Chuk Bhul Dyavi Ghyavi - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Basantii - if u r DP fan u must have seen Choukat Raja - his probably best role till date and also Ratra Arambh. Then few months back his interview with swapnil joshi on *pravah where he played mouth organ - i had posted the link. If you can find on YT pls check. Kudos to great actor...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by mishkil88

Basantii - if u r DP fan u must have seen Choukat Raja - his probably best role till date and also Ratra Arambh. Then few months back his interview with swapnil joshi on *pravah where he played mouth organ - i had posted the link. If you can find on YT pls check. Kudos to great actor...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ratra Arambha...what a movie πŸ‘ DP was excellent.
Woww ZM viewers are in for a treat...2 back to back good shows.  Loved the promos...well bharani seems to have put on still more weight πŸ€”  can never forget this emoticon which NJ used to use for her in his smiley updates πŸ˜†  
Originally posted by vidya0906

Woww ZM viewers are in for a treat...2 back to back good shows.  Loved the promos...well bharani seems to have put on still more weight πŸ€”  can never forget this emoticon which NJ used to use for her in his smiley updates πŸ˜†  
Hey Vidya, you reminded me of JYRG days. Really miss these smiley updates by Nachiket. Can we expect few smiley updates for NLYH atleast since Prajakta is part of it.
Edited by dipalimanish - 7 years ago
Originally posted by dipalimanish

Hey Vidya, you reminded me of JYRG days. Really miss these smiley updates by Nachiket. Can we expect few smiley updates for NLYH a least since Prajakta is part of it.

I guess Nachiket's "sweet sixteen" smiley for PM still holds true. πŸ˜‰ ☺️
Originally posted by vidya0906

πŸ˜† Barni swatahchach varnan kartey 2nd promo madhe...adhi kashi chavlichi sheng hoti na aata matra bhopla πŸ˜‰
Re SM I recollect that she got hurt during a shoot, a light fell on her and she was put on steroids after this incident. That was the start of her weight gain.
Does anyone remember this?
Originally posted by Lfizgd

Re SM I recollect that she got hurt during a shoot, a light fell on her and she was put on steroids after this incident. That was the start of her weight gain.
As informed by my relative few years back the reason behind her sudden weight gain was acute thyroid problem. She also mentioned in one of the interviews that she has hypo-thyroid problem which induces weight gain.
Mishkil you maybe right, what I heard or remembered must be a Dantkatha:)
Originally posted by Lfizgd

I think she did mention in one of her interviews that she had an accident after which she stopped dancing (which she was good at).