Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
My IF screen id is bluepink. When I was joining this forum I had no clue what screen name should I have. Then I a picture of twins, a boy and a girl. So I came up with the colors representing them blue for boy and pink for girl. Smile

To know more about me http://anjusharma.india-forums.com/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself (Page 2)" in Kkusum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ivan

ivan

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged

hi

i am **ivan*(* letters belonging to the rest of my name)  , i was born n raised in fiji Is but now live in vancouver , canada. i am single, in college n looks like i will be stuck there for another 2 to 3 years.

i have been watching indian tv series regularly from 1996 to 2002 . ..hum panch, tara , daraar , banegi apni baat to all  ekta kapoor's K ( kanyadaan, koshish, kahani , balajji horror, kalash), shagun , just mohabbat etc.  nowadays i just see little bit of kahin to hoga, kyunki, kahani, kkusum  (whatever my mum watches) .

i found this forum when i did a goggle search for Embarrassedrajeev khandelwalEmbarrassed.

if srk made me sit on the couch to  watch movies then rajeev made me bring the seat just 30 cm away from the tv screen.LOL

my fav actor is rajeev ,srk . on my handsome lists are: akshay kumar, kumar gaurav , bikram saluja, milind soman ,john ibraham , tom cruise , owen & luke wilson , john cusack , & johnny depp.

my fav actress right now is preity : alltime fav are juhi , madhuri n praveen babi : kajol pre 2000 .

my fav movies are kuch kuch hota hai , DDLG , lagaan , maine pyare kiya, HAHK & HSSH . there is one comedy movie of which i never got tired of watching when i was a child, called andaz apna  apna *ring amir , salman, raveena n karishms . usually i cannot stand to see entire movie for more than 2 times.  

apart from bolly n telly world , i love fashion designing n love clothes made by manish malhotra. i used to play outdoor games .

i have never been to india nor i have any known relatives living there . but i hope i will visit india one day n find my roots .

p.s after watching rajeev khandelwal on kth , i enquired at  a travel agency about air fares to mumbaiLOL

Edited by ivan - 28 June 2005 at 12:48am

cool14

cool14

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi! My name is Aqsa. Im 14 years old and will go 2 10th grade in september. My hobbies are watchin tv, surfing the net and reading books. i like mystery and horror books. My favourite actors are amit sareen, iqbal khan and salman khanEmbarrassed. My ambition is to become a doctor

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
hi my name is simrat i am 14. i have just started 9th grade. i was born and brought up in los angeles, california. i love 2 watch indian tv and movies. my favorite actors r hrithik roshan, salman khan, john abraham, and chetan hansraj. my favorite actresses r kajol, rani mukherjee, preity zinta, juhi chawla, and karishma kapoor. my favorite movie is hum aapke hai kaun. i dont have a favorite serial becuz sometimes i like them and sometimes i hate them. and i am addicted 2 india forums.

amna shariff

Groupbie

amna shariff

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Big smileHI MY NAME IS AMNA,I LIKE SUJAL AND MY HOBBY IS READING AND I WANNA BE A DOCTER TOEmbarrassed

simi1295

Goldie

simi1295

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hey guys…. I'm simi… I have lived in the US all my life, but go to India every year.  I'm a 2nd year student in college, I'm a comp. science student… love it so far!!!!  I love to watch Indian movies and serials… and my obsession is reading…. I love salman khan… never missed any of his movies… and fav quote, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... 'til you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it." cute sexy Buddy IconSmile

cute sexy Buddy Iconhehehe

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged
hi my name is Chandani Johal i live in surrey bc i am 15 years old and going to grade 10 in september my fav shows are JJKN and Kkusum i like to go in I-F and i like going on MSN, my fav actors are SRK and amit sareen my fav actress r Rani mukerjee,kajol, preety zinta, and esha deol

scorpio89

Groupbie

scorpio89

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
hi...my name is sneha n i live in the US...I'm 15 yrs old n going to 11th grade next year..i like to read, watch movies, n hang out with my friends..i luv SHAHRUKH KHAN n AMIT SAREEN...my fave actresses include rani mukherjee n preity zinta...i really want to become a doctor...hehe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.