CID

CID Story: Trapped

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Sorry that this took so long, but once I got working on this, classes, recruitment, and project after project happened and this took a back seat.

Vis di this is your request and I hope I did justice to what you were looking for. I do have to say that I couldn't accommodate your entire request in this story just because of the way the plot turned out, but I'll let you read it and find it yourself.

This story comes out of Daya Ka Ateet. In a way it should be an episode rectifier, but it has turned out to be an almost completely different plot line than that episode.

I've also included a small court scene in this episode for 2 reasons. First, CID never shows any of the officers going to court. They arrest all these criminals, but are never called to testify. Come on. Once in a while, show that an officer is missing because they are testifying in court or something. Secondly, well let's just say you'll find out when it comes time to find out, but there's a reason I chose not to reveal the criminal for this particular scene. 

In the end, all I have to say is that I hope you all enjoy it.

For my other works, please visit: Shreya's Writing Corner.

Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing 👏👏
The story was engaging and enjoyable... 
The pace of the story was really good... 
Using a sensitive subject here is appreciable...
Characters were well created... 
Superb one... 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for writing this, Shreya. just back in india. will read soon.
misbah93 thumbnail
array wah nice superb maza agaya
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Sheryu, Pakshi is Back...😈😈

You Started the Story at Same Point of that Feel Free Sleep...😆😆😆

then U brought a Shocking Blame over Bhai with All Evidence...😲😲

I m Little Surprised, why that Shalini Taala does not Checked that Picture as it comes from Unknown Source...😕😕

I think after getting 3 Real Culprit, She did not Bother but I think after getting the Picture, She must Examine it...😃😃

why, Delhi City Hospital even having CCTV Footage of Suraj after Knowing about the Victim belonged to Big Family, atleast trying to Complain about the Unknown Gut who Left Her at Entrance of Hospital at Police Station...

Even They did not Tell about this to Shalini Taala as its a Sexual Assault Case so Hospital does not Call Police when got Shalini Taala Sister...😲😕

I Like ACP Sir and Abhijeet Sir Role, even Loved the Mutual Understanding with Salunkhy Sir too...⭐️⭐️⭐️

its Surprising as after getting out Suraj Face, Daya Sir Instant Arrival in His House was Unacceptable...

although I Like Suraj Statement...😉😉

the Arrest Idea is Nice...😃 even the Escaping Idea too...😉😉

Loved Both Hospital Receptionist, Doctors Reactions, Excellent...⭐️⭐️⭐️

the Story is Nice, Running in Flow, Narration is Good too...   👏👏👏

Abhijeet Sir Support, Rakesh Expertise and Especially His Trust over ACP Sir is really Awesome...⭐️⭐️⭐️

I Like Daya Sir Hurt but still Realize He created Trouble and His Last Straight Query to ACP Sir...⭐️

ACP Sir Explanation is really Cool and Awesome Yaar...⭐️⭐️⭐️

RAVI is Unexpected Partner especially His Call to CID because in Casual Case, I dunt think Police easily got that Invisible Ink Clue...😛😛

Finish is Sweet...👏

NOTE: Thank You VIS DII for Your Plot and Choosing One of Gem of CID Forum for its Execution...👏

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for writing this Shreya. 👏

This was very well written and a sensitive subject nicely handled.

I wish to see some serious stuff like this once in a while on screen. 😃

The flow of the story was good, the duo-trio moments were nice and the little bit by Salunkhe and Abhi's hesitation in telling him Daya's whereabouts were good.

I just wonder why Daya asked Abhijeet to come to his own house...I feel duo might have been smarter than that and had another secret meeting spot. Abhijeet's house would definitely have been under observation knowing they are good friends, isn't it?

otherwise, it was an enjoyable story.😊Edited by visrom - 7 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

Sheryu, Pakshi is Back...😈😈

You Started the Story at Same Point of that Feel Free Sleep...😆😆😆 Yeah I wanted to retain some part of the episode. Woh part sab se easy tha. 😆

then U brought a Shocking Blame over Bhai with All Evidence...😲😲

I m Little Surprised, why that Shalini Taala does not Checked that Picture as it comes from Unknown Source...😕😕

I think after getting 3 Real Culprit, She did not Bother but I think after getting the Picture, She must Examine it...😃😃

why, Delhi City Hospital even having CCTV Footage of Suraj after Knowing about the Victim belonged to Big Family, atleast trying to Complain about the Unknown Gut who Left Her at Entrance of Hospital at Police Station... Actually they called Shalini directly. After all baare ghar ki ladki hai. Pata nahi ghar wale report karna chahayenge bhi yah nahi.

Even They did not Tell about this to Shalini Taala as its a Sexual Assault Case so Hospital does not Call Police when got Shalini Taala Sister...😲😕

I Like ACP Sir and Abhijeet Sir Role, even Loved the Mutual Understanding with Salunkhy Sir too...⭐️⭐️⭐️

its Surprising as after getting out Suraj Face, Daya Sir Instant Arrival in His House was Unacceptable... Instantly kahan? Agle din pauncha. 😉

although I Like Suraj Statement...😉😉

the Arrest Idea is Nice...😃 even the Escaping Idea too...😉😉

Loved Both Hospital Receptionist, Doctors Reactions, Excellent...⭐️⭐️⭐️

the Story is Nice, Running in Flow, Narration is Good too...   👏👏👏

Abhijeet Sir Support, Rakesh Expertise and Especially His Trust over ACP Sir is really Awesome...⭐️⭐️⭐️

I Like Daya Sir Hurt but still Realize He created Trouble and His Last Straight Query to ACP Sir...⭐️

ACP Sir Explanation is really Cool and Awesome Yaar...⭐️⭐️⭐️

RAVI is Unexpected Partner especially His Call to CID because in Casual Case, I dunt think Police easily got that Invisible Ink Clue...😛😛

Finish is Sweet...👏

NOTE: Thank You VIS DII for Your Plot and Choosing One of Gem of CID Forum for its Execution...👏

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Thanks for writing this Shreya. 👏

This was very well written and a sensitive subject nicely handled.

I wish to see some serious stuff like this once in a while on screen. 😃

The flow of the story was good, the duo-trio moments were nice and the little bit by Salunkhe and Abhi's hesitation in telling him Daya's whereabouts were good.

I just wonder why Daya asked Abhijeet to come to his own house...I feel duo might have been smarter than that and had another secret meeting spot. Abhijeet's house would definitely have been under observation knowing they are good friends, isn't it? Hehe...I didn't even think about that. Though yeah that is totally true. 

otherwise, it was an enjoyable story.😊