Descendants of the Sun

Posted: 7 years ago

How is it ?
Is it worth watching ?
well everybody loved it. they say leads as well sub leads have great chemistry .

But well i could not move forward then first episode even though i liked Song Jung Ki in Innocent Man and Song Hyo Kyo in Full House . Somehow something did not click with me .

The show had high rating and has good fan following.

So will say give it a try ,may be u like it .

Well I loved it. And fell in love with song joong ki and song hye kyo. Even second leads have good chemistry also it has amazing ost. Give it a try.
this was one of the dramas which i loved watching to be honest😃
if you ask me, then yes you should definitely give it a shot...i felt it had fewer kdrama cliches compared to other dramas😆
Originally posted by ShanUlas

well everybody loved it. they say leads as well sub leads have great chemistry .

But well i could not move forward then first episode even though i liked Song Jung Ki in Innocent Man and Song Hyo Kyo in Full House . Somehow something did not click with me .

The show had high rating and has good fan following.

So will say give it a try ,may be u like it .

hi there😊
well the first and second episodes are boring in general...even i felt it wasn't meeting my expectations n thought of skipping the drama but my friend kept bugging me to continue as she guaranteed that it would get better after the leads reach "urk" track...so i thought of giving it a try and i don't regret it😆...so maybe you should try watching it if you like to...just my suggestion😳
It is a nice drama..give it a watch..
It's a really good show..you should watch. 
It was decent but I loved the supporting cast more.The ending part was stupid.
DOTS is awesome man!! You should watch it.. Its worth!! It have me hooked from the very start.. especially Song Joong ki!! :)
indeed the leads have a great chemistry 😊
give it a try