.
I really love this possesive Suraj...another fresh change
Plsss update soon.plsss
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Akhila, kya zabarjast update diya. 
Yeh line:

Zaroorat pade toh uss mandap se utha le jaayenge tumhe, par dulhan tum hamari hi banogi

Uff main marr jawa!!! I can't wait to see Suraj apni dulhaniya ko uda karr le jaaye!!! 
Tara_Vjian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Akhi wat an update...Suraj k dialogues ne hamein
Maar hi daala...ufff❀️
Best sukor story i have read so far..
Update soon
saiyam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi,can u pls translate this part in english pls pls i request u as i dont know  hindi much pls yaar.
BreakingBlue thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

Great update.

Will Chakor ever shut-up about saving the world, so glad Suraj pointed out some truthful facts to her. Maybe in this SS, she'll actually heed his wordsπŸ˜†!!

Exciting precap.

Haha! LOL ikr, she seriously needs to draw the line somewhere! πŸ˜† Hopefully, she'll heed his words here! πŸ˜‰
BreakingBlue thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya_989

Akhi,jabardast update hai,I'm loving this Suraj,loved how he is desperate for chakor and her happy life and future. I agree with his thoughts about villagers πŸ˜› kaash our Suraj was too like that,kya kare In doonon ko mahaan banna padega πŸ˜†

Akhi u rocked the precap"zaroorat pade tho hum tumhe mandap se uta le jayenge...dulhan tho sirf tum meri hi banegi" πŸ‘ 😳

Thanks, Kavya! πŸ€— Wow I'm seriously replying so late! πŸ˜† Took me so much time to get my hands on the laptop! πŸ˜†
Don't worry, after watching the recent OLV's, I'm starting to think our Suraj Babu is gonna be back, with a bang! 
Hehe, the next part has me all excited as I'm writing it!