Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Indian Dramas Vs Pakistani Dramas Vs Turkiesh Drama's -Better Content? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Indian Dramas Vs Pakistani Dramas Vs Turkiesh Drama's -Better Content?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [25.93%]
4 [14.81%]
16 [59.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 22 December 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
 and Korean dramas ????? they are the best...!! half of this forum has a Korean drama in their siggy... should have included it in your options...

start another poll...please... with Korean drama options...Smile

quicksilver. IF-Sizzlerz
quicksilver.
quicksilver.

Posted: 22 December 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Paki Dramas were good once upon a time. Most of them are trashy now, except Khuda Mera Bhi Hai which I heard is about transgenders.

Indian Dramas were never good. Turkish Dramas are same as Indian Dramas. Even if they start something good they end up butchering it by dragging it to a non-existent limit. e.g. Ganga, a turkish drama dealing with child marriage (I can't recall the name)

Now I watch C and K Dramas only. They are so refreshing. There should have been a option for them too.

Edited by hotchic - 22 December 2016 at 8:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamannawillina

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 22 December 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotchic

Paki Dramas were good once upon a time. Most of them are trashy now, except Khuda Mera Bhi Hai which I heard is about transgenders.

Indian Dramas were never good. Turkish Dramas are same as Indian Dramas. Even if they start something good they end up butchering it by dragging it to a non-existent limit. e.g. Ganga, a turkish drama dealing with child marriage (I can't recall the name)

Now I watch C and K Dramas only. They are so refreshing. There should have been a option for them too.

see this is what I WAS TALKING ABOUT...!!!! where are the k dramas...!!!! be it in story, content, acting, production value or glamour, it wins in all counts hands down !!!!

KOREAN DRAMAS ---> I VOTE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTamanna

iTamanna Senior Member
iTamanna
iTamanna

Posted: 22 December 2016 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by willina

and Korean dramas ????? they are the best...!! half of this forum has a Korean drama in their siggy... should have included it in your options...

I LOOOVE K dramas!!! They r the best!! Yes, there should be am option for k drama!

willina

willina IF-Dazzler
willina
willina

Posted: 22 December 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iTamanna

I LOOOVE K dramas!!! They r the best!! Yes, there should be am option for k drama!
me tooo !!!

just LOOOVEEE them... !!! my mum was curious about my recent k-drama craze and was making fun of the language...( mind you she is just hearing the accents and not understanding it !) so I showed her a clip of GOBLIN EP 1  where the little child is saying goodbye to her mum for the last time...
and she was  bowled over !!!... she pestered me the entire day to tell her more about that little girl and the storyline... and mind you she watches Bengali hindi Pakistani Turkish dramas...LOLLOLLOL and even she is now a fan of k-dramas ! she couldn't blv a 5 year old girl could act like that...

iTamanna

iTamanna Senior Member
iTamanna
iTamanna

Posted: 23 December 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iTamanna

me tooo !!!

just LOOOVEEE them... !!! my mum was curious about my recent k-drama craze and was making fun of the language...( mind you she is just hearing the accents and not understanding it !) so I showed her a clip of GOBLIN EP 1  where the little child is saying goodbye to her mum for the last time...
and she was  bowled over !!!... she pestered me the entire day to tell her more about that little girl and the storyline... and mind you she watches Bengali hindi Pakistani Turkish dramas...LOLLOLLOL and even she is now a fan of k-dramas ! she couldn't blv a 5 year old girl could act like that...

I know!! Everyone makes fun of me but I don't care!  Their acting is sooo good. Even the kids r amazing! I am going through so many things now so couldn't watch OT for last 2 months and I am missing my k dramas like anything :(

willina

Go to top