Time Bomb 9/11

OK... Time Bomb, 24, and India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KruPawan

KruPawan

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Ok, I did not abuse indian culture again.  Why are you guys so sensitive?  I didn't say anything offensively.  I just stated the stuff from my POV.  You said that you were NOT going to even TRY 24 because "it isn't indian" so I had to tell you how wrong you were.  I got into that, but I  DID NOT mean it offensively.   You know its better, yet you watch TIME BOMB.  I tried to ask why, and you said that indian people are interested in FAMILY drama...well, does it hurt to broaden your horizens?   If you don't want to buy it, than just rent it.  I know you will like it better, I know it.  Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OK... Time Bomb, 24, and India" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinshukLuvsDina

IF-Sizzlerz

KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged

yar dun mindd v r sentiiiiEmbarrassed

n u shuldnt ave ne problem wiv itttttBig smile

but i saw ur previous topic which has been closed nowww

it was really veryyy insultinnn

n u misbeaved wiv even r moderator bhaskar itss soo baddddd

u shuld not ave dun dattt

n no111 has ne rite to abuse ne1z culture n religionnnnBig smile

n esp. dis is india forums n here dere r many muslims too butt all dese

indians respect usss n v shuld also do sa same Embarrassed

m a paki n a muslim n u dun knww how muchhh dis forum is addictivee

n all da ppl here r sooo lovelyyy n friendlyyy

i hope u dun mindddd

but try n b polite n guddd n den c every1 will b ur frnddddSmile

waise v all already r ur frndsss

u did a mistake n dat dosent means dat v wont forgive u

ofcourse v willlll cuz vr humans aur ghalti insaanon see nai hogi tu aur

kisee hogiiiiiBig smilesooo chillll n b guddd m always dere 4 u dear Smile

luvvvv,dina!

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

We are all freinds here and always try not to insult or hurt other members. We don't even see who's from which country or who's from which religion. Try to maintain that spirit here and you'll find many friends here........ and tell you very good ones............ This is sonething I am telling from my own experience. We are like a big family here..........

Don't insult or hurt others........ thats just what we want here...... Maybe you didn't meant to hurt or insult anyone but finally you ended in doing just that....... your way of speaking was very offensive..... thats the main reason I had to close the topic and...... but now alls well so just enjoy the forum.... don't worry and don't take it hard... we are friends... aur freinds mein to man-mutav hota hi rehta hai........ Cheers KruPawanBig smile

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hi krupawan,

Please stop dicussing the same topic over and over and over again, we have explained our point of view on this and you have also expressed your opnion so why start it ALL again?? If you have a problem with time bomb and this forum then please dont wasting your time and at least let the other members have peace who are happy and love coming here and  enjoy there time because i am sure they dont want to come to the forum where they are seeing:
  1. an INSULT to their culture and tradition
  2. an INSULT to the soap itself
  3. an INSULT to the characters in the soap that they love
If you continue like this i will soon send you a warning and you have been sent warnings twice anyway, so try and discuss the show and take part in other topics rather then stretching the same thing over and over again because we all know and so do you that there is no point in such discussion and let me tell you something if you post anything similar to this or anything offensive your post will be trashed next time and you will recieve a warning, for now i am closing this topic.

Moderator Team of India Forums

Edited by Megha_Desai - 25 June 2005 at 7:35am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top