New Show: Snowdrop - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by blossom_loving

I somehow feel Nadiya is to stubborn but anyeays I just hope revange will be pure

Nadia is so dumb. 2day's episode was worse than any Indian show. Why did not Nadia n Maria watched d CD for once n make it's copy on pen drive? Why Nadia was flying so much dat she got d proof of her innocence to everyone widout watching it for once? Why Nadia has to be over smart n over confident? Nadia did stupidity in telling Ira abt her problem 4m d start n even how dat she got d original CD. Don't she know dat Ira hates her so much? I know she will not think dat Ira is d culprit all of a sudden but she can think dis much dat even if she is found innocent then also Ira will do everything to hide dat evidence not letting her to be proved innocent. I will not be surprised if Nadia is framed for murder cuz everything happened due to her stupidity in some way. I hope d evidence of Ira's anklet does not disappears. And Ira is so insensitive. If she tuk Rita to d hospital then she wud have been alive. Ira sud be in jail for her carelessness.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
Seriously, Nadia is SO DUMB. Any person in her place would have been dying to know who had framed them and immediately checked the footage 😡 How she still thinks Irina is her friend is a mystery. That girl has repeatedly made clear she hates Nadia. I can't wait for Nadia's reaction when Irina tells Igor Nadia crashed the car.  Although how does Nadia even get charged for the accident when her car is undamaged and the broken glass must be from another car 😒
Igor was also maha stupid today. Abandoning his sister in the dark on highway without phone, was he expecting her to walk home 😕
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

So I watched the new show Snowdrop yesterday and it seems alright. I didn't have any OTT expectations from it so I guess it turned out okay.

The concept of revenge is quite often used both in our TV shows and Hollywood (Revenge being one of my favs 😳), so concept wise its an Old Wine In A New Ukrainian Bottle thingy 😆. Also the Maid's daughter thingy and Lying to your Girlfriend about the identity thing reminds me of that crap show Uttaran and the Movie Ghajini 😆😆. Almost like these two made a Ukrainian hybrid aka Snowdrop .🤣

So Nadya is the Ms Goody Two Shoes Girl Next door and Irina is the Nutjob, Dadi Ki Pari Sar Pe Chadi types. By her attitude i thought she'd be something big in Igor's office but she's just a PA 😆

In Short Nadya is the Prerna and Irina is the Komolika of the Show fighting over Igor the Anurag  🤣. Ukrainian Kasautti Zindagi Ki (Did anyone see any Laal Dupattas Flying??  😆😆)

Igor, not that into him TBH 😉

Uliya (I hope I wrote it correct) is a sweet kid, I liked her and Nadya's bond 😳

The most hilarious bit was Grandma and her oldies discussing Kaala Jadoo at their Kitty Party 😆😆

I miss FG 😭😭

@bold 👍🏼

first thought come to my mind when i saw the promo
Originally posted by communion

Seriously, Nadia is SO DUMB. Any person in her place would have been dying to know who had framed them and immediately checked the footage 😡 How she still thinks Irina is her friend is a mystery. That girl has repeatedly made clear she hates Nadia. I can't wait for Nadia's reaction when Irina tells Igor Nadia crashed the car.  Although how does Nadia even get charged for the accident when her car is undamaged and the broken glass must be from another car 😒
Igor was also maha stupid today. Abandoning his sister in the dark on highway without phone, was he expecting her to walk home 😕

naidia indian shows ke fan hai i guess ,,that y she is so dumb
Originally posted by blossom_loving

that's great ... I liked Nadya as she is very pretty

yes nadia is real pretty n her hair cut to

More than Ira, it's Igor and Nadia who are more responsible for Rita's death. It was okay for Igor to tell Rita not to call him if Boris beats her or treats her badly after marriage. Igor was surely saying all that out of anger and he would surely help Rita if Boris hurt her. But telling Rita to move out of his car was out of line. What if while asking for lift someone had kidnapped her and raped her? What if someone runs over her with their car?(which actually happened) On top of that, Nadia irritating everyone with the so-called proof. Some things need to be kept as confidential to oneself for some time. If Nadia did not told Ira about the proof on phone then Rita would have been alive today.
^^ Yeah, Igor has a big hand in Rita's death but he likely won't face any punishment for his actions. He put Rita directly in harm's way and he didn't even give her the bag so she could call someone for help. Kidnapping, murder, anything could have happened to Rita and he didn't care. I don't think Nadia is directly responsible but the fight happened because of her. She shouldn't have called Rita, it's not like she was gonna send the video on Whatsapp from the car itself. Why couldn't she wait till she reached the meeting 😡
  i find irina total vampish. cannot stand her. thats why not watching.
That was the height of idiocity on Igor's part to leave leave Rita alone on the road in the middle of the night...which man , let alone a brother  does that ??
This show is no better than our  desi Hindi shows ...with the vamps and villains having the upper hand always and the protagonists behaving in the most  idiotic manner...Nadia can beg everyone to help her to get to the CCTV footage but NOPE...NOPE...she wouldn't ask her fiance who can do it faster than snapping his fingers *Uff* ...*facepalm*

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

Nadia can beg everyone to help her to get to the CCTV footage but NOPE...NOPE...she wouldn't ask her fiance who can do it faster than snapping his fingers *Uff* ...*facepalm*

This makes no sense really! Oleg's line was perfect  when Nadia was begging him Iska boyfriend toh CEO hai, phir ye aire gaire se kyun madad maang rahi hai   😆