Saarthi

Update Nov 30-Mansen accepts KV marriage

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
Shefali leaves HH
and
Mansen accepts Keshav's and Vishaka's marriage

Shefali gives her Kangan to Bhoomi and wishes that Bhoomi can do what she could not do, and starts walking towards the door. Bhoomi asks everyone to stop Shefali, but no one says or does anything and Shefali leaves.

Bhoomi tells everyone that they should be ashamed of themselves, as her kid is a part of this family and had to leave this house, she asks everyone why her kid is being punished. No one answers, though they are sad. Bhoomi tells them that if they do not bring Shefali back in this house, she promises that her kid will never step in this house as well.

Bhoomi is in her room, sad, thinking all that happened. Arjun comes and consoles her. He tells her that its not her fault and she should not blame herself. He tells her that whatever happened between Yuv and Shefali is their (Yuv and Shefali's) concern, but where Shefali and Krishna are concerned he will bring Shefali back to this house, he will see to it that Krishna is not kept away from her (Bhoomi). Bhoomi tells Arjun that she will bring back Shefali to this house again.

Shefali tells her Dad that she will not go back to HH, her Dad seems confused and she explains that she said "not go back" and did not say "never go back" she will go back at the right time. Her Dad tells her to be careful in whatever she does and to have her goal and aims clear. Shefali says her aim is very clear, now she has no concern with Yuv, her aim is to get back her lost love…her Arjun.

At Keshav's place, Keshav and Vishaka discuss the happenings at HH, and Keshav blames himself for Yuv and Shefali's divorce and thinks that if all this happened due to him, he should be the one to set thing straight. He takes Vish and goes to HH.

Mamaji, Mansen and Yuv are discussing Keshav and Vishaka, when Keshav arrives. Keshav tells Mansen that the main cause of all the problems is our marriage, and I have decided to end this marriage. Mansen tells Keshav that he will do no such thing. Yuv starts screaming at Keshav for considering his sister a toy and playing with her life. Yuv catches Keshav by the collar and shouts, Keshav does not move a bit nor says anything to Yuv, nor picks up his hand.

Mansen tells Keshav that he will do no such thing as he has accepted their marriage. He tells Keshav that he has accepted not because of him (Keshav) but cause his daughter loves him and he loves his daughter. Mansen tells Mamaji and Yuv that now Keshav is the son-in-law of this house and should be treated with respect.

Bhoomi is near LK's murti, lights the diya and prays. LK comes. Bhoomi tells LK that Shefali had to leave cause of her, she wanted to unite the families but now they are breaking up. She asks LK for ashirwad to be able to bring back Shefali in the house again, and that her Krishna is not separated from her. LK tells her that when there is no way there is still a way, the path of truth, and you always get the fruits of your deeds, and my ashirwad is always with you. So now lets see what rewards you will get for your deeds.

Baisa comes there and informs Bhoomi that Mansen has accepted Keshav and Vish's marriage, and as such Yuv's and Shefali problem can also be solved now, and Shefali can be brought back in the house and your Krishna can be born right here in this house in front of your eyes.

Bhoomi is happy and thanks LK. Bhoomi tells LK that she is putting her's and Krishna's relationship in his hands, and the song mere Krishna plays.

Precap:
Mansen tells Khushal that he accepted Keshav as his son in law due to a reason. Mansen tells Khushal that Keshav is a "heera" and when you will get Keshav's support you will become strong and Arjun weak.

Edited by pinkykhan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
thanks.Edited by stgs - 17 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have problem reading the updates, dont know if others face the same problem.

When i get the update post, there are words in blue, these words really jumble up the update, usually the sentence ends on the blue word, anything written after is not shown. I have to refresh a couple of times before they disappear and i get the see the full update.

TiNa58 thumbnail
Thanks for the great update, Zahra..I didn't experience any problem reading the update..
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the update pinky but i don't have any problem and i can see it very clearly and in black
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the lovely update.
Suraj_Kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for the updates.
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update hope shefali gets her due fast
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 the update dear...

Gosh, Mansen is soooo irritating now 😡 behti ki kushiyyo se zaada usse apni chaalein pyaari hai...Arjun ko neechay girana zaruri hai...How did Mansens thinking change so much? Jo Mansen Arjun ka proj Yuv ko dena nahee charaa tha aaj wo Mansen Keshav ka istimaal kurke usse Arjun ke khilaaf istamaal kurna chaata hai...Yuv ke andur yeh jo nafrat hai na wo Mansen ki hi di wi hai n that is y he can not change...This time I really want Yuv to abandon Mansen forever...He deserves it!

As 4 the rest, it was ok...Just that I knew it, Shefali definitely had sumthing planned n that is y she left HH...Everything seems to be getting tangled now, n I wonder how Bhoomi will b able to untangle it...

Teesha