||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #111 #Humari Yaari|| MEMBERS ONLY

Posted: 7 years ago

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
- Albert Schweitzer

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"Don't make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up."
- Thomas J. Watson

Friend is someone whom you can pour out the contents of your heart to him or her trusting that he or she will handle it diligently, keep what is worth and let the rest go without shaking off the contents to unintended recipients.

Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread

THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! 

POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.

(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

If any Not so active members decides to return then she may start posting here anytime , Active or not active members are allowed to post here except if their names get deteted from both "active' and 'not active' members list , and if anything like that happens ,there will be a specific reason and Thread maker will PM that member explaining the reason . The reasons may be something like :

1. Violation of IF rules , and even after being warned by our active members, violation of rules from any particular member continues.

2. Indulging in direct bashing of any actor by directly taking his\her name (you are NOT allowed to do this in any situation , not even to prove your fav actor innocent )

3. Bashing or namecalling any CC member \ IF members directly 

4. Indulging in conspiracies against any Sanskaari CC members on any other social media like Twitter \FB or Insta , or discussing about CC topics and posts anywhere outside the CC... If any member is found to be as an agent of some Stalkers coming here only to spy on CC discussions and later indulging in bashing session against CCmemebers, then that member will get warning from TM, and if she violates the CC privacy again , she will be removed from CC .

5. Each CC has own rules and regulatons and All active CC members know the best about them so not -active members who decide to return in CC after long time, are requested to cooperate with what the active members instructing them about CC rules  (at present , Nikku, Kamala, Sana , Shona , Mannu : they are very well known about CC structure , rules and what to do with stalkers ) . They will do it to keep the CC safe and  maintain its privacy ,and they have right to take decision in a difficult situation and instructing others to maintain some particular rules and  violation of which may be a cause of removal of that particular member's  name from CC .

A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

@MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .

#1 , #2#3 , #4 #5 #6 ,  #7 ,#8 ,#9 ,#10

#11#12 ,#13 ,#14 , #15#16#17#18#19#20

#21#22#23#24, #25,#26#27#28#29#30

#31#32#33#34#35#36#37#38#39#40

#41#42#43#44#45#46#47#48#49#50

#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60

#61#62#63#64#65#66, #67, #68#69#70 

#71#72#73#74#75, #76#77#78#79#80

#81,#82#83#84#85#86#87#88#89#90

#91#92#93#94#95#96#97#98#99 , #100

#101 , #102 ,#103 ,#104 , #105 , #106 ,#107 , #108 , #109 , #110

Edited by Sampriti. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

Shared by Sampriti

New Year is one of the oldest festive occasions, which is universally celebrated. It is the time when people celebrate the arrival of the forthcoming year and bid goodbye to the year that has passed by. New Year is celebrated all over the world, though not necessarily on 1st of January. It is interesting to note that not all the countries follow the same calendar. Countries like China, India and Israel have their own versions of lunar calendar and celebrate New Year at different periods. Some countries prefer to celebrate New Year in spring, when its time to sow new crops, while others in autumn i.e. at the time of harvest. Irrespective of the different timings, the occasion is celebrated with same zeal and enthusiasm across the globe.

Different countries follow different traditions and customs on the New Year, mostly related to superstitions and chasing away of evil spirits. This is done so that the bad experiences of the past are forgotten and one starts afresh and hopes for the best in the coming year. For instance, in Australia, January 1st is a public holiday and at midnight, on New Year's Eve, people make a cacophony using whistles and rattles, car horns and church bells to chase away the evil spirits. Similarly, in various countries, diverse ways are adopted to celebrate the New Year, according to their long standing customs and traditions. Whatever are the rituals, one thing is for sure - there is hardly any part of the world that doesnt celebrate this glorious festival.

New Year in Australia 

Like most parts of the world, New Year is celebrated with great zeal and enthusiasm in Australia as well. In the country, the celebrations start from December 31 and continue till the 6th of January. New Year is a public holiday in Australia and people congregate with their near and dear ones to celebrate the occasion together. People often go out for picnic, surfing, camping, water sports and other forms of outing, to spend time in the most wonderful manner.

New Year in Canada

New Year is celebrated on a grand scale all over Canada. Generally, New Year's Eve is a social holiday in the country. Midnight parties steal the show, where people can be seen dancing to the beats of fast music. The major metropolitan cities in Canada, like Toronto and Montreal, have several music shows and firework displays on the occasion, which attract hundreds of tourists from all over the world.

New Year in France 

New Year celebrations in France are popularly called "Reveillon". Earlier, French people used to celebrate New Year between the end of March and the beginning of April. However, after the introduction of the Gregorian calendar, in 1582, they adopted the reformed calendar. Today, like other parts of the world, they consider 1st January as the beginning of the year

New Year in Germany

Like any other part of the world, in Germany also, New Year is celebrated with much pomp and glory. The merry-making and enjoyment starts from the very eve of New Year (the day before the New Year's Day), which is called Silvester' in Germany. It is so called because 31st December is also the feast day of Saint Sylvester, who was a pope of the fourth century.

New Year in Italy 

Italy. Indeed, celebrating the New Year in the romantic country of Italy is a treat in itself, providing you with moments that you will treasure and cherish throughout your lives. 

New Year in Japan

New Year is a time of great celebration all over Japan. The Japanese have been celebrating this day on the 1st of January as per the Gregorian calendar only since 1873. Before that, they used to celebrate New Year in the month of spring, as per the Chinese lunar calendar. The people of Japan welcome New Year with great zeal and enthusiasm and follow several customs and traditions on this day.

New Year In New Zealand 

If you are looking for the ultimate New Year destination, then pack your bags and head towards this amazing island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean. New Zealand, with its lush greenery and beautiful landscapes, is really a traveler's paradise and it will be all the more better if the time of your visit coincides with the New Year. 

New Year in Russia 

When we talk about following customs and rituals, no one can beat the natives and citizens of Russia. And this holds true during New Year celebrations as well, which are observed with much pomp and glory in the region. It is often said that if you have not celebrated New Year in the Russian style, you have never really celebrated it at all. For Russians, the occasion is all about sharing and giving love to one another. 

New Year in Singapore 

Home to many cultures and customs, Singapore turns into a hub of celebrations around New Year. Unlike other festivals in Singapore, New Year's Eve is celebrated in Chinese tradition. Also known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival (Chun Jie), it is considered as a major festival for the people. Based on the traditional lunar calendar, the New Year Festival in Singapore is celebrated over a period of fifteen days.

New Year in Spain 

The feeling that the New Year is approaching makes people see the world around them in a brighter light. The days before New Year's Eve are the time of celebration and joy, as it takes us to the beginning of the New Year's cycle. It is a new beginning, leaving the worries and sadness behind and welcoming the New Year with open arms. Different cultures have their specific ways to celebrate the arrival of New Year, with the traditions and customs begin specific for each region, country and its people.

New Year in USA 

USA has the Gregorian calendar as a base to celebrate New Year on the 1st of January. The custom was brought into practice in year 1752. In USA, New Year's Eve is considered as a time when a lot of social meetings with friends, family members and neighbors take place. These gatherings are full of fun and laughter. Many people host parties and as well. Full of alcohol and lavish food, these parties are a true projection of the celebration spirit and culture of Americans.

^Credit : festivals.iloveindia.com

Game Planner : Sana

Basic Rules :

We will give a list of hindi film dialogs , Members Need to just add one member's name with each of them (name of any other CC member \ she can add her own name too)  😆 Basically, you need to select one member according to the theme and meaning of the dialog and dedicate her that particular dialog ... you need to add the name appears in your mind when you read the dialog . You can add one member's name with more than one dialog ,if you feel her nature is matching with the theme \ meaning of the dialog 😳(that means you can dedicate more than one dialog to a single member if you find all of them are  matching with her nature\personality\habit ) .

List of dialogs :

(Sana is not available due to network problem, so this time the dialog set is given by Sampriti) 

1. Haarne Ka Darr Aur Jeetne Ki Umeed ... In Dono Ke Beech Joh Ek Tension Wala Waqt Hota He Na ... Kamaal Ka Hota He.

2. Main Udna Chahta Hoon, Daudna Chahta Hoon, Girna Bhi Chahta Hoon ... Bus Rukna Nahi Chahta...

3. Himmat Batai Nahi ... Dikhai Jaati He!

4. Hum Kitne Din Jiye Yeh Zaroori Nahi ... Hum Un Dino Mein Kitna Jeeye Yeh Zaroori He. 

5. Main Raaste Badalta Nahin Hoon ... Raaste Banata Hoon! 

6. Jis School Mein Tune Ye Sab Seekha He Na ... Uska Headmaster Aaj Bhi Mujhse Tuition Leta He.

7. jo main bolta hu, wo main karta hu, jo main nahi bolta wo me definitely karta hu

8. Arre, tum to mere bicchade huay bhai ho (O you are my lost brother)

9. Ab Log Tumhare Khilaf Bolne Lage Samajhlo Tarakki Kar Rahe Ho...

10. Paida Toh Main Bhi Shareef Hua Tha ... Par Sharafat Se Apni Kabhi Nahin Bani.

Don't forget to PM me (Sampriti) the page nos where you play this game

* To quote the dialogs , please check the last post on the first page or the first post on the second page of the CC

Game Planner : Nikunj 

Basic Rules :

Selected member needs to continue the following story either in hindi or english and once that member completes her part , she will choose another member to continue the story further ,and this will go on in every untill Game planner + TM decide to end it.

If any member is unable to / doesn't want to continue the story then please inform.
If such a thing happens then some other member will be Selected

Story is based on characters of any one particular hindi show.

Do not involve characters from other show (for example if the game planner has started the story using swaragini characters then do not use characters from sathiya or edkv or krpkab...)

*you can write either funy or serious 😃

* if you don't have much time, just write one short para as update  

Story  

Main theme : (as given by the game planner )

SwaRagini are sisters n Sanlak are cousins 

Raglak are dating each other , not yet married 

SwaSan too are in a relationship but their respective mothers r not ready to accept this rishta bcz of some silly reason.

Sujata doesn't want machchi khane wali bahu , she wants fish bones khane wali bahu as she herself eats bones n not the meat.

AP has no problem with Ragini as AP loves fish meat.

Shomi has problem with Sanskaar bcz he likes sprite and Shomi likes Pepsi 

So now Ragya will have to change Shomi n Sujata 

How will they make these 2 accept SwaSan's rishta ? 

To check the first and Second part of  this story (updated by First two players sampoo and Shona  ) please check the 7th post on the first page of the CC , all the next parts of the story will be added to that post only 😊😃) 

Game planner Nikku has added new hints for the new writer , to quote that hints , check last post on first page of CC or first post on second page of CC.

Shona selects Manisha to continue the story in cc 111 (Shona updated the story in CC 110😆) 

IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POSTS FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST 😊

A special thanks (Hugs , Kisses) to Nikunj AKA Nik for collecting all the page numbers where members are answering and then PMing me all the informations so that I can update them in new CC easily , without her , updating this section is Impossible for me.  Love You Nikku 🤗

Kuch Aap Jaisa Game Answers

Nikunj

List of dialogs :

1 Kisne kaha pyar sirf ek hi baar hota hai?

Somu cc wali real me nahi

2 Life mein sabse bada risk hota hai ... kabhi koi risk na lena

pata nahi

3 Khamoshi bhi pyar ki zubaan hoti hai 

wo sab jo khamosh reh kar cc padte hai yahi toh pyar hai

4 Yaad rakhna ki duniya ke kisi kone mein ek aadmi hai joh bahut khush hai ... kyun ki tum khush ho

Pu wo kush hoti hai jab Shona khush rehti hai

5 Sach bolne se kabhi kisi ka nuksaan nahi hua hai ... aur na hi ho sakta hai

Shona Omkara Singh Oberoi of cc 

6 Aaj ke baad woh jagega toh maa kahega, soyega toh maa kahega, jeeyega toh maa kahega ... aur marega tab bhi maa kahega

dev babu of cc ? Pata nahi

7 Hum toh gulaab lene gaye the ... yahan toh guldasta hi haath mein aa gaya.

Somu

8 Itna roye, itna roye ... laga jaise municipality ka pipe phat gaya ho

nik haste waqt bhi asu ate hai lol

Sampriti

List of dialogs :

1  Kisne kaha pyar sirf ek hi baar hota hai?

This is true for Somu , in every way 🤣

2  Life mein sabse bada risk hota hai ... kabhi koi risk na lena

I trust in this theory 😆  I trust that life is boring withut challenges and difficulties.. but risk soch samajh ke lo..ye nahi ki bina break ki truck ki tarha chalte raho samne jo bhi hai usko udake 🤣

3  Khamoshi bhi pyar ki zubaan hoti hai

Silence is the language for any true emotion or any intense emotion, be it love or anger , ..for me 😆

4  Yaad rakhna ki duniya ke kisi kone mein ek aadmi hai joh bahut khush hai ... kyun ki tum khush ho

I think all our 'true' CC buddies (true word is important here) have this feelings for her own fav person\best buddy(buddies) in CC 😊

5  Sach bolne se kabhi kisi ka nuksaan nahi hua hai ... aur na hi ho sakta hai

Shona, Sana and Nikku ...they don't fake anything and very straightforward about what they like or don't like , I totally admire them for this quality 😳

6  Aaj ke baad woh jagega toh maa kahega, soyega toh maa kahega, jeeyega toh maa kahega ... aur marega tab bhi maa kahega

Hasi , My CC mata, aap thoda  zyada active agar ho jao CC me  , I promise I will become someone like this 🤣

7  Hum toh gulaab lene gaye the ... yahan toh guldasta hi haath mein aa gaya. 

Again somu... chahe gf ho ya jiju case... ..kisis bhi case me vo sirf ek gul se kaam nahi chala sakti 🤣

8  Itna roye, itna roye ... laga jaise municipality ka pipe phat gaya ho

Well, not a part of our CC now, but once upon a time famous  ❤️ aunty used to PM me saying "u did not reply to my hello , I am crying" , "I quoted you three times, u did not quote me once, I am crying" 😕and it became a daily issue and this dialog is the exact feeling I used to have for her daily drama 😕🤣

I am really not comfortable with the idea of someone crying for me 😕 and if I realize it is just a drama, well, toh fir  Mujhse Bura Koi Nahi  😈🤣

NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL BE IN THE 'NOT ACTIVE"  MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON.

ASMU AKA Aamias || SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993 || HASINI AKA KostinsQueen ||
KAMALA AKA Kamala05 || MANISHA AKA manisha.8148 || MEENA AKA _Meena_||
NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk || SHONA AKA Purbishona || ROSE AKA rose1998 ||
RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot || SANA AKA sanabmw ||SILPA AKA -DewDrops-||
PUBI AKA Sampriti. (Topic\Thread Maker) 

THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE ACTIVE MEMBERS LIST" TYPE QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . 

If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited 

To Join CC club, PM me (Sampriti) . but Remember , YOU NEED TO BE MY CLOSE IF FRIEND OR CLOSE TO ANY ACTIVE CC MEMBER TO JOIN THIS CLUB. THIS CLUB IS NOT OPEN TO ALLTHANK YOU

MEMBERS LIST (NOT ACTIVE)

MANJU AKA blackandblue || JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose ||SILPA AKA -DewDrops-||
MAMTA AKA mamta99 || JESSI AKA Messi2 ||NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman ||
NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini ||SOUMI AKA soumi93||RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60 ||
TAPPU AKA Tapathi || SREE AKA Sree8410 || 

'NOT ACTIVE' MEMBERS MAY JOIN CC CLUB ANYTIME THEY WANT . 😊

YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER (EITHER ACTIVE OR NOT ACTIVE) OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Rose

Rose.rosu my nandu.😳😊. she is my little sis.. with so much maturity.rose ki chat, the way of thinking se bilkul nahi lagta k usne abhi college join kiya hai.😆ye pic mene jab dekha to i was like yes yahi wo pic hai jo rose ko suit karta hain. Rose a very sensible girl of our cc.rosu i love u muaahh.

Mannu huggi girl

This pic suits mannu.. u all know y😆😉

Mannu cc ki sabse jayada positive member jo hamesha sabko hug deti hai.🤗. kabhi kabhi lectures bhi deti ha jab koi apni health ya dinner lunch k saath dushmani kare to😆mannu ki search karne k funde se hum sab maza leta hai.. and uske dibbe me aaye hue AS jokes se gir bhi jate hai.. i mean has has k🤣

Nikkuu our very own KK kambal kumaar😆

. hmm sabse pehle to confuse karti thi apne name se.😆😃. k wo kya hai ladka ya ladki.😕. but time k saath mene jaana k wo cc ki sabse jayada sensitive girl hai..she loves kambal😃😃 and dudh but dudh ho to athrav ka warna nahi..🤣jisko 24*7yahi feel hota hai k koi na koi usse ya uski bato se hurt hua hai.😲. she is the most intelligent girl in our cc. Love u nikku😳

Puru

Puru.. she is my kurkuree😉 and kambal kumaar ki GF.. jo ab sis ban gayi hai😆.. puru k  saath ek problem hai uske mood swing hote hai. wo jab silent mode pe ho to samjh jao k kuch gadbad hai.. but jab wo full mood me ho to cc me laughter aa jata hai.. 😃she is a strong girl and very emotional too😊.. love u puru

Hasu

Hasu cc ki smiley girl hasu..😳hasu ye pic me sharvan ki lollypop kamriya yaad kar rahi hai😉 +protima bedi yaad karing..😆😆 hasuko dekh k mujhe ye 🤣emoji yaad aata hai.. she is our very own kaunti mata😉hasu is strong girl with great sens of humour 👏👏love u hasu. 

Tapu

Tapu our rolling queen.. jo yaha bhi swasan ka scene soch k roll karne lagi hai 😆😳she is my sautan too😭😆😃aajkal swasan and arjun ko chod kar kahi aur busy hai..iibut mean job pe.. dont think i m talking about yuvi  here.. 🤣u all AS girls😆😉tapu we all miss u😊come soon. 

Asmu

She is straight forward independent girl jo life me apni mehnat and apne aap se sab karna chahti hai..our very own blush queen😳😳jo aajkal bahot kam aati haii remember asmu SR k time mujhse daily episode review karne ko kahti thi😆and me karti thi only for her😊love asmu 

Somu our butterfly 

😳cc ki sabse jayada naughty girl.. 😆uske flirt se doubt hota hai wo girl hi hai na😲😕🤣our date girl.. jisko sabke saath date pe jana hai. Jiska dream hai SR dekhna🤣kaunsi SR ye batane ki zarurat nahi hai😆😆somu knows k kamu ko kaise disturb karna hai 😉and ray ko kaise care karna hai.. 😳somu is very sweet and emotional girl.. love u somu

Meena

i m sure wo pic k jaise hi humare cc chat read kar k smile karti hogi😆meena is like long distance friendship😉mostly jab wo aati hai to hum sab so gaye hote hai.. and hum jaag rahe ho to wo so rahi hoti hai.. but phir bhi wo regularly cc visit karti hai..😊👏 love u meena😊

Pubali

Vaibhu k cc me bahot names hai for exple pubali, pu, doll, pitaa ji,sampriti, vaibhi, vaibhu, bro, swami, arjun🤣
Vaibhu hmm wo cc me pitaji bro swami admin     beta sabkuch hai..😳😆har members k saath uska ek alag bonding hai😳for me she os my carbon copy 😊mera and uska relation me written me sayad naa likh saku😊jaisi me usake saath hu waisa me kisi k saath behave nahi kiya kabhi😆i m talking about my flirting mode😉😆basically  she is jaan of our cc 😊and sabko ek saath rakh k chalna is a very tuff job 👏she is the only one jo ek saath sabkuch handle karti hai.mood off ho to bhi share na karna ye uski aadat hai🥱😡. And kisi aur ka mood off ho cc me to she is the first person jo usko take care de😊.i m so proud of u vaibhu u r a most genuine and honest  girl in our cc love u😳

Kamala

Kamala my very own kamu  bheema and wayna ki kamu maasi 😳😛everyone knows  Kamu is my best friend.. but ye bat koi nahi janta k starting me me usko avoid karti thi but kamu ko ye pata tha.😆She loves reading;, watching sunset on beache, rain, talking to her self, darkness😉 basically  she love to be her self.😊wo kabhi bhi jaldi free nahi hoti kisi se.. and kamu never fake and never lie😊kamu is very mature and intelligent girl. Love u kamu😳

Rayab

Ray.. ray is our cute girl from my city..LAHORE..she loves chocolates and  stuntsjisse usko ek baar serious injury bhi ho gayi.😲ray hate milk but milk se kaun kaun se milkshakes ban sakte hai uska pura list hai uske paas😆😆.somu and uska bond cc k special  bonds me se ek hai..😊 ray is a cutest girl in our cc.. love u ray.

Sana Our Drupu Kamala's Sanno (By Sampriti)

Dunia me bohat kam log 'sach me' sundar hote hai , I mean jinke soul bhi beautiful hota hai aur chehra bhi , Sana waisi hi ek rare prajati ki insaan hai 😳😆 . Sana's chemistry with CC hubbies Kamala and Sampoo is Hot favorite among CC wasis 🤣 Jab bhi Sana CC me aati hai , Kamala and Sampoo k Hormones jaag jaate hai and they start AS talks 🤣 on a serious note , Sana is amazing friend ,wonderful mother of  a lil princess and gem as a human being.  Sana fake nahi hai , jo uski sabse achchi qualities me se ek hai , haan lekin situation dekh ke khudki behavior control karna uski dusri achchi quality hai , jo ki maturity bhi hai , bohat kam log hai jiske saamne Sana aapne aapko comfortably bina kuch hide kiye present kar sakti hai , otherwise she loves privacy and thinks before making comments on CC, she  is concerned for all members and she does not want anybody to feel bad , She is caring , understanding and always see her duplicate copy in Sampriti 😆 but the fact is , she is much better than Sampriti in everything 😊 Love you Sana ❤️

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

NOTICE: Rules for Not active members is updated , members who decide to return here after a long gap , please check first post on cc to know about the certain  rules you need need to follow .

MSG TO STALKERS

First of all, don't expect to we will discuss anything here to make you happy , this CC is NOT made for your entertainment purpose, so if you dare to stalk, then be ready to see what you may or may not like, and NO PMs\questions to any member on why she is discussing a certain topic in this CC, won't be entertained...

second thing , @For some over smart stalker , if you don't know how to make sentences in english or Hindi , then don't make thread , STOP copy pasting from our CC , It's result of our hard work, So shame on you if you copy our work 

@Guys, if any stalker posts anything abusive on any page of CC, then just Report that post and avoid quoting that crap again or discussing that issue further in CC, they do it just to see our reactions and best treatment for these psycho people is to ignore them as much as possible, but don't forget to report the post the moment you see any  abusive post on any CC pages \any post from any member who is NOT the member of this CC . DO REPORT PLEASE AND PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR CC 😊

Game Planner : Nikunj 

Main theme (decided by Nikunj)

SwaSan too are in a relationship but their respective mothers r not ready to accept this rishta bcz of some silly reason.

Sujata doesn't want machchi khane wali bahu , she wants fish bones khane wali bahu as she herself eats bones n not the meat.

continuation:

First Update by Sampriti 

Scene 1 :

Swara doing ma-baba morning aarti 😃

Swara : " Om Jai Ma-baba hare.."
               mera baap kaha dub ke mare...
               meri behen make up kam kare...
               Om jai ma baba hare.." 😃

Swara :" maa aap firse Pepsi le kar baith gayi?? 😡 mene sabko bola hai subah uth kar pehle Ragini ka aansu peena hai...I mean packaged drinking aansu from Ragini...it's good for health😃" 

Shomi:" Pepsi gam bhulane ke liye piti hoon...😭 us shekhar Nikamme ko bhulane k liye😡"

Swara :" baba kaha hai waise? 😕"

Shomi :" Bheekh mang raha hoga kisi mandir k saamne SRK style me..😡.'SRK k nam pe kkk kuch de do aa haa...🤢bola tha mene..vicky donor movio dekho aur sirf behenchara couple ka nahi pure dunia ka baba ban jao...par nahi, mujhe bola ki jo vickey ke pass hai vo mere pass aur nahi hai...stock khatam ho gaya hai ..nikamme kahike " 😡  

Swara : "Aise mat bolo , baba hai vo mera , nikamme kaise bol dia , 😭me aur mera pyar ragu uska mahan karm hai ... meri zindegi ka dono hi goals hai, ek Ma-baba music album market me chhodna aur do (sharmake) Ragini ko Behena haq dena... ☺️"

Shomi :"Beta me bhi yehi chahti hoon...par vo Sprite pine wala Maheswaris ka badtamiz ladke ne Tum dono beheno ki milan ka kanta ban gaya hai😡..thank god ki tum sirf Ragini se pyar karte ho us Sprite Maheswari  se nahi "

Ragini enters

Ragini :"maa mujhe shaq hai 😭 ki Swara 😭 ab us Sprite ..I mean Lakshya ke bhai se chup ke rista rakhti hai 😭...aisa kaise kar sakti ho tum Swara..😭 , Sanskar ne agar Lakshya ko patthar se na thoka hota toh aaj mere aur mere haq ke bich Yamuna nahi aati"

Swara :" Yamuna is Lakshya's bachpan ka dost Ragini...😃and Lakshya Memory loss k wajah se aapne bachpan me laut gaye..."

Ragini :"huya kaise ye sab? 😭Sprite Maheswari k wajah se na??😭"

Swara :" Ragini Sanskar bas Lakshya ko ye dikha raha tha ki patthar se nahi khelte patthar bhari hota hai,😳 par usko usi waqt khujli aa gaya tha toh usne haat chhod dia and vo patthar Lucky k sar pe gir gaya  😕dekho ye accident tha bas.."

Ragini :" Dekha ma..😭.ye abhi bhi sprite Maheswari ko support kar rahi hai...😭 aisa kaise kar sakti ho tum Swara...😭 tum mujhe chhodke Sprite ko kaise chun sakti ho...😭 kya hai sprite me jo mujhme nahi hai...😭"

Swara :"Ragini ..dekho tum aapna aansu aise waste na karo..😃. mujhe balti toh lane do bharne ke liye warna ghar me flood aa jayega aur waise bhi humara packaged Drinking Aansu water "aaja aansu peele" Business aage badhana hai 😃warna Lakshaya k Treatment ka paisa kahase ayega? 😳DP ne bola hai Gobar gas business me bohat loss ho raha hai Lucky ki Yamuna k wajah se toh DP ek paisa bhi Lucky k piche waste nahi karegnge 😭"

Shomi :" Yamuna k saath Gobar gas ka kya connection hai?😕"

Ragini :" maa, aap nahi jante? 😭😲dekho Lakshya ne photo bhi bheja hai Yamuna ka Whatsapp me...😭Lakshya ne aapna DP hi Yamuna k saath selfie wala rakh lia 😭 aapko dikhati hoon"

Shomi's expression 

Shomi :" Yamuna Bhains hai??😲"

Ragini :" Lakshya ki bachpan ka best friend, 😭 ab memory loss hone ki wajah se vo bachpan me wapas chala gaya😭 toh usko bas yamuna yaad hai me nahi.😭aise kaise bhul sakta hai vo mujhe?😭 aisa kya hai Yamuna me jo mujhme nahi hai?😭 dekho na maa 😭"

Shomi :"beta tere pass puch nahi hai na? Lucky ko toh aise Bhains ki puch ko moche bana kar khelna pasand hai na?😃"

Ragini :"aisa karte hai isiliye kayi baar Yamuna ka laath bhi khaya hai😭 par fir bhi usko Yamuna pasand hai me nahi...😭mere choti se bhi moch bana sakta hai na vo 😭 me ne kitni muskil se AP aunty k wig churake choti banayi hai, 😭wig me kitne jue hai ,😭 sar me khujli ho gaya 😭par Lucky ne fir bhi meri choti ko haq nahi dia 😭"

Swara :"Wig se yaad aya, mujhe ek urgent call karna hai⭐️"

Swara calls Sanskar (chipke)😉

Sanskar :"dekho Swara doodh pio aur so jao, 😡aaj raat mujhe train me chadna hai  harmonium le ke...🥱gana sunake kuch kamana hai, chai paani bijli ka bill bharna hai..😭 GobarGas business me bohat loss ho gaya hai aur badepapa Lucky ke muh se apple cheen ke kha rahe hai...😡maa kauwe k muh se fishbone cheen k kha rahi hai...😡koi na kha paye isilye badi maa apni wig me full fridge chupake ghumti hai.. me nahi dekh sakta ye bhukkad family ka haal aur 😭

Swara :"sankar ruko ruko...pehle dekh lo ye din hai raat nahi ki tum mujhe doodh pila rahe ho"😡"

Sanskar :" haan toh ye kaala chasma ...aur iss lambi wig me kaha nazar aata hai din hai ya raat 😡"

Swara : "Sanskar dekho mujhe Lucky ke bareme kuch baat karna hai , Lucky meri behen ko haq tabtak nahi de sakta jab tak vo bada na ho jaye, 🥱aur jab tak Ragini ko ang laga de wala haq nahi milti tab tak mujhe behenchara haq nahi milegi😭"

Sanskar :" Lucky aur kitna bada hoga 😲😕"

Swara :" me uske mind ka baat kar rahi hoon sanskar k naam pe kalank 😡"

Sanskar :" Dekho , us Yamuna k wajah se gobargas business me kaafi nuksan ho gaya.😡. ek toh Yamuna ko constipation hai..😡.bas input ho raha hai , I mean investment ho raha hai ghaas ki par koi output nahi aa raha hai... 😡 dusra vo Lucky ko laath maar maar k uska dimaag aur bhi damage kar raha hai..😭"

Swara :"toh bech do na Yamuna ko OLX me😃"

Sanskar :" haan mene OLX me ad dia hai,😛 Yamuna k sath Lucky ko as free gift bhi add kar dia hai...😃 par ab tak koi customer nahi mili😡😕 "

Swara :" Lucky ko free gift add karoge toh yehi hoga na? 🥱Tumhari badi maa ki wig ko add kar do..😃"

Sanskar :" Badi maa ka wig bade papa  aur badi maa ke pyaar ki nishani hai 😡 Suhag raat me Badi ma ne bade papa k sar se baal kaatke aapne liye wig banayi...tum bolti ho usko bech du? 😡 isse better tumhare baap ko na free gift rakh du me? 😡jo mere saath train me gana gake mera profit kam karwa raha hai 😡"

Swara :" mera baba hai ho...😭 ma-baba puran wala mera baba...😭tum nahi jante tum ne kya kar dia Sanskar ,😡 mera baba achcha cartoon hai log usko dekh kar paisa dete hai😃 warna tumhara gerua song sun kar do baar tumhe raste se police uthake le gaye the noise pollution k case me... 😡 Ragini ka make up kit bechke tumhe wapas layi mene...

(Sanskar shocked dere na plays in BG 😆)

Swara :"me vachan leti hoon 😡...aaj ke baad me tumse baat nahi karungi jab tak na tum gin gin ke Yamuna se 100 lath khaoge aur har laath k sath "jai jai ma baba " bologe 😡"

Sanskar :" par Yamuna mujhe lath kyun maregi " 😕vo mere taraf dekhti bhi nahi hai..😭uske laath pe sirf lucky ka haq hai😃"

Swara :" isiliye bolti hoon roz naha lo..🤢.aisa badboo chhodte ho ki bhains dar jaye...😡 dekho tum kaise Yamuna ko laath marne ke liye pataoge ye tumhara problem hai,🥱 but jab tak ye kaam na ho jaye tab tak aapna shakal mujhe mat dikhana,😡 ek hint de sakti hoon bas " gerua dance' dobara kar do Yamuna k saamne toh do ek laath mil bhi sakta hai😡 "

toh kaise manayega Sanskar Swara ko? kya Yamuna maan jayegi 100 lath maarne ko? janne ke liye wait kijiye next update ki jo le ke ayegi next member Shona😃

2nd update by Shona

Continuation Of The Story 

Morning time 

AP : aaj meri weight 10 kg jyada dikha raha hai yeh machine .. 😭  do din se diet pe hu phir bhi . Suniye ji , kya main moti ho gayi hu ?

DP : (dhum tana in BG) Annapurna ,  hume lagta hai ki aaj tumne extra 5 kg gehne pehen liya hai . 

Sujata : Tabhi main sochu ke aaj kaunsi puja hai ghar me jiji.. Isiliye kehti hu fish meat na khake fishbone khaya karo ..  Dekho jiji maine parosh ke sare ghar se fishbones collect kiya , abhi isko achche se sukhake grinder me piske uske powder banake mahre chore ko dudh ke sath pilaungi 😃

AP : Laksh ??? kaha jaa raha hai yeh balti sabun leke ??

Laksh : Maa woh main aur Yamuna SR river jaa rahe hai nahane 😃 yeh dekho my new goggles. 

Sujata : yeh  thare haat me kya hai chore ? 

Laksh : Isme mera apple juice spray hai 😳

Sujata : je kala hit ki bottle me ? 😲

Sujata : jiji 😭  humare ghar ka chora bhains ke sath nahayega ? 😭  Isse achcha toh mahra chora hai jo mahine me ek baar hi sahi par bhains ke sath toh nahi nahata 😡

AP : Chup karo sujata , mera Laksh bhainso ke saath nahate nahate hi bada hua hai 
.😃  bhainso ka emotion tum kya samjhogi ? 😡  chalo tumhe mera naya nath dikhati hu 😛

Swara : Sanskar yeh lo tumhari nayi dress .. Aaj tum Yamuna ke 100 laath yeh dress pehenke khana aur jai maa baba bolna mat bhulna 😡

Sanskar : yeh Ragini ki kapde main kyun pehnu ? 😲

Swara : usme kya hai ? main bhi toh Ragini ko tumhare kapde pehenake Laksh se milane le jati hu 😳  

Sanskar : toh apni behen se hi kaho na bhains ka costume pehenke Laksh ke pass jake haq mangle 😡

Swara : woh toh maine try kiya tha par baba ko woh costume pasand aa gaya toh unhone chura li 

Dadi : yeh bangalan . mahre sare ghar me pepsi chidak ke tune asudh kar diya 😡  mahri ladoo ki pavitra aansu me thari pepsi se milawat ho rahi hai 😡 

Shomi : Maa main kam se kam Apni maa ki khandani ring bechke pepsi peeti hu aapke bete ke tarah ghar baithke duniya me gadho ka population nahi badhati 😡

Swara : Mujhe Yamuna kahi nahi mili , shayad Lucky ke sath date pe gayi hogi .. Ab main laath kaise khaunga 😭 raat bhar kitne rehersal kiya maine usse laath khaneki 😭

Swara : kya ? kaise ?😕

Sanskar : sapno me . aur woh poonch se meri khujli bhi kar rahi thi 😃

Swara : ruko main dhundke laati hu , main toh bhooton ko bhi dhoond sakti hu yeh LaMuna kis khet ki muli hai 😎

Swara : yeh dekho mil gaya Laksh ne FB pe selfie post kiya Yamuna ke saath 😡 aur piche woh SR bridge hai .. Inki itni himaat meri behen ki aansu se bani hui river pe sirf mera haq hai 😡

Dadi : Shekhar kuch kar mahri ladoo ko haq dila de warna main chuhe marne ki dawa kha jaungi 😡  

Shekhar : Maa , aap chuhe thodi na hai jo woh khayengi. main aapke liye insaan marne ki dawa la dunga 😃

Dadi : chup kar. thare ko na pata usne kya kiya 😭

FB

Dadi : Ladoo itni raat ko humare kamre me kya kar rahi hai ? 😲

Ragini : Hume haq chahiye dadima 😭  agar hume haq nahi mila hum aapko bhi dadaji se haq lene nahi denge 😡

Ragini : Dadima , papa humare Laksh 😭

Dadi : ke hua ? he mara khatusham ji Mahri ladoo haq milne se pehle hi 😭

Ragini : Nahi Dadima , Laksh zinda hai woh Yamuna 😭

Shekhar : Kya Yamuna pregnant hai ? 😡  

Ragini : woh Laksh Yamuna ke saath swimming kar rahe hai  hume chodke 😭  

Shekhar : Ab main uss Laksh ke aulad ko nahi chodunga 😡

Ragini : baba unka aulad kaise hoga unhone hume abhi tak haq nahi diya 😭

Shomi : sab  Shekhar jaise dayalu thode na hote joh kisiko bhi kabhi bhi haq dede 😡

Sanskar : dekh Lucky mujhe ek din ke liye Yamuna dede , mujhe bas uski 100 lath chahiye .. main tujhe 5 apples dunga .. 😃  

Laksh : Yamuna ki poonch ki kasam (Jai Kali ma BG music ) main kabhi bhi tujhe apni yamuna nahi dunga . koi uski poonch ki ek bhi baal ko haat nahi laga sakta 😡

SanLak fighting starts .. meanwhile Swara noticed Yamuna is nowhere ..

Swara : Yamuna kho gayi .. 

Laksh : meri Yamuna 😭  dub gayi pani me . Awww Gawwd 😭

Sanskar : tere saath rehte rehte dukh me suicide kar liya hoga 😡  par mujhe laath kaun marega ab  

Swara : bas karo , iss river me koi nahi dub sakta , mujhe bohot experience hai .. Mujhe lagta hai kisine usko kidnap kar liya hai.. yes new case mili   

Laksh : Meri Yamuna ka kya hoga 😭  yeh dekho usne laath maar maarke mujhe kitne love bites diye hai 😳😭

Swara : sara ghar dhoond liya abhi yeh dustbin baki hai kitchen ka shayad isme clue mil jaye 😃

Sanskar : par tum humare ghar me kyun dhoond rahi ho usko ?

Swara : kyunki saare kidnappers or criminals isi ghar me hi rehte hai 😃

Ragini : Laksh yeh dekhiye humne Yamuna ke gobar se mehendi peheni hai , aab aap hume jaroor haq denge 

Swara : kya par tumhe woh kaha mili ? 😲

Ragini : woh baba use kidnap karke laye the. 😳

Sanskar : Idhar usne humare gobar gas business me nuksaan karwaya aur tumhe itni asani se gobar kaise diya 😡

Ragini : woh humare pacaged aansu water peeke uska pet kharab ho gaya 😭

Laksh : uncle mere Yamuna wapas kar dijiye Awww Gawwwd 😭😭 uske laath khaye bina mujhe neend nahi aati 😭😭 Awww Gawwd 😭

Ragini : woh nahi de sakte kyunki ...Yamuna bhi unki beti hai 😃

Swara : aisa kaise ho sakta hai ? baba gore hai , woh kaali hai 😕

Ragini : shayad woh load shedding ke time paida hui thi Swara 😃

Sharmistha fainted 😆

Ragini : maa aapne jyada pee liya kya ??   pepsi ? 😭

Sanskar : Isi liye kehta hu Sprite piya karo 😡  "seedhi baat , no bakwaas " 

Swara : Mujhe lagta hai hai ki baba ne phirse koi mahan creation kar diya hoga 😃  main maa baba jaap karke aati hu 😳

Sanskar : Dekhiye dadi mujhe Yamuna se milne dijiye warna main yaha hi harmonium leke gaana start karunga aur saath me gerua dance bhi 😡

Dadi : na na tu mil le usse . 😃 mahre ko aur pagal na hona. 

Sanskar started his dance in front of Yamuna   

Yamuna becomes mad and kicks Sanskar more than 100 times 😆

Sanskar : auch  dhire se Swara , yeh kaam 5 minutes me nahi ho sakta 😡  uss Yamuna ne mujhe jyada laath maar diya .

Swara : jaroor tumne kuch exclusive step dikhaya hoga usko 😡

Sanskar : toh kya hua ? maine usko kaha tha mujhe only 100 laath marna , but woh Lucky ke tarah nikli 😡 pata nahi kaha kaha laath maara😭 haq dene ki layek nahi choda 😭

Laksh : Agar mujhe Yamuna wapas nahi mili , toh tumhari Maa ki sari pepsi main aise phenk dunga 😡

Toh kya hoga aage ? Kya Laksh ko milega uska Yamuna wapas ? Kaha hai Yamuna ki Mummy ? Kya hai Shomi ki faint hone ka raaz ?

Janne ke liye read next update by new member Manisha (chosen by me ).

Extended Part : updated by Game planner Nikunj to give the next writer some hints on what is expected from the next parts (to keep the story running on the main track)

After many many days Maheshwari manure business started doing well as yamuna started producing gobar like before , Swara n her rotulu sister opened their music school n RaGya rishta was also fixed as Lakshya was finally becoming normal but Swara was sad bcz Sanskaar had not forgiven her for bhains ki lathe. 

Swara tried to talk to Sanskaar, msgd but he never replied , she even went to his gobar gas factory but guards didn't allow her inside. 

Finally Swara lost her patience n decided to enter Sanskaar's room through his balcony
Ab kya hoga ? Swasan romance ? ya fir Sujju pakdegi love birds ko ? kya shomi pepsi leke sujju ke ghar ladne ayegi ya Sanskaar sprite leke koi hungama karega ya Sujju fish bones se Swara ko gudgudi karegi ? janne ke liye Manisha ki story padiye 

Next update will be done by Manisha as selected by Shona 

You can Quote this post 

For Story game player Manisha , please read  extended update after the main theme (and also check first two updates (7th post on first page of CC))

Extended Part : updated by Game planner Nikunj to give the next writer some hints on what is expected from the next parts (to keep the story running on the main track)

After many many days Maheshwari manure business started doing well as yamuna started producing gobar like before , Swara n her rotulu sister opened their music school n RaGya rishta was also fixed as Lakshya was finally becoming normal but Swara was sad bcz Sanskaar had not forgiven her for bhains ki lathe. 

Swara tried to talk to Sanskaar, msgd but he never replied , she even went to his gobar gas factory but guards didn't allow her inside. 

Finally Swara lost her patience n decided to enter Sanskaar's room through his balcony
Ab kya hoga ? Swasan romance ? ya fir Sujju pakdegi love birds ko ? kya shomi pepsi leke sujju ke ghar ladne ayegi ya Sanskaar sprite leke koi hungama karega ya Sujju fish bones se Swara ko gudgudi karegi ? janne ke liye Manisha ki story padiye 

Basic Rules :

We will give a list of hindi film dialogs , Members Need to just add one member's name with each of them (name of any other CC member \ she can add her own name too)  😆 Basically, you need to select one member according to the theme and meaning of the dialog and dedicate her that particular dialog ... you need to add the name appears in your mind when you read the dialog . You can add one member's name with more than one dialog ,if you feel her nature is matching with the theme \ meaning of the dialog 😳(that means you can dedicate more than one dialog to a single member if you find all of them are  matching with her nature\personality\habit ) .

List of dialogs :

(Sana is not available due to network problem, so this time the dialog set is given by Sampriti) 

1. Haarne Ka Darr Aur Jeetne Ki Umeed ... In Dono Ke Beech Joh Ek Tension Wala Waqt Hota He Na ... Kamaal Ka Hota He.

2. Main Udna Chahta Hoon, Daudna Chahta Hoon, Girna Bhi Chahta Hoon ... Bus Rukna Nahi Chahta...

4. Hum Kitne Din Jiye Yeh Zaroori Nahi ... Hum Un Dino Mein Kitna Jeeye Yeh Zaroori He. 

6. Jis School Mein Tune Ye Sab Seekha He Na ... Uska Headmaster Aaj Bhi Mujhse Tuition Leta He.

7. jo main bolta hu, wo main karta hu, jo main nahi bolta wo me definitely karta hu

10. Paida Toh Main Bhi Shareef Hua Tha ... Par Sharafat Se Apni Kabhi Nahin Bani.

* To quote the dialogs , please check the last post on the first page or the first post on the second page of the CC

You can Quote this post 

For Story game player Manisha , please read  extended update after the main theme (and also check first two updates (7th post on first page of CC))

Basic Rules :

List of dialogs :

Originally posted by rayab_rajpoot

love you too... but aap hans kyun rahi manu ko chot lagi his joints pe

Ray I know re..Mannu ko CG ka pain hai... and usko ye pain bohat din se pareshan kar raha hai..just wish vo jaldi se thik ho jaye...

Me toh teri kangaroo theory dekhke hans rahi thi 😆