Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NanduRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

And in the first time in the history of RoSid...RoSid becum demonolgist...my goddd!!!!!like r they planning to scare the ghosts away with their tantrums??? but I think here ghosts also would love them and become Rosidians...n next tym a rosid campaign comes we will get some supernatural support...lol...anyway good going n all the best for ur competitions...I guess its sahodaya right????

Haha..Rosid is becoming more n more powerful right??
N the competitions are of the state..
I mean,I m studying in a state syllabus school(English medium)..So It is the usual Kalolsavam..
NanduRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

pinne sidne oru manthravaadiyaayi imagine cheyyarinnu njan...ithram lookkanaaya manthravaadhi undaayal prethangal pettu poville nandu...

actually,Mantrvadi aayittu guess cheyyan rasaalle?But nammade demonologists korach high class aa..So..modern equipments n blah blah.(as in my dear kuttichathan-Jagathi sir)So..
sameera.2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha nice concept.
Good update dear
NanduRosid thumbnail
Roli and Siddhant was about to get down the car when a strong wind blew..Irritated,they slammed the doors shut..
"why do you think Roli,That there is such a strong wind when the climate is extremely alright?"
"So..The powers seem quite strong right?"Roli asked,grasping the meaning of the question quite fast..
Siddhant replied with a smile ,which had blended rays of determination as well as admiration..

"Janeman aa..Janeman aa..",the radio sang..

Roli threw an irritated look at siddhant,but suddenly the look changed into a warning..It wasn't him who put the radio on..Moreover,There wasn't signal at this bungalow..

Siddhant too looked at Roli,warningly..

"So they aren't as we expected..Started showing signs even in daytime?good.."

Siddhant got down the car and walked towards the haunted bungalow..He dragged Roli too with him..
"Dont be alone..Always be with me.."

Roli looked at siddhant with a "what do you mean" expression..

"i mean..The powers are strong so.."

Roli got it,,"Its okay..I understand.." and then bit her tongue thinking about her stupidity..

Siddhant extended his hand to open the door..While the huge door opened by itself..
He was startled but thought to ease the situation."See Roli..I dont think we need stewards or stewardesses ..See..We got some good ones here,though invisible.."

Roli couldnt help but chuckle on this crazy joke inspite of the situation..Infact, it was for the first time he was cracking a joke..As for Roli..
"Hmmm..He's not that bossy .."

"Roli..Ummm..well..Dont take me wrong..",Siddhant mumbled while settling their things up the stairs..
Roli was surprised on this confusion of his.." No yaar..You just go on.."

"Well Roli..We would have to stay in one room..That is,The place is so dangerous ..So I Dont think you can manage alone..Roli..Its okay if you dont agree this..You can very well reject this opinion too.."

Roli got what exactly was he meaning..In fact,she was born in a village..So she was not used to all these..But she has to..It is for the government..
"no..Its okay..Lets...do that.."
Siddhant saw a deep scarlet spreading over her cheeks,but didnt show that he noticed..
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ahem...ahem...entha evide nadakkunne???poocha kannadachu paalu kudichaal aarum kanillyannano??? randannevum oru roomilo...ithu prethangalekkaal dangerous paniyaanallo mole...hmmm...nokkaam...by the way njan Roli oru Malayalam dialogue parayunnathu imagine cheyyarunnu...Hmmm...update cheytho...naalu maasam kazhinju saukaryam pole njan vaayicholaam...
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting and Different Concept.😊
Roli Character was so Interesting.😊
Roli is Tamilian,it was so Interesting.
Roli sees Ghosts,it was so Interesting.😊
But Her Parenst locked her in room because of this.😭
Roli along with Sid will become Dermatologists,it was so Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very different concept...finds it very interesting...update soon...
sameera.2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope I will not be haunted by ghosts in dreams.
Hey just kidding.
Update is described quite realistic and could perfectly imagine.
It was like your update is being played infront me.
Nice effort.
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates nandu good u made it a fs its interesting loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

aww, cute scenes but in terrible atmosphere...something unique right!!..i like it thoughπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

updt soon